Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

FIGUERA'S AETHER MAGNETIC FIELDS LINEAR PUMP, REVIVED

Started by Ufopolitics, Nov 19, 2023, 03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kampen, Barbucha, Spagiricus and 59 Guests are viewing this topic.

Ufopolitics

Quote from: kampen on Jul 16, 2024, 12:30 PMCorrection:
The three 12V Power Supplies must be three (3) independent Power Supplies
And the minus (---) of the LOGIC board goes to the left side of the FET boards.
So the
12v Opto Nfet is a Power Supply
12v Opto Pfet is a Power Supply
12v Logic is a Power Supply
Xx High is a Power Supply
These four (4) Power Supplies may therefore NOT be connected to each other.

Greetings, Alex

Hello to All,

Thanks Alex for the correction(s)!!

So, this was my complete fault, on misinterpretation of Graphic He sent me, here below:

Wiring_Vers_1.png

And then the connections between all boards that Kampen sent:

Wiring_Vers.png

So, my mistake was to understand that both (+ & -) from Logic Board goes to the FET Boards Main Input Power Supply...

I failed to see that ONLY THE NEGATIVE from Logic Board, GOES TO the Lower INPUT Pin on FET Boards, next to the sequential 8 pins INPUT.

On another issue, ALL THREE BOARDS REQUIRE INDEPENDENT POWER SUPPLIES.

And here I want to ask Kampen, if this is due that each Board requires different Amperage?

And if so, what are the Input SPEC'S (related to Amperage) of each Board?

Anyways, from this new info, I believe we must now work on Designing and Making a SINGLE POWER SUPPLY with different Outputs to the Three Electronic Boards.

Related to the High Voltage Power Supply, I knew it was supposed to be completely Isolated from the 12V Input to Electronic Board's.

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

CORRECTED FULL DIAGRAM

Hello All,

@kampen : please Dear Alex, can you check this corrected Diagram, and see if all is correct now?

To remind that to see image in Full Size (1600X868), you must open image in new tab, by right clicking IMAGE and selecting "open in new tab" option.

V2_INTERCONN_CORRECTED_DIAGRAM.png

So, difference here:

1- JUST the NEGATIVE from LOGIC BOARD Output (between output BUS to FET Boards) goes to Input to Both FET Boards Input where sequence 1-8 is.
2- LOGIC BOARD have 12V PSU 1
3- N-FET BOARD have 12V PSU 2
4- P-FET BOARD have 12V PSU 3
5- HV DC to BOTH FET BOARDS (NEG to NFET Board & POS to PFET Board, CENTER) is PSU 4.

I have set a RED WARNING Title below with spec's on ALL PSU's.

And as a separate note...it is GREAT, to always ASK anything that you are "not sure off"...BEFORE starting to connect wires and much less to add POWER!!

Thanks much Dear Alex for all clarification!!

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

@kampen ,

I am sorry to keep asking...but this same requirement of 3 INDEPENDENT PSU's, also applies to Version 1, right?

Thanks much!!

Ufopolitics 
―Leonardo da Vinci

kampen

@ All,

The CORRECTED FULL DIAGRAM above is CORRECT!
Recommend to use 12 VDC 1.5 Amp. Power Supply.
The same requirement for the PWM Vers. 1. PCB.

The requirement was that the Power Supply of the LOGIC board and the FETs must be isolated, 
the opto couplers serve this purpose.
These have an insulation Voltage of up to approximately 2000 V.
This must also be the separate Power Supply for the LOGIC board.

As for the FETs, these two 12 V are between the High Main Voltage,
so they must also be insulated from each other.

Greetings, Alex

Ufopolitics

Quote from: kampen on Jul 17, 2024, 06:26 AM@ All,

The CORRECTED FULL DIAGRAM above is CORRECT!
Recommend to use 12 VDC 1.5 Amp. Power Supply.
The same requirement for the PWM Vers. 1. PCB.

The requirement was that the Power Supply of the LOGIC board and the FETs must be isolated, 
the opto couplers serve this purpose.
These have an insulation Voltage of up to approximately 2000 V.
This must also be the separate Power Supply for the LOGIC board.

As for the FETs, these two 12 V are between the High Main Voltage,
so they must also be insulated from each other.

Greetings, Alex

Thanks @kampen,

Ok, so Kampen and I exchanged some info about how we could do this minimizing these 3 power supplies design as much as possible.

So, one pretty cheap way (without spending too much on three separate and regulated PSU's)...

I found some pretty low price and very compact PSU's...

So, first I found a very compact DC to DC "Booster" for like $2.00 (1.98) each:

DC_DC_12V_2A_4.png

DC_DC_12V_2A_3.png

DC_DC_12V_2A_2.png

DC_DC_12V_2A_1.png

And this one is 93% efficient, you could find them up to 96%...Anyways, below is the image attaching them:

THREE_PSU_1_INPUT.PNG

Then I found this other small Power Source that have 120VAC Input and Outputs 12V 2A (CL: 3.3A)...Cost around $6.00 ($5.96) USD...Plus S&H.

120VAC_IN_12V_2A_OUT.png

So, combining ALL PSU's, then we have:

THREE_INSULATED_PSU_OUT_1_INPUT.png

I hope Kampen approves this setup... ;D

Regards

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions