Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

EEG_EM_New_Technique_TRANSVERSE_FLUX (TF) (Provisional Patent Applied for)

Started by solarlab, Dec 20, 2023, 09:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

solarlab

CONCLUSION of the EE_TFG LECTURE SERIES
(ELECTRONIC ELECTROMAGNETIC TRANSVERSE FLUX GENERATOR)

This concludes my "EE_TFG Educational Lecture Series." 

It presented some very interesting and novel ideas that might be useful in developing 
Excess Energy devices and machines from small generators to Industrial grade.

Along the way some modern Engineering concepts and practices were introduced, many
of which appear to be "new" to these threads but are, in fact, used throught the field 
(Magnetic Circuits, B-H Curves, modern CAE Analysis and Simulation *1 , etc.).

My typical "CAUTIONARY NOTE" is added since the EE_TFG device can be scaled thus
forming a lethal output - but I'll keep it brief since the extensive CAE Analysis and
Simulation results speak for themselves.

*** WARNING ***  HIGH VOLTAGE and HIGH CURRENT POTENTIAL *** WARNING *** 

LINGEN EE_TFG SIMULATION (based on the original design investigation/analysis)

Have a wonderful, SAFE, and productive Summer!

SL [Solarlab]

*1 - See the Ansys website and many of the attached papers for examples.

Electro

Simulation says: 1057W from 0.3W...

"Design Engineering": apparently, the only field (or walk of life) where actual experimentation is usurped by simulation. 

solarlab

Quote from: Electro on May 29, 2024, 03:47 PMSimulation says: 1057W from 0.3W...

"Design Engineering": apparently, the only field (or walk of life) where actual experimentation is usurped by simulation.

Electro,

You are more than welcome to prove that Maxwell 3D Transient it doesn't work as advertised!

And if you can show it doesn't work within a few percent - let Ansys know, they are more 
than responsive to valid comments and concerns...

Or, show us here, in detail, where you have tried it and had your CAE Analysis FAIL.

Please include a copy of your Notes to Ansys here - we would all be interested in your 
conclusions and the Ansys response.

It has worked for me, and many others, over a variety of projects (space, hydroelectric, mil, 
automotive, industrial, commercial, etc.) many many times and the deviation is minimal.

SL

Electro

Speaking for myself, and likely some of the other "Top Guns" and "dead fish swimming with the stream" on this forum, I say YOU show some proof and put it to rest once and for all. I'm certain your investors will have, or will, demand such a lot more stridently than I can.

We want pudding back on the menu.

solarlab

Quote from: Electro on May 29, 2024, 04:36 PMSpeaking for myself, and likely some of the other "Top Guns" and "dead fish swimming with the stream" on this forum, I say YOU show some proof and put it to rest once and for all. I'm certain your investors will have, or will, demand such a lot more stridently than I can.

We want pudding back on the menu.

I've done my part - not it's your turn.

Or you can always just leave the Sand Box!

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions