Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

Magnetism and Science

Started by Ufopolitics, Feb 24, 2024, 12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Classic

If your tool would have another axe free to rotate you would see exact lines of force seen in the drawings as your magnets would not rotate only but flip its sides as well.

If you want you can wind 30-50 turns of any insulated wire in bifilar and see magnetic field effect when you play with different connections ... i have found that a certain connections would cancel complete magnetic field and a little magnet placed inside the bifilar coil would slide with nothing to stop from one end to another, there is no repulsion or attraction at ends either, but there are many, many ways to explore.

Excellent experiment, great work.

Ufopolitics

"THE REALITY WITHIN THE "REALITY" THEY WANT US TO SEE (THE "DEEP SOUTH CRASH")"

So, according to actual Science related to the "Magnetic Structure" they want us to see "IT" looks like this:

MAGNETIC_B_FIELD_VECTOR_STRUCTURE.png

It looks so simple, which is very easy to "swallow" and "digest it "without any issues...actually, it has hold for so many years!!

It consists of ONLY ONE WAY VECTOR, they decided to name it "B-Field", and according to their "convention" also decided to a DIRECTION from South to North...

In Plain and simple Mathematical equation, the interpretation of a "FORCE VECTOR", means that the MAGNITUDE AND DIRECTION a Magnet have, ONLY go from South to North, right?

And in plain Physics analysis, a ONE-WAY Force Vector means that the DIRECTION is ALWAYS on the sense that the small arrow indicates, like a ONE WAY FLUID FLOW ON A HYDRAULIC VALVE OR PUMP, as a simple example.

You can do your own search about above analysis of a FORCE VECTOR in both branches, Mathematical and Physics...to find out all written here is correct.

Now, let's go directly to analyze a Magnetic Field behavior, with B-Field Force Vector:

And you would ask yourselves: -of course- this B-Field Theory have been verified and proven-many times- according to the ATTRACTION AND REPULSION FORCES between North-South...

So, it is OK, let's do it again... ;D

First, I will select the easier ones...like North-South (Attraction)

APPROACHING_NORTH_SOUTH_POLES.png

So, here the B-Field Theory holds perfectly well on above image...a N-S-N-S is a well known "Magnetic Chain" ...let's go to the next one:

APPROACHING_NORTH_SOUTH_POLES_2.png

As also if we just change the FORCE FIELD VECTOR DIRECTION...still holds true...no "flaws" up to now...next please:

APPROACHING_NORTH_NORTH_POLES.png

On above image two North Poles are facing each other's, in a linear directional fashion, we all know as "REPULSION"...and the B-Field Theory is still holding perfectly well here!!
The two North Poles are acting against each other's with the SAME MAGNITUDE OF FORCE in a DIRECTIONAL AND LINEAR FASHION...

We all know perfectly well the FORCE we "feel" whenever trying to bring TWO NORTH POLES TOGETHER!!

So, the B-Field Theory holds very true on this REPULSION...

Please next slide...

APPROACHING_TWO_SOUTH_POLES.png

OOPS!!...Please can you disappear that slide off my sight?... >:(

Here, I am sorry to tell all of you...the B-Field Theory simply "CRASHED"...It no longer "holds true"...whenever we approach TWO SOUTH POLES.

if this Force Vector called B-Field, only having one direction (from South to North) and EXERTING that magnitude of Force ONLY on that direction...then we can plainly conclude that the SOUTH POLE HAVE ABSOLUTELY ZERO FORCE, ZERO MAGNITUDE OF FORCE, simply because it is the ORIGEN POINT, where THE TWO MAGNITUDES (from the two vectors) TRAVELS AWAY FROM EACH OTHER'S.

In ANY Mathematical Formula with Vectors, TWO VECTORS of the same Magnitude and THIS SPECIFIC OPPOSITE Direction, meeting at  their TAIL, would definitively CANCEL each other's TO A BIG ZERO!!

This would mean in very simple "Layman Terms" that SOUTH POLE have ABSOLUTELY NO FORCE, ZERO MAGNITUDE WHATSOEVER, OPPOSING THE B-FIELD DIRECTION, if we compare it to NORTH POLE.

And further, if we simply decided to test the SOUTH MAGNITUDE FORCE of a Magnetic Field, which has no FORCE VECTOR with DIRECTION coming out from North towards South...

Then -according to this "B-Field Theory" - it is SO OBVIOUS that whenever we approach TWO SOUTH POLES MAGNETS of the same Grade, same Geometrical Volume...we will have absolutely ZERO REPULSION FORCE!

And all of us know, perfectly well, that it is NOT TRUE...

REALITY IS THAT NO MATTER WHAT POLE WE ARE USING, WE WILL ALWAYS HAVE EXACTLY THE SAME REPULSION FORCE WHETHER IT IS NORTH OR SOUTH!!

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

THE WAY NATURE WORKS

Hello All,

So, in my belief, we lack to see how Nature really works...with so many "one way" rigid, straight Linear Vectors, that so far have help us -a lot- in resolving many complex equations...

However, we have forgotten that Nature is able to draw lines in such a way that completely DIFFERS to the way we do...

NATURE_WAY_DRAW_LINES_1.png

Yes, Nature draw LINES and CURVES in a Three Dimensional World, in a way that we do not relate at all, whenever we try to analyze and comprehend NATURAL PHENOMENA.

A MAGNETIC FIELD is a completely NATURAL PHENOMENA.

MAGNETIC FIELDS ARE CREATED BY NATURE DIRECTLY...We just gather some "equipment" together, that based on Historical Analysis and test work through History, we have "learned" HOW to INVOKE IT, and vualá!!...it is just there!!

In other words, we ONLY use a CATALYST PROCESS that we have learned it works to make Nature generate THESE TYPES OF FIELDS for us...

BUT, STILL, EVEN WHENEVER WE CREATE THESE FIELDS, THEY FULLY ABIDE COMPLETELY BASED ON NATURE RULES AND LAWS.

REAL_MAGNETIC_FIELD_VECTOR_STRUCTURE.png

So, briefly, the above image shows the real way NATURE "draws" its Vectors of Force in any Magnetic Field that we create...

And I wrote "briefly" because there is much more than just Two Linear Vectors in Opposite Directions, like represented on that image...

But basically, from a "Mathematical Force Vector" point of view or approach, in order that is much simpler to understand it.

And NOW, with this MODEL above of a Magnetic Field, we can go back to ALL previous Magnetic Interactions that I uploaded, based on the B-Field Theory...AND THEY WILL ALL HOLD TRUE FOR EVERY ONE OF THEM!!

However, it comprehends MUCH MORE CLEVER 3D GEOMETRIES... than those simply represented by just two Vectors of Force...

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Classic

@ufopolitics, excellent presentation and explanation ! The very truth of south pole presentation is amazing.

In my opinion a magnet is the perfect example where we can see electric charge getting a mass, by analogy an electret is the example where electric charge will have much less mass.

Polarisation of electric charge have something to do with mass and density.

South pole explanation you made can help to understand the mainstream science ignore on purpose their own law of thermodynamics and consider there is only action without reaction in a magnet ... and the reality and nature itself laugh in their face when they try to stick together 2 south poles of 2 magnets ... even 5 years old kids can check this theory.

What would be the imediate advantage of knowing all this ? ... I am not interested in what mainstream may have to say, I have choose to ignore their view long time ago.

Would you say in a canceled magnetic field there is no induction possible ? Or infinite energy electric charge can flow in any direction without barrier of mass ? Or both ? Supposing we can analyse this in a bifilar coil for convenience as would be much more difficult to use 2 permanent magnets setup for analyse.

Ufopolitics

Quote from: Ufopolitics on Jul 13, 2024, 04:39 PM
APPROACHING_NORTH_NORTH_POLES.png

On above image two North Poles are facing each other's, in a linear directional fashion, we all know as "REPULSION"...and the B-Field Theory is still holding perfectly well here!!
The two North Poles are acting against each other's with the SAME MAGNITUDE OF FORCE in a DIRECTIONAL AND LINEAR FASHION...

We all know perfectly well the FORCE we "feel" whenever trying to bring TWO NORTH POLES TOGETHER!!

So, the B-Field Theory holds very true on this REPULSION...

Ufopolitics

Hello to All,

On my previous post (quoted the part on discussion above) I concluded that the North-North Interaction holds true for the B-Field Vector Theory...and that is simply because we all know the result.

And the result is that both North Vectors never cancel out to zero, IF we are just approaching the two magnets of equal values (same grade, same geometry) ...

BUT, if we get involved a piece of non-magnetized steel, of about the same Volumen as one magnet, and place it in between, then both Norths in Repulsion Forces cancel to zero, once both North Poles make contact with steel and both Repulsion Forces die.

The same effect we also get with the approach of two South Poles and a piece of steel in between.

Concluding that whenever we use a ferrous mass in between repulsion Poles, their forces cancel to zero.

And on image below, I am showing the Two Cases for Vectors of equal Magnitude and Opposite Directions canceling to zero, called "Negative Vectors":

NEGATIVE_VECTORS.png

And as you can see, in both cases match the B-Field Theory on South to South (case 1) as on North to North (case 2) ...

Anyways, for both cases we are referring to TWO Separate Vectors, from TWO Different Embodiments, carrying each one a Magnetic Field.

And I am writing this because Case 1 reflects some similarities to the way I have displayed the "Real Magnetic Field Structure" image below:

REAL_MAGNETIC_FIELD_VECTOR_STRUCTURE.png

And I want to clarify that on that image, it comprehends a SINGLE EMBODIMENT, A MAGNET or a COIL, carrying ONE Magnetic Field, NOT like previous Interactions from Two Vectors belonging to separate Fields each.

So, on image below is just the Vector comparison at bottom for the case of One Magnetic Field, one embodiment.

MAGNETIC_FIELD_REAL_STRUCTURE_VECTORS.png

Whenever we create a Magnetic Field by wrapping copper wire (a coil) around a piece of steel, and as soon as we electrify that coil, a Magnetic Field starts its process of generation, RIGHT FROM THE VERY CENTER of the Steel Embodiment TOWARDS THE OUTER SPATIAL ENVIRONMENT, the way NATURE draws Two Lines from a common center.

This is a completely different scenario than approaching Two Vectors from Two different embodiments, each one carrying a Field.

Regards

Ufopolitics

―Leonardo da Vinci

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions