Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change
Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
and sadly, whole site now on "Read Mode Only" due to Stefan's illness

Electromagnetic Generator Theory

Started by rakarskiy, Dec 12, 2023, 09:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rakarskiy

Recently I had an argument with an adherent of the inviolability of orthodox physics, its branch of electrodynamics. For this reason, I put together in a logical chain my various publications and the idea to prove the absurdity of statements about the impossibility of creating a power plant where the drive will be a low-power electric motor. This work has distracted me from other tasks that I consider more important. What I stated in the publication is not news to me for a long time. This may be news to you.
I warn you, this is my understanding of electrodynamics (and is far from complete). I have no desire to convince anyone or start fights and discussions.

In the material I presented everything very clearly with examples. I tried to present this as simply as possible. If you claim the method of presentation according to the method: "tell me everything in a simpler way so that I understand, because I have no time to think," then do not bother familiarizing yourself with my works. I wish you all a pleasant and informative reading.

You can download it for free from the link:  ELECTRODYNAMICS OVER UNITS * DC MOTOR AND GENERATOR - Мои файлы - Каталог файлов - Free Energy Ukraine (do.am)

ELECTRODYNAMICS OVER UNITY * DC MOTOR AND GENERATOR
eBook, 2024, PDF, 46 pages, English language, Free,

hipermotor

Su página está infectada con virus...

Ufopolitics

Quote from: hipermotor on Mar 12, 2024, 12:25 PMSu página está infectada con virus...
@rakarskiy 

Your page is infected with virus.

Please check on that!!

Thanks

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

rakarskiy

I have archives with excel files in my storage, the system recognises as unverified software.
I have uploaded an additional English version to my channel  (appended to the post):

https://www.patreon.com/posts/99290336

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions