Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

Resonance and high frequency

Started by Classic, Feb 12, 2024, 01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Classic

Maybe this is why Don Smith have said hat everything changes when high voltage and high frequency applies when an RLC circuit is sent into self oscillations (self sustaining) and any load will just help the system to generate much more then input.

Classic

Why multi strand wires should be used for high frequency ? And if you can afford Litz wire would be one of best choices:

• Reduced Skin Effect: Litz wire's multiple individually insulated strands minimize skin effect, allowing for more efficient transmission of high-frequency signals.
  • Lower AC Resistance: The design of Litz wire reduces AC resistance, improving the overall efficiency of the wire in high-frequency applications.
  • Improved Flexibility: Litz wire's construction enhances flexibility compared to solid wire, making it suitable for applications requiring bending and movement.
  • Lower Eddy Current Losses: The insulated strands in Litz wire minimize eddy currents, reducing energy losses and improving overall performance.[/font]
  • Enhanced Thermal Stability: Litz wire's design helps dissipate heat more efficiently, improving thermal stability in high-frequency applications.

Also, according to Arie deGeus copper tubes silver plated on outside diameter would be an even better option ... effect seen in 2 of his patents.

And it might be disturbing to observe that plated wires can be compared with semiconductors, diodes. Such use of wires can be seen in Sweet Floyd (copper wire oxidated), Tesla's diode arrangement with coils, Don Smith tinned copper wires, Arie deGeus and so on.]

Just a practical observation if anyone may wish to pursue this idea and especially if anyone wants to explore commercial development application of such circuit as shown previously. But, even just copper speaker wire is good enough for decent output with minimal cost.

Classic

Quote from: Ufopolitics on Feb 23, 2024, 01:17 PM
Quote from: Classic on Feb 23, 2024, 12:14 PMHave a look at this patent and tell me if there is any similarities in some recent inventions analysed for ou.

https://patents.google.com/patent/US568176A/en

Hello Classic and thanks,

Yes, indeed, however, this Patent(s) were developed by Tesla, to assist on the DC Currents used then, it is like an "Amplifying-Transformer" for DC Input and Higher Frequency, Higher Potential Currents Output.

Now we are living on a completely different scenario, our Energy Global Grid is based on Low Frequencies (ranging from 50-60Hz) AC Currents...which max potential is 220v and 360v for 3 phases...and max running amperages range (average) between 50 to 30 amps...

Therefore, ALL appliances (whether Industrial or Housing) work based on that Energy Global Grid Spec's...

It is very hard to store High Frequency Currents (Amps) and Potential (Voltages)...plus there is actually no use for them at all, in our days...

Working on such Apparatuses at this time we are on...I see it as a total waste of time, IF, we want to advance to COMPATIBLE Energy Generation Devices, for the actual circumstances.

It is NOT only about a "Lab Demonstration of OU" ...That in ACTUAL APPLICATIONS it is completely USELESS...done just to "defy actual Science"...that IS TOTAL nonsense!!

Ufopolitics
Actually the ZVS circuit shown in my replication youtube is in fact a practical application of this patent. Some people may say it is a useless demonstration of OU done just to defy actual Science ... it can be seen like that OR it can be used to warm up your house in cold seazon or cool down in hot season for very little money or even without paying anything (apart from cost to build one) if a natural (or artificial) occurring gradient is employed for input.

And by the way, a flat bifilar coil is in fact a single turn multilayer coil with the benefit of very little EMI effect in surrounding environment.

In the method of using this zvs circuit we can observe the resistance (impedance) of the load dictate the frequency. If resistance/impedance of the load rise, frequency rise as well as response of switching at zero volts switch ... if we clamp down the input using a battery charger or any clamp down circuit we can control the way of not killing the dipole as suggested by Tom Bearden.

So, it is not so complicated, nor expensive to get what we need. Hopefully i will have enough time soon to make a coil former for the next circuit much easier which require only a 2N3055 transistor as electronic component and test it with some very cheap wire CCA to see if high quality copper speaker wire can be swapped. I never give up on my aim to build cheap devices with off the shelf components.

Another important discovery of Joel Lagace will come soon into test for a simple and cheap solution.
https://youtu.be/DZa-Q8ehihE?si=Y06OPP-rFfESKlG5 Please see previous video of this if more explanations are required. In my opinion Joel have built an electret ... but he just want to call it PEG cell ... and this may be the way how an electret should be used for electricity generation.

Classic

Not sure if everyone knows, but I say it for those who don't.
Every time when electric and magnetic field collapse in one wire of the bifilar, electric current is induced by back emf in the same wire in the same direction of the induced current from second wire being energised, there are 8 currents flowing in opposite directions and each one with different intensity, magnetic field accompanying it is doing the same.

Mutual coupling of output coils allow 100% energy transfer with no resistance. The resistance is still present in both providing and output circuits with different values.

I think it is obvious why frequency increase when output is loaded. Length of wire is identical for each and every single coil to maintain the same resonance and damping effect do not manifest, on contrary, the resistance in output circuit will dictate how fast voltage drop to zero to switch over the other wire of bifilar.
Each pulse carry the same energy but when they occur at fast rate it means more energy is provided in output circuit by just delivering more often ... this phenomena been described and explained so simple by Donald Lee Smith.

Because I am not using (yet) any isolation the output is strict related to input, but things can change (i hope) when a simple solution as explained by Joel Lagace is used ... soon I will test.

Classic

So, even with a very basic cheap circuit (zvs) some more output energy can be obtained (in my opinion, but adequate measurement must be done), and everything depend on quality of wires used. The less resistance they have the longer can be the wire, larger diameter can be obtained and higher voltage resulting in more available power output.

Just don't trust my words, but check yourself how power is transmitted and distributed by energy companies ... maybe you can have a look here for simple explanation: https://diy.stackexchange.com/questions/191642/electric-power-loss-over-distance

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions