Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

FIGUERA'S AETHER MAGNETIC FIELDS LINEAR PUMP, REVIVED

Started by Ufopolitics, Nov 19, 2023, 03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skybiker (+ 1 Hidden) and 49 Guests are viewing this topic.

Ufopolitics

Hello again,

Ok, so, I think you will now have a better view and understanding, once we set these magnetic interactions to displace OFF PHASE, like shown on below image:

M2_DUAL_MODULES_POLARITIES_OFF_PHASE_CORRECTED.png

On Image, the Module 1 North Repulsion Field has moved to the extreme LEFT, represented by blue arrow with an "R" in blue up front.

The complete opposite took place at Module 2, where South Repulsion Field has moved to the RIGHT, represented by Red Arrow with "R" in red at front.

Now, on previous presentation of Module 1 ALONE, (Page 42 Post 209) I wrote that LEFT Attraction Chain literally "disappeared" at this exact position of North Repulsion Field...

Well, now, because of side steel member on left, that attract chain FORCE, travelled through that C Steel Member, REINFORCING the displacing Attract Chain at LEFT of Module 2, when its SOUTH REPULSION FIELD is moving to the extreme RIGHT, and that Attract Chain is EXPANDING.

The same exact operation is taking place on the RIGHT ATTRACT CHAIN at RIGHT of Module 2...which, instead of "disappearing"...is now converted into a FORCE which travels through RIGHT C STEEL Member, to the Module 1 Expanded Attract Chain.

The Magenta dotted arrows inside BOTH C Steel Members, show the travelling path for both Modules MAGNETIC EXCHANGE OF FORCES.

Please have in mind that for reasons of reduced size of images, BOTH OPPOSED Repulsion Fields (North and South) are travelling TOO CLOSE to each other's and realize that at certain point in time they will cross too close.

So, this is NOT GOOD!!, Both Repulsion Fields travelling back and forth MUST BE SEPARATED FROM EACH OTHER'S in order they would NOT INTERFERE OR DISRUPT EACH OTHER'S, keeping both displacements as TWO INDEPENDENT PATHS AND AWAY DISPLACEMENTS.

THEN figure these Steel Core Configurations and Geometries, more likely into a SQUARE SHAPE type, and not in a RECTANGULAR SHAPE like are represented here.

The "ideal" Geometry would be like an Elliptical or Round Toroidal Structure...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello to All,

Ok, due to some questions previously, I will try to explain it better...

On the 1908 Figuera Patent, He shows SEVEN PAIRS of EXCITERS OR PRIMARIES, and SEVEN SECONDARIES.

I call each of the TWO EXCITERS PLUS ONE SECONDARY AS "MODULE", including, of course, ALL sequential Coils as the "R BOX".

Meaning, that Figuera had, on his 1908 Patent design, a total of SEVEN MODULES.

The reason on my latest posts that I have been showing all connections for TWO MODULES, is to have TWO Sources of Electrical Power, as is: 120VAC plus 240VAC.

In order that this Assembly of Two Modules, could be used to supply enough power to fulfill the requirement of a Household.

The same way a Home Generator comes with these Two Outlets (120-240VAC).

Now, on the "Technical side" Two Modules pumping at OFF PHASE, will allow a Second Pair of Secondaries, which would be using BOTH ACTIONS from the Two Modules alternately.

Plus the Output in General, would be more robust, than just one Module.

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello to All,

Ok, I wanted to show BOTH frames with the TWO PEAKS, on the OFF-PHASE Setup in one Post, so you could see magnetic flows, attraction chains polarizations, etc.

M2_DUAL_MODULES_POLARITIES_OFF_PHASE_CORRECTED.png

And here the OPPOSED Frame:

M2_DUAL_MODULES_POLARITIES_OFF_2_COLOR_BK.png

I will add some comments about it tomorrow...

Regards to All

Ufopolitics

―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello everyone,

Ok, here is a short video as an Update of where I am right now, on the making of this new structured Sequential-Secondaries Coils:

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

ANOTHER POINT OF VIEW ANALYSIS ABOUT THIS MAGNETIC ALGORITHM

Hello to All,

Ok, I promised to add some more explanations about my latest post on the Two Modules OFF PHASE...BUT, before I went there, I wanted to explain some more details, about the SUCCESSFUL MAGNETIC ALGORITHM that I have been developing here.

For that I will upload (again) the same image I had shown at the beginning post of prior page:

M2_POSITIVE_INPUT_2_COILS.png

And the reason why I have chosen this image, is because the Repulsion Field "Sphere" is around the CENTER of whole length of steel core...SO, BOTH ATTRACTION CHAINS ARE VISIBLE FOR THIS ANALYSIS.

And first, I want you to JUST observe BOTH FIELDS, F1 & F2...

You will realize BOTH FIELDS ARE FACING A NORTH POLE to each other's...correct?... So, we can conclude that BOTH FIELDS are OPPOSING or on REPULSION to each other's, right?

Ok, now look at LEFT ATTRACTION CHAIN...ALL the way to the REPULSION POINT, LAST COIL ON LEFT, which is Coil # 4.

And here you MUST realize that ALL the Left Attract Chain is ALIGNED MAGNETICALLY to FIELD 1.

Or we could also say that LEFT ATTRACTION CHAIN is just "AN EXTENSION" of FIELD 1, all the way to Coil #4...

As the SAME, EXACT STRUCTURAL GEOMETRY, takes place ON FIELD 2, but REVERSED.

If we now look at RIGHT ATTRACTION CHAIN, we will notice, it ALIGNS MAGNETICALLY to FIELD 2.

Or we could also say that RIGHT ATTRACTION CHAIN, is just "AN EXTENSION" of FIELD 2, all the way to Coil # 5. (of course, looking from Right to Left Now).

Then you need to realize that as we move our Repulsion Field Sphere, right or left, these attraction chains will expand or reduce its lengthwise (or longitudinal) size...

And here I want to make an even simpler comparison to what we are doing here...and I need your "imaginative minds" to open up to max levels... 8)

Imagine we are holding TWO STEEL Bar Magnets, and facing them through their North Poles, or in Repulsion...within a hollow AND FIRMLY HOLD, long coil...then we move these two bar magnets AT UNISON, trying to ALWAYS KEEP the SAME GAP DISTANCE between the Repulsion Spot...without touching them, and keeping both bars at same horizontal levels.

So, more or less, this is what we are doing here...except that the two Magnets, are just the Two Virtual Magnetic Fields, facing each other's on REPULSION...while the Steel Bar, is just one...and it does not move at all.

I am trying for you all to have a very clear VISUALIZATION on this working Magnetic Algorithm, at the time to check your setup magnetic polarities.

Besides, these explanations and comparisons were required before I move on to a Two Module behavior and further Magnetic Functions.

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions