Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

Magnetism and Science

Started by Ufopolitics, Feb 24, 2024, 12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Classic

There is just a little work of DeGeus shown.

Let me quote something: 
QuoteThese are: a) On the cathode side of the energy cell: the addition of Co and Fe; these can reinforce the polarization of the Ni atoms, since the Co and Fe 10 atomic nuclei align themselves with the same axis of rotation and fit into each other at the ends of rotation (See book "Magnetism" by the inventor). If atomic nuclei of these elements align, then in the 'ether', long cores are formed as it were with unanimous rotational speed. This constituted a higher "circulation" and with that a stronger permanent magnetic field. Inventor's book "Magnetism" describes these phenomena and shows the nuclear structures and how they "fit together". A similar case occurs with "AlNiCo"; aluminum cannot be made permanently magnetic .; however, the core of the aluminum atom with its axis of rotation allows the nuclei of nickel and cobalt to rotate about the same axis, the atomic nuclei of the latter two elements 'matching' with the aluminum atomic core , each on one side. In combination with nickel and cobalt, aluminum suddenly became quite strong permanent magnetic.
I am not trying to distract anyone from any other work, but what Arie Melis deGeus is sharing in his patents and books are all backed up by theory and and method of calculus and also explain where "mainstream science" have got wrong the things.

We can see from the Moon the same effects and findings that are similar for Nigel Cheese, Don Smith, Oliver Heaviside, Tesla and so on. Also on more recent patents (last 20 years to 2024) we can see the same theory applied and working devices been built for demonstration accompanying patents.

Also, Tariel Kapandze patent original published in Turkey (and USA excluded), can be found under "heat generator" in GB patent but there is no modification of the patent or technology ... they just classified "wrong" the patent, probably by "mistake".

And the most efficient resistor for high rated wattage without the need for cooling is an incandescent bulb, any ordinary incandescent bulb off the shelf ! For dc in auto industry or ac and dc in domestic appliances. Usually used on ground connection high voltage side ... it is the dam that hold the ocean to quote Don Smith, also employed by Tariel Kapanadze.

Also, low pressure mercury vapour lamps for street lightning can be used as low power source of high UV radiation (as little as 80 watts) for radiant energy apparatus of Tesla patent ending 57 (not 58). ... very similar with Don Smith plasma tube through 2 dissimilar metal plates capacitor (ordinary dibond aluminium/plastic/copper ornamental cladding panel off the shelf).

Classic

Knowing the true effect of permanent magnet where action-reaction is taken in account as shown by ufopolitics in a very clear manner I wonder if we can see how to take advantage of it ?

Ufopolitics

Quote from: Classic on Jul 18, 2024, 03:45 AMKnowing the true effect of permanent magnet where action-reaction is taken in account as shown by ufopolitics in a very clear manner I wonder if we can see how to take advantage of it ?
Hello Classic,

First, it is not only about the "permanent magnet"...this is about ALL MAGNETIC FIELDS, including, but not limited to Electromagnetic Fields.

and..."How to take advantage from it"?

Very simple, EVERYTHING that relates to the use of Magnetic Fields will be highly impacted by this True Effect revelation.

So, from Generators (ALL) to Electric Motors (ALL) as well as Transformers (ALL) of every type and kind...

Knowing in a more precise, real way, how the Magnetic Field Model really works, on its "internals", will change the way we have designed up to now, based on the wrong model.

I wonder if that book written by Arie De Geus (Magnetism) has completely disappeared from all access to it, because it also had many revealing contents about magnetism that was "not convenient" to release.

I know for a fact that also another book from Roy Davis and Walter C. Rawls, was completely "suspended" from public access.

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Classic

Yes, shared knowledge and true findings are inconvenient for status quo. The way Arie Melis deGeus have used permanent magnets is very different and shows some ways where Faraday have left them half way.

Also, his way to use standing waves is just amazing in simplicity where we can use a single bifilar instead of two. Also, seen in Kapanadze, Don Smith, Floyd Sweet, Morray, but he is the only who explain scientific based on theory and method of calculus. Even if his books have vanished we still have his patents which crack open the door.

But more interesting is conduction of electricity in thin layers where skin effect is in full swing even at low voltages and high frequencies and real benefits of using electrets have been exposed and combination of permanent magnets with electrets is fabulous, allowing electricity generation of any scale, from nano to mega and all transport would be non pollutant for any type of vehicles.

Sometimes I wonder if we really need to use metals for conductors all the time as at certain characteristics electricity does not harm living beings even if there is a flow of great power. I guess we don't need spinning devices in 90% of the cases where they are now employed if we can choose wise when and where we need strong or cancelled magnetic field.

Magnets=mass=current= quantity of electric charges - characteristic for heavy mass
Electrets=speed/acceleration=voltage=potential difference - characteristic for low/light mass

Newton F=m*a squared Einstein E=m*c squared, but we need to realise energy exists everywhere in universe in infinite quantity and it flow instantly when a gradient is present.

An easy way to describe the energy contained in a permanent magnet or electret is a bow and arrows. Let's focus on the bow: we use a certain material with certain characteristics in appropriate form where we spend some energy to introduce a permanent force in a form of a string. Now we need just a little force applied to launch an arrow with very little amplitude. If the string is broken we can simply replace it and use the bow again, but the most of effort is done just to fit the string with the right tension ONCE.
If we analyse input energy to fit the string and compare with the energy output of every single arrow launched we can observe an interesting difference with an advantage for usage.

Now, we can see the tension is present in both string and rod and they act together with different response to a stimulus.

In permanent magnets and electrets we use alloys and each element have a different atomic structure with different densities, when they solidify under electric filed will maintain the tension introduced in this way. But it is the same tension we put in it.

We can't make any claim(for obvious reasons), but we can share certain things ... those who have ears and eyes will see what needs to be seen.
At least this is my take on this matter.

Classic

I forgot to mention that electric charges, the energy of the universe can flow inside or outside of materials depending on their nature. Dielectric conduct electric charge on the surface while metals conduct electric charges inside through their atomic structure.

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions