Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

Magnetism and Science

Started by Ufopolitics, Feb 24, 2024, 12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Classic

So, I just want to share a different view of magnetism which provides some light of how a permanent magnet work and why ... just have a think about before jumping the guns.

https://chatgpt.com/share/368bf712-2d0c-4911-9134-a1252423b10c

Last paragraf is the aim, while there is some introductory concepts ... in order to obtain co-operation with chatgpt. And I will quote:

QuoteIntrinsic Stability: The magnetic field persists because it's a stable expression of the material's internal order. In this sense, the "intrinsic energy" of the material is the reason why the magnetic field exists and remains stable.

https://www.webelements.com/iron/crystal_structure.html now, look for each other element that form the alloy which can become a permanent magnet and how different elements align their structure in an compound ... then consider workfuction of each element.
Worth to mention, the electro potential (or intrinsic energy) of elements do not manifest themselves alone but only when they are in close contact with a different element forming a gradient.
Based on this principle we can understand why and from where electric energy is generated by thermoelectric effect ... this is in 100% agreement with statement of Tesla that energy exist everywhere and we are living in a sea of energy.

We can read a voltage using a multimeter even if we stick a piece of meat to a slice of bread.

Ufopolitics

Quote from: Classic on Aug 26, 2024, 06:10 AMSo, I just want to share a different view of magnetism which provides some light of how a permanent magnet work and why ... just have a think about before jumping the guns.

https://chatgpt.com/share/368bf712-2d0c-4911-9134-a1252423b10c

Last paragraf is the aim, while there is some introductory concepts ... in order to obtain co-operation with chatgpt. And I will quote:

QuoteIntrinsic Stability: The magnetic field persists because it's a stable expression of the material's internal order. In this sense, the "intrinsic energy" of the material is the reason why the magnetic field exists and remains stable.

Hello Classic,

I am really not "jumping the gun"...but ALL above reasoning is simply wrong.
Basically, the bold out part by me:

...the "intrinsic energy" of the material is the reason why the magnetic field exists and remains stable...

The Magnetic Field is simply a "Solely Entity", a "Solely Spectrum", which possess no mass (massless), not visible to plain human sight (invisible)...
And yes, it "thrives", it prospers and amplifies on certain metals, certain alloys...but we cannot just like that, conclude that Magnetic Field "exists" just based on the "intrinsic energy" of any "material"

This wrong view completely narrows, constrains, limits our view and understanding about Magnetic Fields.

Just one fact, one proven simple test, will throw that "material intrinsic property attributed to the field existence theory" to ground and put it directly into the trash can:

1- An electrified AIR CORE COIL will generate a Magnetic Field. Not having ANY "metal" as a Core.
2- Further on, we can build a whole Motor -as there are many out in the market- based on "air cores".

Quote from: Classic on Aug 26, 2024, 06:10 AMhttps://www.webelements.com/iron/crystal_structure.html now, look for each other element that form the alloy which can become a permanent magnet and how different elements align their structure in an compound ... then consider work function of each element.
Worth to mention, the electro potential (or intrinsic energy) of elements do not manifest themselves alone but only when they are in close contact with a different element forming a gradient.
Based on this principle we can understand why and from where electric energy is generated by thermoelectric effect ... this is in 100% agreement with statement of Tesla that energy exist everywhere and we are living in a sea of energy.

We can read a voltage using a multimeter even if we stick a piece of meat to a slice of bread.

You see?...An Initial wrong concept could make you to start "winding up", developing a series of "theories" all based on a first wrong approach...

Magnetic Fields are well beyond a simple piece of metal my friend...

Yes, Magnetic Fields can "take over" a piece of metal and amplify its properties (Spatial Volumen, Strength, Capacity to influence other objects remotely, etc.)...basically if it consists of an alloy which can "enhance" and "multiply" the arrangement of its domains on the "Physical World".

We live on a planet which IS a Huge and very well-defined Magnetic Field, that Propagates beyond our Atmospheric Spatial Limits...

And this fact makes us "special"...As we can just INVOKE the creation of a Magnetic Field by just "spinning air"...whether through electrical charges or simply by spinning any metal shaft...

Science cannot admit that fact...simply because it makes it very hard to understand it, to study it, in order to develop it...much less to visualize it.

So, Science tries "frame it" to a "piece of metal"...anchoring the Magnetic Field allows Science to study it...and that is fine...but it is not the reality.

The Magnetic Field propagates in the Air, in the Aether, without dependance on any metal mass to exist.

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Classic

It seems that you just miss what I am trying to expose ... and probably I can't find the right way to describe.

Magnetic field is a consequence of electric manifestation, you just compare a maintained magnetic field by electric flow in a coil, when I am speaking about a permanent magnet that do not posses any external source of energy.

Probably you didn't read all the "conversation" provided by the link above.

Ufopolitics

Hello to All,

These wrong concepts, these wrong approaches, makes it more difficult for All of us, to "see" and understand the behavior of a Machine that without moving ANY Metal Parts, it can generate Energy, just based on displacement of a VIRTUAL (Non-Physical) Magnetic Field.

Whether this "Machine" stirs the Aether in a fully rotational (360º) way, or simply with a Reciprocating Linear movement of this Virtual Spectrum, called the Magnetic Field.

And YES, we DEFINITIVELY need the "Metal", whether Steel or a Specific Alloy, to ENHANCE and AMPLIFY the PROPERTIES of this Virtual Movement Actions of the Magnetic Field Spectrum.

If our thoughts consist of a Theory which Attributes the Existence of the Magnetic Field to a piece of metal...we will never understand an Overunity Machine...simple as that.

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Quote from: Classic on Aug 26, 2024, 08:41 AMIt seems that you just miss what I am trying to expose ... and probably I can't find the right way to describe.

Magnetic field is a consequence of electric manifestation, you just compare a maintained magnetic field by electric flow in a coil, when I am speaking about a permanent magnet that do not posses any external source of energy

@Classic,

A Permanent Magnet is just a piece of metal (specific alloy if it is a Neo) that we, humans, have "trapped" the magnetic field inside of its domains...this entrapment could last 100 years (Neo) or one minute (Coil) whenever we stop "stirring the Aether"...through electrical charges spinning.

BOTH examples above are just PROCESSES that INVOKE plus ESTABLISH the Magnetic Field from its Aether SPATIAL EXISTENCE into a "Bottle" of Physical Metal Mass...

Just like "Air in a Bottle"...except the air is spinning.

And listen, I just want you to have that "vision" of the magnetic fields, as it would help you-A LOT- to understand the behavior of any Overunity Machine...Now, do as you please...it is your complete "personal call".

Regards

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions