Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

FIGUERA'S AETHER MAGNETIC FIELDS LINEAR PUMP, REVIVED

Started by Ufopolitics, Nov 19, 2023, 03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ufopolitics

Hello to All,

As I want to keep this Topic as clean as possible, I also would like to hear your opinions or questions/doubts about this development...

So, I have created a new Topic:  Ufopolitics Figuera's Linear Pump Discussion/Questions (overunitymachines.com)

where you can post or ask anything you need to know related to this/my Figuera approach.

Thanks

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello All,

Ok, so the Center Aluminum Fine Sleeve for Main-Center Secondary is finished.

THUMBNAIL_1.png

And on video below I give you some tips on how to build it and bend it better, where it comes out perfectly well.

Now, I cut the aluminum sheet a bit longer (1/2 inch more) than the 9 1/4 inches length, in order to leave the bent Tabs where I will later on grip and pull (after coil has been wound) to slide whole assembly off steel core, then take off aluminum sleeve off coil.

This Aluminum sleeve I use it in order to create a small gap (between coil and steel core) that makes secondary coil slidable on steel core once that I remove it.

As I want to be able to remove all coils in-out for TESTING PURPOSES ONLY.

However, for a regular, normal build, you can just wind secondary coils DIRECTLY on Steel Core with just the High Temp Fiber Paper.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

MAIN SECONDARY (16 GA) CALCULATIONS [PART 1]

Hello to All,

Ok, so after I am done with the aluminum wrapping on Second Secondaries plus Fiber Paper on Center Section, I would be ready soon for winding FIRST the Main-Center Secondary.

That would be using the 16 gauge new spool I have, which measured before 4.847 Ohms, as tonight (due to temperature being lower) it read 4.819 Ohms with the same HIOKI Resistance Meter with Four Wires Clips.

As reference on these previous measurements, I will cite here post #:

FIGUERA'S AETHER MAGNETIC FIELDS LINEAR PUMP, REVIVED - Page 70 (overunitymachines.com)

16_GAUGE_SPOOL_RESISTANCE.png

So, I want to have a MAX of 4.0 Ohms on the Main Secondary Coil and that would be exactly 1000 ft wire length...

And not to need to take apart the whole spool to count it, I just want to take off the 0.819- 0.847 Length Equivalent, so I will calculate the length I have to take OFF the Spool as:

Using the CIRRIS ONLINE CALCULATOR that has TWO OPTIONS:

1- CALCULATE LENGTH BASED ON RESISTANCE (<<Link added on Title)

2- CALCULATE RESISTANCE BASED ON LENGTH (<<Link added on Title)

First, I use the Calculator #1, because, I know the Resistance NOT the Length:

0847_OHMS_LENGTH.png
So, I have used the Four Wires Measurement, and that gives me a RANGE from 201 to 222 feet.

Then I go to Calculator #2 because I have a RANGE of Lengths, and I want to be more accurate, as I will also be VERIFYING the previous Calculation, then I have:

VERIFICATION_211FT_0847_OHMS.png

So, on above image I HAVE VERIFIED the EXACT LENGTH, to be 211 Ft.

HOWEVER, that was the OLDER MEASUREMENT, which was taken with a HIGHER TEMPERATURE (Resistance rises), very minimal though...the Fluctuation between Hi-Lo Temps is exactly 0.847-0.819= 0.028 Ohms.

Then I conducted Two more calculations for the LOWER Measurement (0.819 Ohms):

0819_OHMS_LENGTH.png

And then Verify/Checked it by LENGTH:

VERIFICATION_204FT_0819_OHMS.png

And as you can see the EXACT LENGTH for 0.819 Ohms is 204 Ft.

Conclusion is that we have now a Fluctuation Temp Range between 211 and 204 Ft...and simply we can go by the CENTER between OR AVERAGE from both numbers:

Like 207 Ft which is 0.831 Ohms.

Final note, We do NOT need to be "that picky" (that precise)...a difference of 0.027- 0.031 falls into the Math Category as "not considered or ruled out"

So, I will be taking off the Spool 207 Ft. then remeasure.

Next, I will be showing a Second Calculation for Number of Turns and Total Layers on the same Coil, or the Main Secondary.

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

CALCULATING NUMBER OF TURNS PER LAYER PLUS TOTAL NUMBER OF LAYERS REQUIRED FOR 1000 Ft= 4.0 Ohms (PART 2)

Ok, so here first I will present the following image, as it contains mostly all is written on this post, but "compressed":

CALCULATING_TURNS_LAYERS_MAIN_SEC.png

Here FIRST PART is to start by the Cross Section Image on the RIGHT, which shows the Total Length that ONE TURN will have (in inches).

And this calculation is very simple, just add ALL FOUR sides of Rectangle Pattern, or 1.5 + 1.5 + 2.0 + 2.0 = 7 Inches Total Length of One (1) Turn:

One (1) Turn= 7 Inches length

Then we go to the LEFT IMAGE or the Total Length of Steel Core (9.25 Inches)

We know that a 16 Gauge have (approx.) a thickness of 0.051 Inches or 1.291 mm, however, let's keep all measurements on inches.

First a simple division: 9.25 (Total Core Length) / 0.051 (wire cross section) = 181.37 and this number would be the Total number to Wire Turns that will fit within 9.25 in length.

Let's round that number to 180 Turns, and so, if we multiply 180 by 7 [180 X 7), which is total length of a Single Turn, we will have 1260, and this is the Total Inches we will have in One Layer:

One Layer= 1260 Inches

Now let's convert Inches to Feet, or 1260 inches divided by 12 Inches (One Foot length) resulting on 107 Feet PER LAYER.

One Layer = 107 Ft

We need 1000 Ft Total wire length, so we divide 1000 Ft by 107 Ft = 9.52 as this would be the required number of Layers to get to 1000 Feet.

So, here is a challenge we will need to see in reality, while we are winding and counting the number of turns that fit into 9.25 inches length or what is called A LAYER.

What I do when I reach to the LAST LAYER (#10) and have not the enough wire length or number of turns to fulfill all Turns required...?

I SPREAD THE TURNS INTO WIDER GAPS, to reach the other end with LESSER TURNS, this way this last layer would be COMPENSATED or EQUALLY DISTRIBUTED ACROSS STEEL CORE.

But "assuming" (I do not like to do that) we get to fully 10 Layers Total. that would be a Total Coil Height of Half Inch or 13 mm...which is NOT that High, for Sequential Coils to be set.

And this is a great advantage!!...That Sequential Coils are only 13 mm away from Steel Core (Surface).

Regards

Ufopolitics

EDIT 1: PLEASE DO NOT TAKE ME "FOR GRANTED"...as based on my previous math adding History, I tend to make mistakes ...So, I recommend that YOU DO YOUR OWN MATH!
And if you see any error(s), please let me know here!!
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello All,

Ok, also another way I can approach to the winding of Main CENTER Secondary, (AFTER DOING ALL CALCULATIONS ON PREVIOUS POST):

FIGUERA'S AETHER MAGNETIC FIELDS LINEAR PUMP, REVIVED - Page 74 (overunitymachines.com)

Which final results given as One (1) Layer having a total of 107 ft and to fulfill the 1000 ft I will need 9.5 Total Layers.

So, I ran the Resistance Calculation of JUST A HALF LAYER (107/2=53.5 ft), to know the resistance that completing a FULL LAST LAYER (#10) will add:

HALF_LAYER_RESISTANCE.png

And the Result is 0.215 Ohms

Which means that by winding 10 FULL LAYERS (at 180 Turns each layer), I will have a Total Resistance on Main Secondary Coil equal to 4.215 Ohms...

And honestly that "excess" of 0.215 ohms is completely negligible, while I will have a FULL 10 LAYER'S COIL.

Then I will not have to take off ANY length of wire from spool...but instead just wind directly from new 16-gauge spool the 10 layers required.

At the same token, I am trying to minimize construction time.

Regards

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions