Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

Baghdad Battery

Started by Classic, Feb 21, 2024, 10:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Classic

Sorry, by mistake I posted this message on a different topic but, it was meant to be posted here.

Even if there is not much interest in this topic I feel that I owe an explanation for working principle of what I have shown up to date ... and maybe the idea will be fruitful as you'll see and understand where is heading to.

As many of you already know I am amazed by Arie Melis deGeus work studies and patents as for Nikola Tesla as well, of course there are many other worth to mention but very few (if any) have unveiled in such great detail their work and explanations, making it simple and easy to understand.

So, it all started with a claim for water based batteries by a romanian inventor, then trying to understand why they work so well almost in comparable terms with their chemical reaction counterparts.
Of course I have done cross research with Tesla work and Arie DeGeus and all started to make sense.

This is all opening the door to solid state power generation with a different approach and knowledge and inclusion of many other concepts that are not publicly accepted by mainstream science (for obvious and not disclosed reasons).

Classic

I just want to add, despite good amount of research being done and some of it shared public online regarding workfunction of elements (which IMHO should be added to periodic table of elements by Mendeleev) we can see how agenda of "society" being pushed in opposite direction for toxic highly pollutant batteries which promote dependence on the grid.

I am feeling sick of how half scientists and non scientists shills promote the idea that batteries must be all based on destructive chemical reactions and it is obvious why (self charging)mercury batteries have been stopped for production long time ago despite unrivalled performance of even nowdays modern batteries. Their invoked reason as mercury batteries are high toxic simply can not stand when compared with toxicity and dangerous lithium (unsafe) batteries.

Some of you will say in the method I have shown earlier there is very little power available for usage, where current is almost inexistent, yet with almost inexistent current I can keep up 30 white LEDs for indefinite time in parallel (not very bright) and the only requirement is to keep some moisture in each cell ... not even full with water.
Also using a simple dc-dc booster with 0.9v input (cost £1-2 each module off the shelf or even cheaper) we obtain plenty usable power ... I know, some of you will say we can't replace disposable batteries with such devices but nobody stop you to use wireless power transmission for portable devices, or to just dip in water you smartphone for few seconds to allow recharge.

So, the challenge is to make available at low cost with diy methods using off the shelf components solid state batteries. It is obviuous they can't be built in nano scale as they should with diy methods at home, but they will be small enough to be portable.

Classic

If by any chance anyone can share this document:

Contact Potentials for Metals Immersed in a Dielectric and Conduction of Electricity by Liquid Dielectrics
Harold J. Plumley
Phys. Rev. 52, 140 – Published 15 July 1937

https://journals.aps.org/pr/abstract/10.1103/PhysRev.52.140 I would be very grateful.

partzman

Here it is-

Pm

Classic

Thank you very much, really appreciate.

IMHO, explanation given by N Tesla, about an particle of extremely small radius of high energy which penetrate any matter in universe seems to be correct 100%.

This proves "the energy" is present and available everywhere in universe and can be harvested as long as a gradient exists.

Also, observations as slight diminishing potential of this energy in the morning when captor of this energy (radiant energy) with apparatuses similar built like Jes Ascanius explain and conform with the theory. Also, Jes indicated later addition of limestone improves energy collected with his system but also, we can see the best far more efficient method would be to use electrodes of great difference contact potential in nano scale with series-parallel connections.

My utterly imperfect instrument aka digital multimeter fail to measure the current but the little setup proves the point 100%. And this is why such a build allow of great reduction in size while maintaining the same potential.

This clearly shows we need to change the way of energy harvesting, and the monstruos contraptions should cease the build preserving our ecosystem. Clearly it is a big threat to status quo and we need to see and understand the energy. I think it is quite obvious why nuclear power plants along with other methods are far from any efficiency and most of the energy is released without being used where magnetic effect can be exploited in a better way where Arie Melis deGeus have shown in his patents and books/studies.

Similar studies, see attachement.

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions