Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

EEG_EM_New_Technique_TRANSVERSE_FLUX (TF) (Provisional Patent Applied for)

Started by solarlab, Dec 20, 2023, 09:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Electro

Who said I'm going anywhere? I find this utterly fascinating!

Like many others, I'm sure, I can't wait to see the "patent" you've got "pending" on a generator that has a mind-boggling gain (from 0.3W*8 to 1065W), and the discussion thereafter on said patent.  

Won't be long now, right? 6 more months or so... ;)

solarlab

Quote from: Electro on Jun 22, 2024, 05:32 PMWho said I'm going anywhere? I find this utterly fascinating!

Like many others, I'm sure, I can't wait to see the "patent" you've got "pending" on a generator that has a mind-boggling gain (from 0.3W*8 to 1065W), and the discussion thereafter on said patent. 

Won't be long now, right? 6 more months or so... ;)

As well - I'm looking forward to reviewing YOUR generator, or any other work, you have done, on anything! :D

Electro

my device: That'd be really neat, to be sure, but this is a discussion of YOUR device.

Pictures, or GTFO. 

Partzman is wanting to (ably) test the gain. Pretend he's a patent examiner.

solarlab

Quote from: Electro on Jun 22, 2024, 06:48 PMmy device: That'd be really neat, to be sure, but this is a discussion of YOUR device.

Pictures, or GTFO.

Partzman is wanting to (ably) test the gain. Pretend he's a patent examiner.

Well, the subject has "Now Changed" - and We will discuss YOUR devices.

This "shift" should prove far more interesting than the old boring EE_TFG stuff.

Partzman only has to do a brief analysis and optimized design to get his "overunity"
kluge past the 1~1.001 stage.

Also; to add a twist, let us add a discussion relating to:

"The Lorentz force formula and Maxwell's equations are two distinct physical laws,
yet the two methods yield the same results".

Looking forward to it with excitement!

SL

solarlab

Electro,

It appears you missed these previous posts:

https://overunitymachines.com/index.php?msg=1495

"There is - NO, I repeat NO - Basic Proof Of Concept available at this time.

However, when completed, the data will likely be regarded as "Project Proprietary,
Confidential, Technical and Business Information." This is typically SOP...

It would, of course, include any information, including pictures, data, etc., that would involve anything 
generated during the "Design and Development" phase. Disclosure simply doesn't happen at this stage!  
No matter if it's a new Toy or a >T$ device...

https://overunitymachines.com/index.php?msg=1470

You are, of course, free to re-engineer the concept based on already presented information!

So quit "beggermanding (begging and demanding - new word); it's engraved in stone! 

SL

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions