Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change
Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
and sadly, whole site now on "Read Mode Only" due to Stefan's illness

FORUM RULES AND OVERUNITY MACHINES POLICY

Started by Lorenzo et Al, Dec 27, 2023, 12:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lorenzo et Al

We (the Administration at OUM) have Updated our Private Policy, that you have agreed in order to be able to Register on these Forums

And, We are sorry for the inconvenience, but in order to continue, you will have to agree again.

Thanks for understanding.

Please, read it again:

OVERUNITY MACHINES FORUM POLICY

1-First, We want to know "Who you are?..So, please Identify yourself with other Members of the Community, before enrolling into ANY Discussions!!

2-WE DON'T LIKE: Board & Topic>> Interruptions, Disruptions or "Random Opinions" without FIRST, READING THE ENTIRE TOPIC OR BOARD, and what it is about.

3- If You are a Builder, and are able to make Replications, please inform Us through Private Messages, or Writing about You, on your Personal Profile

About the Builder's board and its topics.

Each board can also have many different Threads, but the Builder will also be the moderator in all these Threads of his board...so remember this.  He has the power then to delete messages he does not like. If you want to criticize him in any aspect or find an error in his work, you should be friendly and let him know. If he does not like your critics and deletes it, you can only save your posting and then post it again into another board, where the builder has no moderator rights  and discuss it over there. this case I can not retrieve your critics postings, as it was already deleted, so better save your postings on your own hard disk, before you post it to the forum for later retrieval...
But I hope this will be all going in a good and friendly manner and people will not fall out over each other and donĀ“t start name calling  and flame wars.

Please read!

The Builder is the moderator in all the threads of his board...so remember this.

He has the power then to delete messages he does not like.

Those deleted postings cannot be retrieved.

So, please, act accordingly to those Rules

The Administration and Managing Staff at OUM
I am everywhere...

Lorenzo et Al

Hello again,

If You have any problems or issues related to Signing in, or Registering, please, let Us know by writing to the address below, outside of OUM Forum.

Our External E-Mail: overunitymachines@gmail.com

Lorenzo et Al

I am everywhere...

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions