Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

FIGUERA'S AETHER MAGNETIC FIELDS LINEAR PUMP, REVIVED

Started by Ufopolitics, Nov 19, 2023, 03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbucha, kampen (+ 1 Hidden) and 61 Guests are viewing this topic.

Ufopolitics

Quote from: Ufopolitics on May 01, 2024, 11:24 AMHello to All,

I am currently working on a specific Closed Structure, which will allow us to take it apart and re-assemble it, very simple...with just a few bolts-nuts.

We need this Structure to make our tests, as to be able to take off or insert any coil within such structure, work outside of it, and then reinstall it.

A Full Closed Toroid is a very hard piece to work for testing purposes, winding it, plus keeping Fields and Sequential Coils separated...and Magnetic Fields really do not care if there are some TIGHT JOINTS in between main parts of steel core, laminated, wire or solid.

I am first working on a 3D Model which I will show Diagrams about it.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Hello Everyone!!

Like I have quoted myself above...That I was working on this new Structural Design:

CLAMP_BRACKET_SPECS_1.png

Let's start first by the Main Structure that will allow Us, to join any CLOSED STRUCTURE, including Toroid's, Elliptical Cores or Square or any shape we want...

CLAMP_BRACKET_SPECS_2.png

I call it CLAMP BRACKET.

It has multiple Functions:

1- It will COMPRESS our Laminated Steel Sheets.

2- It will JOIN ALL CORE SEGMENTS, very tightly into a FULL ASSEMBLY.

3- It will also AMPLIFY MAGNETIC INTERACTIONS in our OUTPUT (Like I have shown on previous videos whenever I added the Steel PLATES...)

4- It could also be used as a SPOOL MOLD to wind our Coils (ALL)...

ABOUT THE FASTENERS AND METHODS OF CONSTRUCTION THAT I HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

First, for easier access, I recommend using on the HORIZONTAL BOLTS, SINKHEAD BOLTS (could be Phillips, Star, Allen, etc), this is recommended in order not to stick out of plate's surface, and could be conflicting with Coils.

The VERTICAL Bolts can be HEX TYPE, like I have used on my Models, since they are away from coils

Second, in order to have easier access for removing and reinstalling them, I highly recommend NOT to use NUTS, but TAP the LOWER and Second Plates, so all  we need to do is to SCREW BOLTS IN.

ALL BOLTS DOES NOT NEED TO BE STAINLESS, BUT PLAIN STEEL OR GALVANIZED STEEL...It is MUCH better to keep enhancing FERROMAGNETIC METALS here.

The thickness I will be using on this Clamps, is around 10 to 13 mm, in order to allow for heavier bolts to tighten Laminations, plus allowing heavier torque to close up cores together.

The shape of Lamination's SECTIONAL PROFILE does not need to be square on the center, could be Rectangular, Round, Hexagonal...or any shape you like...

Plus, it could also be built with steel wire...CLAMP BRACKETS will help you to COMPRESS WIRES in order to cut it, grind it, shape it, etc,etc.

Next I will add some 3D CAD Images, I have been working on for the past days...for ALL to have a complete Three-Dimensional View of this New Structure.

Again, I may be adding here...

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello to all,

Ok, and here are some of the images from the 3D Model I am working on...it is the Elliptical Closed Core of only Two Modules, that I have shown before...

TOP_VIEW_ELLIPTICAL_CLOSED_STEEL_CORE.png

But like I wrote before, it works also for any other CLOSED STRUCTURE, in order that we can take it apart anytime.

It means we can wind coils separately, to then mount it on closed structure.

I have to complete adding ALL Coils to this model to then animate it and film it...yes, including the transparent volume of changing-moving magnetic fields...

PERSP_CLOSE_UP_VIEW_CLAMPS_1.png

PERSP_CLOSE_UP_FIELD_ASSY_OFF_1.png

PERSP_CLOSE_UP_VIEW_CLAMPS_FIELD_COIL_ON.png

I hope all this work serves for you all to have a clear view about this New Design and Structure...

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

RELATED TO THE TYPE OF LAMINATED PLATES CONFIGURATION

Now, ALL Images shown previously, have HORIZONTAL LAMINATED PLATES...and this design requires that we either have to cut each plate in "Elliptical Arcs",  (which is a LOT OF WORK!!, even having all tools and Equipment) in order to stack them together, to finish them (file them, grind and align them, etc,etc.)

This is a very "hard way" of making these cores...and for some that do not have the tooling and equipment required, they will have to order them to be cut by a Machine Shop...and it can become very expensive this way.

So, I have also been working on a MUCH EASIER Method to make these laminations...

Now, who said we have to CONSTRAIN OURSELVES, into making Lamination's HORIZONTALLY ONLY?

Nope, not for this Design, where the Field Induction is taking place LINEARLY (Non-Rotational) and Field Induces at full 360 degrees!!

YES, We can make Laminations VERTICALLY, and only have a long STRIP OF STEEL, cut to size, and with the same exact height for all,

All we need to do, is to turn the Clamp Brackets, 90 degrees, to compress the Vertical Lamination Stack like shown on image below:

VERTICAL_LAMINATIONS_BASED_ON_SAME HEIGHT_STRIPS.png

I will make a 3D CAD about this soon...stay tuned.

Regards

Ufopolitics

―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

VERTICAL STACKED LAMINATION CORE

Hello to All,

Ok, like I wrote on my previous post...the VERTICAL LAMINATIONS are MUCH EASIER to build, than Horizontal Laminations, which is the way that Production Toroid Transformers are built.

However, the FINAL RESULT is exactly the same, it is just much easier and CHEAPER to make the vertical type, based on Steel Strips of the same height, cut to size and stacked together, with the help of Clamp Brackets.

Related to the CLAMP BRACKETS, all we need is to turn them 90 degrees, in order to COMPRESS the Vertical Laminations, like is shown on 3D CAD Images below.

Only thing is that the Horizontal types are much more RIGID and Solid, when it comes to whole assembly FALLING or exposed to some external pressure, it could bend...

But NOT SO, if after you have build whole assy, you take it apart and cover all the naked cores with High Temperature Epoxy Resin.

Anyways, this is for a Generator which is completely STATIONARY, Non-Rotational...so, it will work just fine.

PERSP_CLOSE_UP_VIEW_CLAMPS_1.png

TOP_VIEW_CLOSE_UP_VERTICAL_LAM.png

So, up to here, I believe all material related to this New Structure to be able to disassemble it and reinstall it, is completed.

And of course, like I wrote before, this Clamp Brackets and Laminations, applies also to the TOROIDAL GEOMETRY as well.

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello to All,

Ok, so, I should be receiving sometime this week the Electronic Boards from Kampen, then I can start the testing.

First, I want to run the FET Switching Boards independently on my Straight-Linear setup, exactly the same way I ran it successfully before with mechanical switching.

1- SWITCHING ONLY HIGH (POSITIVE) SIDE: I will run first the P-FET Board alone, while leaving Negative 'anchored' on both ends, as just replacing the commutator positive mechanical switch, with North Repulsion displacement.
2- SWITCHING ONLY LOW (NEGATIVE) SIDE: Then I will just run the N-FET Board, while having Positive 'anchored'...and this would be the way the Second Module will run having the repulse as South Polarity in a future closed build.

I will be using for both tests, the same exact Switching-Exciting Input, to compare output 1 versus 2...they should be somehow identical.

Now, regarding the Closed Toroidal setup, I have ordered a 4X10 ft 22-gauge steel plate, plus to be cut at 10ft length of 1.5 inch strips, which will give me approximately 30-32 strips*
*They cut it by hand, so, cuts are not precise, and I will have to shape them and rectify them, to be perfectly aligned when put together and pressed.

I already purchased the thick steel plates that would also need to be cut and machined, to be the joining brackets shown previously.

I will use the latest VERTICAL STACKING Design that I have shown before, this way it is easier to shape by hand into a semi-round-elliptical form:

TOP_VIEW_CLOSE_UP_VERTICAL_LAM.png

My idea is to replicate with the same spec's that I did the single linear module, but for a dual switching, dual module closed system.

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions