Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

EEG_EM_New_Technique_TRANSVERSE_FLUX (TF) (Provisional Patent Applied for)

Started by solarlab, Dec 20, 2023, 09:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

solarlab

Hi gg9,

First off - to answer you comments as best I can - I have not compared the EE_TFG to any other
OU machines, other than my LinGen, since there simply are not any others to compare it with.

You are likely correct that bigger might be better in some senses, however the EE_TFG seems
to be easily scalable. 

Not sure what video you're refering to with regards to an external power supply.

Also, I don't use the term OU since it makes no sense - a possible better description might be
an "Excess Energy Generator" (EE or EEG) and then let the detailed descriptions speak for themselves.

Wind, water, gravity, magnetic, etc.. could fall into a broad EE catagory.  If the device is
electronic/electromagnetic by nature; and "Looped Back," to sustain operation then that's
simply an additional feature.

It might also be applied as a Battery Extender or an enhancement to a a Solar Cell or an
Automobile attachment. Each one is a bit different although they all fall into the EE catagory.

Also, the EE_TFG has no moving parts and does not require any Air Gaps. The device
employs; actually requires, 3D CAE Analysis to gain a complete appreciation of it's complex
operation since it's a transverse flux phenomena and follows Lorentz Force Law.

Have another look at Transverse Flux in general and, in particular, the EE_TFG concept to gain
a full appreciation of my novel discovery.

Note that the development is ongoing, including evaluation prototypes, and electronic circuitry.

You'll find neither the mechanical nor the control parts are complex. In fact, it's probably the
simplist scheme I've seen - the theory is somewhat complex but it has a very solid background
footing found in conventional science [Lorentz Law dating back to the turn of the 19th century]. 

SL

ggx9

Thank you, Solarlab, I think I have a better understanding now.
Would you comment on the practicality of using the toroidal ferrite cores that are used in so much equipment, even around some power cords? I know they are much more difficult to wind since they are not split but I have a number of them, they are easy to find in discarded equipment and they are efficient for the higher frequencies.

RichardG

Classic

SolarLab, if I am allowed I would like to bring to your attention how iron rods with proper heat treatment ( see AISEG patent form South Korea) would help for your device.

The easiest way to obtain a better core for your electromagnets is to use iron rods or just pure iron wire (£3-4 for 20 meters roll), fire up your barbecue pot with coal than throw the iron wire roll in it, leave it there until cool itself very slow (+20 hours).
You need to use coal as its high content of carbon is useful and you can't get it if an oven is used instead. This method is described in Korean patent for their cores where electromagnets are used for induction, where saturation/desaturation ratio is the main key.

Stranded iron works better as magnetic path than solid chunks if high frequency is used ... but as far as I see your device use quite low frequencies and works on principle of magnetic amplifiers ... probably highest possible resistance in electromagnets would yield the best results if the resistance would be just under the threshold when no passing current is possible, assuming there is a certain relationship between cross section of the core and cross section of the multilayers coil forming electromagnets.

Ufopolitics

Quote from: Classic on Feb 06, 2024, 07:40 AMSolarLab, if I am allowed I would like to bring to your attention how iron rods with proper heat treatment ( see AISEG patent form South Korea) would help for your device.

The easiest way to obtain a better core for your electromagnets is to use iron rods or just pure iron wire (£3-4 for 20 meters roll), fire up your barbecue pot with coal than throw the iron wire roll in it, leave it there until cool itself very slow (+20 hours).
You need to use coal as its high content of carbon is useful and you can't get it if an oven is used instead. This method is described in Korean patent for their cores where electromagnets are used for induction, where saturation/desaturation ratio is the main key.

Stranded iron works better as magnetic path than solid chunks if high frequency is used ... but as far as I see your device use quite low frequencies and works on principle of magnetic amplifiers ... probably highest possible resistance in electromagnets would yield the best results if the resistance would be just under the threshold when no passing current is possible, assuming there is a certain relationship between cross section of the core and cross section of the multilayers coil forming electromagnets.

Hello Classic,

That is a very good contributions you've made above...Thanks!!

Yes, multiple steel rods or wire, stacked together, will also serve as to reduce eddy currents, same as laminated iron sheets would.
Lamination is limited, depending on the geometry of the core your design would have...
Plus, the tip on using charcoal for heating steel, as allowing "self-cooling" (not forced cooling, much less with cold water, or cold air, simply because it can "crystalize" steel)... is also a great add, in all electromagnetic applications, basically Electromagnets.

Btw, I added you on the Identified Members Group, so you  now have access to Builder's Group as well.

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

ggx9

Insulated (enameled) iron or steel wire is hard to find. Hobby Lobby has 24 gauge in 175 rolls for $2.99 used for making flower arrangements.
I wonder how this steel wire would work as the conductor. Would it improve the magnetic characteristics of the circuit enough to make up for the poor electrical conductivity of the steel such as higher voltage but lower current carrying ability ?

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions