Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

Electromagnetic Generator Theory

Started by rakarskiy, Dec 12, 2023, 09:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kampen

Continue message:
Mr. Medina can NOT give me Company details of MagneTrone only that production is in Colombia before he receives the Payment in full.
Asking for product Certification details he told me that this device is UL and CE Certified and the are selling this to USA and Europe on regular basis.
Asking for user reference is not possible also Top Secret.
Asking for a model/type for 230VAC 50Hz this is possible.

kampen

Continue message:
To me this device looks like a Chinese petrol/gasoline Inverter Generator of 10 kW and 60 Hz.
Reading the website I noticed production is in Germany. Visiting the factory is also not possible.
My opinion at this date: this is 
SCAM.
I try to upload the Banking details:

MAGNETRONE_BANK_INFO.png

Greetings, Alex

kampen

Continu message: 
Please note, there's a Legitimate Magnetron SA Company in Medellin Colombia this is a 45 year's old company but they never heard of the MagneTrone Generator.

kampen

Continued message:
On the website of MagneTrone it's written that payment is possible by PayPal and also CC.

Fact is that Mr. Medina insisted on prepayment by Bank transfere.

So NO other payment is accepted.
Well this sounds fishy to me.

I have also asked for confirmation of my legal status as distributor having qualified for dealership he will only do that after receipt of Banktransfere. Snake oil business 

Ufopolitics

Hello Kampen,

I agree 100%, it is a SCAM.
Normally an Enterprise of this magnitude would have no problems to show the Basic Blue Prints, Internal Circuitry, etc.
If it is based in Germany it should have an European Patent...

It is based on Permanent Magnets Rotation...as it specifies on its Spec's.
And we all know, to achieve this, we need a "prime mover"...
Unless they have a PM Motor within, which I highly doubt...

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions