Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

About Overunity Machines Site

Started by Ufopolitics, Nov 19, 2023, 12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ufopolitics

Hello to All,

I have set today a contribution Donation Button and Link that is located on the Top Header and on Footer center.

This is for all Members and Guests who wish to contribute on the maintenance of this site, as to help me on my personal projects to reach our goals.

There is no "minimum donation amount"...

It is totally up to you and your desire to help.

I do appreciate it and thank you all !!

Regards

Ufopolitics

Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello to All,

We have just upgraded Overunity Machines to the latest Theme they have recently released: NameX v 1.4.2 [We had previously v1.2.2] (the same developer author's)

Just minor Interface changes, like selecting Forum Color is located at the same place as before [left upper menu with a "sun" or a "half moon" both in yellow], except now have a Drop-Down Menu, where you can choose "Dark Mode", "Light Mode" or "System Mode".

On the Right upper screen, the same "palette" icon, but now have a Drop-Down menu with all colors to choose.

But this Theme runs faster, better and -so far- I have not encounter any "software glitches"...

But, please, If anyone encounters any bugs, or issues, please let me know here.

I have also increased the PHP Memory because these Themes depending on the amount of Content, they consume great amounts and can easily crash or take "for ever" to load.

Thanks very much and enjoy!!

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Prajna

Hmm... I don't seem to have the 'half moon' icon on my menu and the new theme has reset from my 'dark mode' setting. Also, I noticed you liked some of my posts but I can't find any way to like posts. Is that privilege just for a few?

Regards,
Prajna
In theory practice and theory are the same but in practice they are not.

Ufopolitics

Quote from: Prajna on Aug 15, 2024, 12:33 PMHmm... I don't seem to have the 'half moon' icon on my menu and the new theme has reset from my 'dark mode' setting. Also, I noticed you liked some of my posts but I can't find any way to like posts. Is that privilege just for a few?

Regards,
Prajna
@Prajna

As a Builder's Group Member you have all Top privileges granted to a Member.
The "Like" is the small white hand with thumbs up on the right upper corner of posts
The Half Moon Icon is located on the very TOP part of forum, above the Header, next to your Notifications Icon which is a Bell and next to the bell is the Tray box Icon for Mail Inbox.
Try to Refresh your browser by clicking on the Home or on the Overunity Machines Title...or simply by refreshing on Navigator round arrow.
Once that you right click on half moon it adds a drop down menu, then select either Dark or Light Mode. System is the mode that Theme recognizes as most common.
When you click on Like Hand it turns upside down...and shows "unlike" if you press it again it will take off "the like"...

Please let me know if it works ok now....by just giving this (My) post a "Like"

Regards

Ufopolitics
HALF_MOON_ICON.pngLIKE_HAND_THUMBS_UP.png

―Leonardo da Vinci

Prajna

Ah, I did see the half moon before the update but I don't see it now. I've never seen the like button even before the update. I'm using Brave browser, which should be pretty Chrome compatible.
In theory practice and theory are the same but in practice they are not.

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions