Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

WELCOME ALL NEW MEMBERS!!

Started by Ufopolitics, Nov 21, 2023, 04:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

partzman

UFOPolitics,

Yes, I have seen both yours and others responses there.  Many thanks!

Regards,
Pm

Prajna

Hi All, I'd like to introduce myself and the project I am working on. I used to be a member on overunity.com many years ago (I'm still a member but have been inactive for a number of years and now, sadly, that forum is archived.) My interests on overunity were particularly magnetic machines and gravity/buoyancy machines.

In March this year I was watching Robert Murray-Smith's The Secret of Magnetic Motors video on his YouTube channel, about Wesley Gary's magnetic motor, and that resparked my interest in free energy research and, indeed, inspired me to develop a new idea for a PMM.

I have written up the project on my website (https://tomboy-pink.co.uk/SFT/) but, as a brief introduction, the idea is this: When magnets have opposite poles facing they attract; when they have like poles facing they repel. If, while they are repelling, you insert a sheet of steel between the poles, both magnets will be attracted to the sheet. What you have done by inserting the sheet of metal is to switch the flux so that the magnets switch from repulsion to attraction. As I say, there is a deeper discussion of the principle on the site.

I have developed a prototype device using this principle - in fact I am now on version 5 of the design, having already built a prototype (the Mk4) and completed a redesign (Mk5) that is ready to print. I'm waiting for a response from my local FabLab as to when I can go in to print the new prototype. I have also spotted a very reasonably priced and capable 3D printer (Creality Ender-3 V2 KE) and am hoping to find a sponsor locally who could set me up with one.

The designs for these prototypes are available open source from my GitHub repo, which is linked from the above web page. I'll add an image of the current prototype to this post and, if there is interest, I'll begin a thread to discuss the device.

Nice to find another community of like minds,

Regards,
Prajna

In theory practice and theory are the same but in practice they are not.

Ufopolitics

Hello Prajna and Welcome to OUM!!

I already add you up as an Identified Builder Group Member.

Interesting project!!

Good luck!

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Prajna

Quote from: Ufopolitics on Jun 17, 2024, 12:06 PMHello Prajna and Welcome to OUM!!

I already add you up as an Identified Builder Group Member.

Interesting project!!

Good luck!

Regards

Ufopolitics
Thank you. I will head off and start a thread for the discussion

Prajna

Ah, I don't see how to start a new topic in the Magnetic Motors section (where I think the discussion belongs). Maybe the button is hiding or maybe I don't have permission to do more than reply to posts. @Ufopolitics, can you help? Thanks.

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions