Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

FIGUERA'S AETHER MAGNETIC FIELDS LINEAR PUMP, REVIVED

Started by Ufopolitics, Nov 19, 2023, 03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jander and 21 Guests are viewing this topic.

Ufopolitics

...AND WHAT "TRIGGERED" ALL THIS?...A SHORT ANIMATION VIDEO OF ONE MINUTE DURATION...

Hello to All,

And this "idea" of INSERTING Part R or all the switching Coils, between the Two Primaries came to "light" due to a simple animated video I uploaded about SEVEN F... YEARS AGO!!
In this Animation, I tried to show what is happening in reality on the Visualization of the Virtual Fields...BUT, not on the Toroid geometry (like I also did), but in a LINEAR Fashion.
And recently I was going over all my work done on Figuera...while looking at Floodrod's designs, plus his Thread about the "AI Agent" at OU...then I found this short video that was originally set as "private"...because I only share it through the Energetic Forum at that time...

When you look at this video you will see (now, after I gave all this explanation) that there was a MUCH EFFECTIVE and simpler way to build this...
IF, We just bring the lower switching Coils moved by the arrow...and INSERT THEM ALL into the upper set and in-between the Primary Coils...
This way, and ONLY this way, We will be "fusing" ALL the Fields, The Primary Fields PLUS the Magnetic Field generated at the isolated R Box, and ALL of them will be part of the FULL MAGNETIC INTERACTION on the whole System.

However, this is not as simple as it has been shown in all previous posts...there are things that MUST BE DONE in a certain way or it will never work!!

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Quote from: citfta on Nov 30, 2023, 09:39 AMI think what you mean by pulses plus sine waves you are referring to the signal from Part G which changes the voltage through small steps so that as the coils on one side are going up in voltage by steps the other side is going down by steps at the same time.

Not exactly, Citfta...this is "beyond" what we have build so far related to Figuera...

Quote from: citfta on Nov 30, 2023, 09:39 AMI just found that I have a couple of spools of resistance wire used as heating elements in a small oven.  One of them is marked as being 1.5 ohms per inch.  I am thinking this wire would be great for building a real Part G.  By using resistance wire and doing some proper calculations I should be able to build a Part G that will let the proper amount of current go through the coils so that when one of them is at it's max voltage and current the other would be at it's minimum but still have a small amount of current to maintain the magnetic field.

What do you think?

Sounds interesting, wow!!, that wire have some huge resistance in so short distance!!
Probably it could be used on the rotary switch, as a commutator-rheostat

Cheers

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello All,

This is the Analysis 3...and I uploaded an Image for it.

It is based on the same previous Block Diagrams shown before.

It shows a "similar" representation to what Figuera's image have related to the "R Box Espiras or Spirals", however, the Inductors does NOT go that way in the real setup...they are represented here as vertical, and they actually go Horizontally...
And that was done only to show a clear connection with Part G Commutator, same as Figuera represented it.

But mainly ALL the Inductors on the R Box, are just shorts Coils, which are connected in series (it is just like a large coil with taps to connect to commutator at certain even points...)

What we are doing here whenever the brush moves to one end, is to FULLY EXPAND one Magnetic Field, whichever have ALL the Coils added PLUS POWERED by a series connection to the end point, while the other Magnetic Field is COMPRESSED/ REDUCED all the way to the Coil of the related Primary (whether it is N or S).

The Opposite process takes place when the Brush moves to the opposite end...then the Field that was expanded starts a process of RETRACTING, while the other Field starts to EXPAND...

Each Full EXPAND-RETRACT for each Field takes Half an RPM, or 180º.

And this connections to Commutator are based on the same way Figuera had the "jumpers" across, to obtain the back and forth of a full rotary brush.

I will upload later a 3D Image of what it looks like in a real way about this setup.

Regards

Ufopolitics

FIGUERA'S_BLOCK_DIAG_ANALYSIS_3.png

―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Ok, here it is as promised...
The same Analysis but in 3D
I will explain it later on...and I will "clean up" better the image so everything is better seen.
But, for now you can start to "having an idea" of how it goes... :)

ANALYSIS_3_IN_3D.png
―Leonardo da Vinci

citfta

Hi again,

I have been studying your latest picture and am a little confused.  I had already been visualizing your coil setup from your earlier descriptions.  In my mind (probably wrong)  I had envisioned the bloc wall as being where ever the brush was.  In other words on one side of the brush the coil would be south and on the other side it would be north.  Then as the brush moves toward one end the north for example would spread out and weaken while the south would compress and get stronger thus moving the bloc wall to follow the movement of the brush. And the moving bloc wall would of course generate power in the secondary coils.  But in your picture you are showing two norths and two souths.  What is creating the second set of poles?

Respectfully,
Carroll
Just because it is on YouTube does NOT make it real!

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions