Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

The Search for the Daza Gomez Toroidal Electrical Generator 1882 Madrid, Spain

Started by Ufopolitics, Feb 17, 2024, 09:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ufopolitics

Quote from: Vortios on Feb 19, 2024, 11:41 AMHola a todos. Iba a subir un enlace con fotos del generador de Daza, veo que ya está subido por Skybiker.
Si tenéis alguna pregunta os digo lo que conozco del asunto. Pero digo... leyendo la transcripción a lápiz de las fotos, se entiende bien la máquina estática, generador Daza.
Mi carpeta de fotos de Google Fotos:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/MKJ6giEk1Bg1t9t5A

Básicamente se juega con imanes permanentes bobinados, cuyo flujo magnético constante atraviesa una serie de bobinas inducidas ó electroimanes de salida. Se van alternando imanes bobinados y electroimanes, hasta formar un toroide. Cuando excitamos las bobinas que arrollan los imanes permanentes, cancelamos el flujo de los imanes, y como consecuencia, se varía el flujo magnético que atraviesa los electroimanes. Se genera una CA en la salida, y un rectificador ó enderezador de corrientes mecánico, rectifica la CA y la convierte en CC.

Pasaré un libro técnico al que hace referencia el autor (Manuel Daza), un libro de Jhon Tindall.

I have translated post above:

Hello to All,

I was going to upload the link with the photos, but I see that it is already up by Skybiker.
If you have any questions, I will tell you what I know about this, But I say, reading the hand written description on pencil, you can clearly understand the static machine, Daza generator.

Basically, it is about permanent magnets wrapped in a coil, this magnetic flux go through a series of induced coils or Output Electromagnets, so there are alternated wound magnets with electromagnets, until a Toroid is formed.

Whenever we excite the coils that are wound on permanent magnets, we cancel its magnetic flux, therefore, we vary the flux that go through electro-magnets. And an AC is generated on Output, and a rectifier or a "mechanical currents straightener", rectifies the AC and converts it to DC.

I will pass later a technical book, on which is referenced the author (Daza), a book by John Tindall.
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Thank You Vortios!!/Gracias Vortios!!

And WELCOME to our Forum!!/Y BIENVENIDO a nuestro Foro!!

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Vortios

Ufopolitics

@Vortios

En otras palabras, esta máquina lo que hace es "cancelar y admitir" las fuerzas magnéticas de los imanes?

Pero las Bobinas de los Electroimanes no se activan para crear un campo magnético inductor, sino sólo para cancelar el flujo permanente de los imanes?

Si es así, entonces podemos decir que la máxima potencia de este generador, depende de la Fuerza Magnética de sus Imanes, correcto?

En aquella época no existían los imanes de Neodimio, sólo había de cerámica y hechos por magnetización en hierro dulce...pero, hoy en día, hacer esta máquina con Imanes de Neodimio, sería mucho más costoso (necesitaríamos mucho más amperaje y voltaje) para cancelar esas fuerzas mágneticas mayores.

Esto lo veo como una gran desventaja en su diseño, sobre Figuera...y honestamente, me ha decepcionado.

Esperaba que fuesen sólo electroimanes como Figuera.

Saludos

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Quote from: Ufopolitics on Feb 19, 2024, 12:21 PM@Vortios

En otras palabras, esta máquina lo que hace es "cancelar y admitir" las fuerzas magnéticas de los imanes?

Pero las Bobinas de los Electroimanes no se activan para crear un campo magnético inductor, sino sólo para cancelar el flujo permanente de los imanes?

Si es así, entonces podemos decir que la máxima potencia de este generador, depende de la Fuerza Magnética de sus Imanes, correcto?

En aquella época no existían los imanes de Neodimio, sólo había de cerámica y hechos por magnetización en hierro dulce...pero, hoy en día, hacer esta máquina con Imanes de Neodimio, sería mucho más costoso (necesitaríamos mucho más amperaje y voltaje) para cancelar esas fuerzas mágneticas mayores.

Esto lo veo como una gran desventaja en su diseño, sobre Figuera...y honestamente, me ha decepcionado.

Esperaba que fuesen sólo electroimanes como Figuera.

Saludos

Ufopolitics

Translation from my above post:

In other words, all this machine do, is to "cancel or allow" the permanent magnetic forces?

But, Electromagnets do not activate in order to create an Inducing Field, but just to cancel the permanent flux of the PM's?

If it is so, then this generator power, depends solely upon the Permanent Forces from its magnets, correct?

In those times Neo's Magnets were nonexistent, only ones were ceramic and magnetized iron, but nowadays to make this machine with Neo's would be more costly (as amps plus volts required to cancel its forces, would be huge) to cancel a strong grade neo.

I see this as a great disadvantage on its design over Figuera...and honestly, I am disappointed.

I was hoping to see only electromagnets, as Figuera is conceived.

Regards

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions