Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

Introduction to the SFT

Started by Prajna, Jun 18, 2024, 04:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prajna

Well, well, well. Cambridge University's Naked Scientists forum just deleted a thread about my device after it had been running for perhaps two weeks. None of their 'naked' scientists wanted to look at the geometry and magnetic fields in the device, rather they just dismissed it and when I questioned their dogma they said they were not dogmatic, they were open minded and no scientific laws are certain, all are open to be disproved or improved with sufficient empirical evidence. And then they deleted the thread. Very open minded. Not.
In theory practice and theory are the same but in practice they are not.

Classic

I have seen this patern before on different forums, where such topics have been hidden from public eyes without any explanation, not even mentioning that is working or not ... maybe the same people

Prajna

Well it turns out that they had not deleted the topic, just moved it to the 'speculative' section of the forum without telling me. Bad manners rather than bad faith. They are still not addressing particulars but rather taking the tack of "work it out yourself." The reasons for that are open to speculation too.

Classic

This is very kind of you to add the correction. Many thanks.

When I have been challenged about my theories I had to show up my working models, even if they are not yet the final product.

Prajna

No problem, @Classic, I like to be fair. I have released all the information about my device and the history of how I got here. Anyone is free to clone my repo and build and test the device themselves.

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions