Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

FIGUERA'S AETHER MAGNETIC FIELDS LINEAR PUMP, REVIVED

Started by Ufopolitics, Nov 19, 2023, 03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kampen and 25 Guests are viewing this topic.

Ufopolitics

FIELD PROPAGATION TEST ON 3D

Hello All,

Ok, on previous page, on Post #352 :  FIGUERA'S AETHER MAGNETIC FIELDS LINEAR PUMP, REVIVED - Page 71 (overunitymachines.com)

I showed the Tests to be done with Gauss/Tesla Meter however, it was on a 2D Graphic:

TEST_ON_EIGHT_COILS_1.png

And since I already have the MAYA 3D Scene created of this Linear-Series setup, I wanted to show on full color and on three dimensions the exact points where we need to set our Meter Probe end Sensor (shown with numbers matching above image):

FIRST, THE SEQUENTIAL EIGHT COILS SET AT DEAD CENTER OF STEEL CORE:

CENTER_8_COILS_BARE_STEEL_TEST_1.png

On above Image the #1 Red Reading should show a STRONG South Pole measurement, while measurement #2 should be LOWER in Strength.
The #3 Reading should be a weaker N Pole than if we take a closer to N-Pole right on coils end (not shown) but similar to #1 South reading.
And so, #4 North reading should be a MUCH WEAKER reading than #3...
And I am referring to FIELD STRENGTH.

AS SECOND, WHEN WE MOVE ALL EIGHT COILS TO THE LEFT OF SETUP:

LEFT_8_COILS_BARE_STEEL_TEST_1.png

On above image, when ALL Eight coils have moved to extreme LEFT of Center Steel Core...We should have a DOWN GRADIENT READING of FIELD STRENGTH from Points #1 (VERY STRONG), to Point#4 ( VERY WEAK)
As the Opposite should take place with Point#5 (Blue North) which should be a VERY STRONG FIELD READING, first because the Pole Proximity, and second because the Amplification due to the Steel Clamp Brackets.

Now, on ALL these Tests, we are looking for A WEAKER READING of Field Strength, as we move Meter Probe FURTHER AWAY from the Eight Coils END POLES,

ALL Eight Coils are SERIES CONNECTED and being POWERED by a 50V/1A Power Supply...realizing we have a TOTAL of 50 Ohms Resistance at BOTH END COIL'S TERMINALS.

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Quote from: kampen on Sep 18, 2024, 02:05 PMDear Ufopolitics,

I am amazed every day by the work and the presentation that You do.
I always appreciate the unique perspective you bring to us.
Thank You for always putting in Your best effort at work.
Keep up the good work.

Greetings, Alex

Thanks much for those words Dear Alex!!

And THANK YOU for Designing and Building these great Solid-State Drivers, which will lift our development to SKY HIGH LEVELS and "State of the Art" work to displace our Virtual Field Spatially and never seen before!!

Regards Friend

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

VERTICALLY STACKED CENTER LAMINATED STEEL CORE

Hello All,

Ok, as I have previously described -IN DETAIL- on Page 70:

FIGUERA'S AETHER MAGNETIC FIELDS LINEAR PUMP, REVIVED - Page 70 (overunitymachines.com)

It is about another Test I want to conduct with the same Coil's Arrangement, where only thing changing is the Center Steel Core:

EIGHT_COILS_VERT_CTR_LAMINATIONS.png

And I have it also on 3D CAD Drawings for a better understanding:

CENTER_VERT_LAMINATED_CORE_RAYTRACE.png

TRANSPARENT_VERT_CENTER_ONLY_1.png

And ALL I am changing here is the Center Steel Core type of Laminations.

Construction is based on several vertical plates of 1 1/2 X 1 1/2 inch (38X38 mm) compressed by two END STEEL PLATES and One or Two Crossing long Bolts, or simply a threaded rod.

Then both End Plates would have Four holes on the same place of the Steel C-Clamps Brackets, to attach all the assembly together.

Now, the Two End Steel Cores for the Second Secondaries, the laminations would be HORIZONTAL, for easier Field Propagation to these two secondary coils, whenever Sequenced Virtual Field is reaching any of the two extremes:

VERTICALLY_CENTER_FINAL.png

VERTICALLY_CENTER_ENDS_HORIZONTAL_ASSY.png

To then compare Testing results versus the Full Horizontally Stacked Lamination Set.

Regards

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions