Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

Demo- Neutralizing the Gate.

Started by floodrod, Mar 27, 2024, 08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ufopolitics

@All,

Let's clarify some BASIC DEFINITION TERMINOLOGY :

QuoteElectromagnetic or magnetic induction:
is the production of an electromotive force (emf) across an electrical conductor in a changing magnetic field. Alternating electric current flows through the solenoid on the left, producing a changing magnetic field.

From the above definition is VERY CLEAR that Electromagnetic or MAGNETIC INDUCTION is a WHOLE PROCESS, which involves copper coils, steel cores and a CHANGING Magnetic Field, and as a Result we obtain an EMF.
This is Faraday 1831.
Then we have an 'inverse reaction' that comes along with this Induction Process known as Lenz Law...which just adds a minus sign to Faraday Equation...and yes, it has been proven, over and over, that it generates the OPPOSITE MAGNETIC POLARIZATION PROCESS as the one that originally caused it.

So, a very WRONG TERM, is to say that whenever we just approach ANY Magnetic Field (PM or EM) to a Ferrous Material..."We are Inducing" that steel or ferromagnetic mass.

Because IF we 'accept' that it takes place "an induction" between PLAINLY Magnetic Field and the Steel, without coils or EMF...Then we are also involving/including that "Lenz Reaction" to this very wrong understanding!!

And all this is...is NOISE and CONFUSION, that only leads to have ALL completely wrong concept(s).

The CORRECT TERM here, is that Magnetic Field, whenever it approaches, or touches a Steel Mass, it is EXPANDING/INCREASING that Field into the Ferromagnetic Material.

Believe me people, IF we do not have these magnetism ROOT-TERMS clearly defined...we will NEVER reach OR UNDERSTAND ANY OU Machine.

Thanks for reading it.

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

floodrod

Biasing a coil core in a steady field does NOT change the induced current direction when subjected to a changing magnetic field. .    My tests have all shown that conventual understanding is correct.  

No- Not only according to ChatGpt.  My conclusion is in accordance with basic magnetism knowledge that is taught in schools and textbooks as I shared with 2 links and am happy to share more.

You are free to believe what you want. But id you are sincere you wish to only stand by truth, I suggest doing more research on this very important and basic property of magnetics.

floodrod

" Why do we ALWAYS need to add heavy steel plates as cores for generators Exciters as Induced Fields?"

Because  When a current flows through the coil, it generates a magnetic field that magnetizes the ferromagnetic core. The core's magnetic domains align with the magnetic field, enhancing the overall field.   The core increases the overall magnetic flux because the domains in the core align in a way that supports the coil's field.

You can understand this a bit better by taking a large ring magnet from a speaker.  Now pass a second magnet in repulsion mode 1mm over the ring magnet,  You will notice the moving magnet repels the ring magnet until it reaches the center hole, at that point the magnet want's to get sucked into the hole.  But after passing the hole, it will start to repel again.

Next, place a metal core inside the ring magnet and observe the changes.  Soon it will become apparent why and how a core aids in induction when placed in the center of a coil.

Classic

Maybe if we consider permanent magnets does have their own energy (contained) and the same apply to electrets we can see things different. Where permanent magnets provide high current low voltage and electrets low current and high voltage

Electrets would more suitable used in "electrostatic" field and permanent magnets in "hot" electric field.

Low current is more suited for high frequency while high current suited to low frequency if we do not seek self destruction of device operating in electric charge flow.

I don't know why we don't speak about self induction of coils in such analyse and we ignore it. All old textbooks consider self induction, but not the more recent ones.

floodrod

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions