Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

EEG_EM_New_Technique_TRANSVERSE_FLUX (TF) (Provisional Patent Applied for)

Started by solarlab, Dec 20, 2023, 09:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lorenzo et Al

@solarlab

Hello Sir,

I want you to realize that You have, willingly, on your own decision, to Open a Topic at OUM, an OPEN SOURCE FORUM.

And this fact, allow Us to handle this matter in whichever way we (the Administration at OUM) decides to act.

If We (The OUM Admin) decide to erase your Topic completely, I want to clarify that it WILL NOT BE due to any kind of "Legal Notifications" intimidations.

And if we decide Not to delete it, but to Archive it/Close it, but still being readable, we are completely protected by the Open Source License plus the Creative Common License Laws.

Otherwise, the reason not to permanently delete this Topic, would be due, that many Members here, have already participate on it, giving their ideas and contributing in many aspects to your original idea.

And all data is recorded here and date stamped.

We know perfectly well Our Rights, basically related to the handling of any Material Disclosed on an Open Source Forum.

Please behave accordingly.

Lorenzo et Al
I am everywhere...

Lorenzo et Al

Hello to All Members,

We, the Admin, have decided, as in any Democracy, to let the Members decide with their Vote, what they want as a final result here.

Above this Topic is a Poll, where you can vote, whichever way you want this matter to be resolved.

Also, you can leave your comment/opinion below.

Thanks for your participation!

Lorenzo et Al

I am everywhere...

Classic

Do not delete please. It will serve better the whole purpose of open source for anyone whom may want to patent and abuse free open source.

Classic

Well ... I am going to ask again: why would someone whom seek a patent protection will present a device/theory on open source forum ? ... And then, after getting probably some remuneration (as stated or suggested) want to retract all presented material ?

Have anyone forced in the first place respective individual to post or disclose anything on this forum or/and other forums ? Or it was just a strategy to create a leverage on intended investors to extort a remuneration like: you pay what I ask or will go free for everyone !

It is quite obvious then why no clear answer to questions is given. If the device works it is clear that something has not been disclosed/released to public, if doesn't work it may just be a fraud and everything posted here may serve any interested (third) party.

Using in this way an open source forum is an abuse at least.

Everything presented should stay public as it is now ... this is my opinion and how I see the facts.

solarlab

Quote from: Classic on May 19, 2024, 05:37 AMWell ... I am going to ask again: why would someone whom seek a patent protection will present a device/theory on open source forum ? ... And then, after getting probably some remuneration (as stated or suggested) want to retract all presented material ?

Have anyone forced in the first place respective individual to post or disclose anything on this forum or/and other forums ? Or it was just a strategy to create a leverage on intended investors to extort a remuneration like: you pay what I ask or will go free for everyone !

It is quite obvious then why no clear answer to questions is given. If the device works it is clear that something has not been disclosed/released to public, if doesn't work it may just be a fraud and everything posted here may serve any interested (third) party.

Using in this way an open source forum is an abuse at least.

Everything presented should stay public as it is now ... this is my opinion and how I see the facts.

Classic,

Just could have been that the information was presented in a pseudo-psyop
fashion to flush out the opponents to OU.

To study how many and how well this group is organized and how they operate.

Maybe a cleaver way to discover a great deal of insight  into that dark side
of the equation. Gather data and connect-the-dots, so to speak.

Exposing their scenario will be very helpful in the future for other developers!

Just IMHO of course!

SL

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions