Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change
Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
and sadly, whole site now on "Read Mode Only" due to Stefan's illness

Electromagnetic Generator Theory

Started by rakarskiy, Dec 12, 2023, 09:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rakarskiy

Without increasing the magnetic flux (in the iron core), you will not get enough magnetic induction to satisfy the law of electromagnetic induction for the corresponding powers.
And yet, I believe that a patent does not reveal the essence, but only fixes patent rights. This is not the first year I have been dealing with such technologies, I had to conduct my own research into what EMFs are, right back to the times of Faraday. For example, how to calculate a regular electrical circuit.
Free Energy Ukraine - EMF in Current (1-ua--hho-do-am.translate.goog)

I worked mathematically with their patent and topology and modeled various magnetic systems. Maybe I'll take a break, their solution should be very interesting.

rakarskiy

All with the New turn of our planet, around our star "Ra", even already in calendar calculation.
I have completed the material about transformers, in which I reveal the discrepancy from the official physics, in the interpretation of the processes occurring in the transformer.
To make a static electromagnetic generator it is necessary to fulfil the condition, which is inherent in the traditional simplest electromagnetic generator.
Always check the direction of the excitation and collector/generator currents, they must coincide.

Free Energy Ukraine - Transformer (do.am)

rakarskiy

Good afternoon seekers!
Today I was sent an interesting video with a very clear and successful experiment to build a solid state oscillator, where the rotor in the stator is fixed statically, and the switching of the electromagnets is done via a mechanical collector-brush assembly.

The excitation of the electromagnets, the DC drive motor, and the output from the phases via diode bridges are connected to a common battery;
Before start-up the battery charge is 10.57V after start-up the battery charge increases and the system operates on the excess energy produced by the static electromagnetic generator.
A similar design was also done by UFOpolitikf back in the OU forum.

I put the video clip and my CV at the end of my article on my blog;
Your Electricity * Over Unity: Electric generator with solid state magnetic rotor. (rakatskiy.blogspot.com)

Ufopolitics

Quote from: rakarskiy on Jan 03, 2024, 05:46 AMGood afternoon seekers!
Today I was sent an interesting video with a very clear and successful experiment to build a solid state oscillator, where the rotor in the stator is fixed statically, and the switching of the electromagnets is done via a mechanical collector-brush assembly.

The excitation of the electromagnets, the DC drive motor, and the output from the phases via diode bridges are connected to a common battery;
Before start-up the battery charge is 10.57V after start-up the battery charge increases and the system operates on the excess energy produced by the static electromagnetic generator.
A similar design was also done by UFOpolitikf back in the OU forum.

I put the video clip and my CV at the end of my article on my blog;
Your Electricity * Over Unity: Electric generator with solid state magnetic rotor. (rakatskiy.blogspot.com)

Hello Rakarskiy!!

Are you forgetting that back on April of 2022, I started a Topic at Overunity.com with exactly the same Method?

Ufopolitics Energy Generation by Virtually Movement of Magnetic Fields

Actually, I can see that in your Blogspot, you have a couple of my videos...plus my images ;D

SIMPLE_TEST_RESIZED.png

On another note...since this Topic is about "Electromagnetic Generator Theory"...Could you, please, explain in detail the great disadvantages of "Rotating the Magnetic Fields", no matter if it is Physically or Virtually...

Remember that when a Field Rotates, it only "cuts" with its "imaginary lines", discovered by Faraday back on 1835...the VERTICALLY SET WIRES inside the groove of Stators, which are exactly at 90º to Magnetic Field Vectors...WHILE, all the rest of wires on all overlapped coils, set HORIZONTALLY, related to "Field Lines" PARALLEL, are merely conducting wires, of the Induced currents by only the Vertical wires...

It will be great if you Enlighten our readers with this great disadvantage of Rotary Generators we had working -as the ones and only-for over 200 years... :D

I have not transferred that Topic here...simply because it was not FULLY positive on the results...and Figuera Linear Movement is 100% more efficient.

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

rakarskiy

Hello UFOpolitics!

What makes you think that there is a "big disadvantage" with "rotating magnetic fields" in a mechanical or static electromagnetic generator, with an iron core present? 
For a conductor - a "wire" - that falls into the focus of magnetic flux, no matter how around it, will form the alternating anapole moment of a magnetic toroidal dipole. For the phase conductor of the generator, it is important to provide - this anapole moment, how to do it is decided by the engineer. Orthodox physicists do not want to accept this fact of contactless induction of EMF around the conductor, at the focus of the changing flux, and call the formula by which EMF is calculated by this method engineering or transformer, although the EMF of the secondary winding of a transformer cannot be calculated by this formula.   
In the time of Michael Faraday, when the principle of electromagnetic induction was discovered, a number of points were missed by Faraday himself. Faraday, working with his induction coil on a ring core, discovered essentially the phenomenon of mutual induction and self-induction. Self-induction is the same as EMF induction, the only difference being that the magnetic flux in the iron ring is generated by the previous excitation pulse. The paradox is that Faraday's generator with a copper disc (1832) is fundamentally different from the generators that were made by the Frenchman Pixie and an unknown with the letters P.M., in the same 1832. Gramm's electromagnetic generator with an external winding on a round metal armature core differs sharply from electromagnetic dynamos, where the phase wire is stacked in the groove of the armature, which rotates. In the armature/stator slot or transformer window, magnetic lines of force cannot cut the winding wire in principle. I've stepped on this rake (lies from science) so many times that it's already possible to get killed. By the way, I made all these revelations relatively recently, in 2022-23, and shared them on Stephan's forum and in more detail in my blog articles. Back in 2021 and early 2022, I piously believed in the topology of cutting a conductor with magnetic lines to induce an EMF pulse.
The key is to get an output power that is many times the input power over a certain period of time. The redundancy effect should be expressed in a quantitative value of kWh measurement.   

Invention of the electromagnetic generator
Clemente Figueroa generator 1902-1908
Transformer with a mystery - "how?"

I was sent a video of the generator to help them figure out the secret of what the guy did. According to the words of the person who sent it, the author in the messenger Telegram, after receiving the effect closed from everyone and deleted many videos, this one was saved by the one who sent it to me. All that I saw is just realised my proposals to create a similar machine in the articles

Holcomb Energy System - FREE ENERGY
Electric generator with solid state magnetic rotor. 

-----------------------------------------------

About your great decision!

I don't think Figuera did exactly what you did. Even the Koreans, followed a different principle of forming a magnetic field change (Korean generator five years ago). 

A clear indication that you have an electromagnetic generator is the change of EMF in the collector/secondary coil, when the frequency of change of magnetic induction/magnetic intensity and their vectors is changed. You have accelerated this process yourself.

To understand what kind of system you have, just refer to the evolution of Nikola Tesla's transformer. Wikipedia material:  "Tesla coil",  History section (slide and description on the right).

Stages of Tesla transformer development circa 1891: (1) closed-core transformers used at low frequencies, (2-7) winding rearrangement to reduce losses, (8) iron core removed, (9) partial core, (10-11) Tesla's final tapered transformer, (12-13) Tesla and Elihu Thomson coil schematics.

You'll see your design right away  from early versions of Tesla's core transformer (2, 3, 4, 5). The variable electromagnet of the transformer primary winding is a load element connected to an alternating voltage source. The applied voltage is an alternating voltage ∆U, and as a result of its change, the current I1 in the primary winding excitation circuit changes: I1 = ∆U / R.  Further, this alternating current forms the magnetic tension of the winding, which accelerates the magnetic induction/magnetic flux  in the iron core [ Magnetization of steel. Magnetic permeability ].  Mutual induction works in a transformer, where capacitive intercurrent electrical coupling dominates, The transformer  does not generate secondary winding EMF through electromagnetic induction. Why I say that, you can read my material "HOW A TRANSFORMER WORKS (MUTUAL INDUCTION)"
You change the condition to vary the magnetic force H, of the field winding, by switching additional windings on and off, from a constant voltage source.  Thus the applied voltage to the field winding(s) is constant, and the total current varies, which forms the change in magnetic induction in the core.   This design is not observed in Figuer, it is your design and solution. What remains is a design with a clear conversion ratio and the ability to operate in standalone mode.

Figuer traces a different principle of excitation of the primary winding, of static construction. 
The electromagnet of the "alternating" excitation, static generator, must always be connected to a source of constant voltage +U. The voltage applied to the terminals of the electromagnet must be constant, without disconnecting the electromagnet from the source. The variable element of the condition of change of current I1 must be the resistance ∆RI1 = U / ∆R.
This condition is fulfilled in Figueras through a system of resistive controller and a pair of coils in one magnetic circuit, in Koreans the current is changed through resistance control with semiconductor keys.

You may not have expected this response, but I always state the point that can be logically understood.
Respectfully.

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions