Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

Introduction to the SFT

Started by Prajna, Jun 18, 2024, 04:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Prajna

So, I've progressed in my thinking and progressed from a switched flux transmission system, which requires an input that it might amplify to an output, to what might be a self-running switched flux magnetic motor. See what you think. Here's a model to present the idea:

description.png

What you're looking at is a cylinder with two opposed sinusoidal cam tracks running around the sides and slider rods that support carriages carrying a magnet and a bearing each. The carriages can slide up and down the slider rods and the bearings constrain the carriages to follow the cam tracks. The magnets are fitted in the carriages so that like poles are opposed on each pair of carriages. There are ferromagnetic tabs (soft iron or transformer laminations) arranged around the centre of the cylinder at each point where the opposite cam tracks are converging and gaps between the tabs wherever the tracks are diverging.

When the cylinder is rotated such that the magnets on one side  are closest there is no iron in the gap between them, so the magnets repel, imposing a vector force on the cam tracks that causes the cylinder to rotate to the left. The magnets on the opposite side will be at their maximum separation but they also then encounter a tab in the gap and will be attracted to the tab rather than their fields opposing, thus imposing a vector force on the cam track that also causes the cylinder to rotate to the left (because now the tracks are converging.)

A further two sets of carriages should be arranged on the adjacent axes for smoother rotation and increased power, i.e. one set facing you and the other set at the back of the cylinder. There are five peaks in the sinewave of the cam tracks, so on either side of this image the magnets will be at opposite extremes of their travel, one set pushing and the other pulling. The front and rear sets of carriages will be in an intermediate position, still with one set pushing and the other pulling. The closest magnet pairs will exert the most force (due to the inverse square law) and there will always be one pair of magnets exerting a strong repulsion (or strong attraction.) 

Hopefully that is enough info to describe the device.
In theory practice and theory are the same but in practice they are not.

Prajna

Prajna

Progress is progressing: I now have the bearings I need and (I'm blown away) a friend gave me the money for the 3D printer I want, just it will take some time for the money to get to the bank and for the order to arrive, so I will soon be able to continue with construction. I will still need some magnets (this design calls for 8@ 10mm x 5mm N52 disc magnets) but I should be able to pick something like that from the China shop and I can always re-engineer things if I can't get that size.

Meanwhile I am working on the simulation, which will initially just animate the movement in the device but could be progressed to calculate force vectors and display them.

Here's a render (using Blender's Cycles render engine in FreeCAD) in case it entertains anyone:

Cycles4.png

Prajna

And here's a simulation of it running:

Classic

Looking good 👍 maybe some graphite would help against friction on moving parts 

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions