Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

EEG_EM_New_Technique_TRANSVERSE_FLUX (TF) (Provisional Patent Applied for)

Started by solarlab, Dec 20, 2023, 09:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ufopolitics

Quote from: solarlab on May 17, 2024, 07:38 PMNo Worries,

Nope, I, do not worry...EVER.

Quote from: solarlab on May 17, 2024, 07:38 PMShould the USPTO, EPO or any other issuing authority require a functional EE_TFG or
related application device, one can easily be provided upon request.
They should, but unfortunately they do not ask for a "working device".
Reason WHY, the USPTO is full of B.S. "Patents" that do not work.

And this FACT, is plainly PATHETIC.

Quote from: solarlab on May 17, 2024, 07:38 PMAt this stage of development these (official) organizations are the only ones that
need to be satisfied
- so, that's the only focus. And I don't think they use Youtube!

You are VERY WRONG, PLUS, VERY MISINFORMED, USPTO DOES USE YOUTUBE:

As a matter of FACT, they have a FULL USPTO YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Now, the USPTO, may not need to be "satisfied", as you wrote above...HOWEVER, HERE, ON THIS WEBSITE...:

ANY CLAIMS WRITTEN ON OVERUNITYMACHINES.COM, DO HAVE TO BE VERIFIED BY REPLICATIONS

I AM NOT GOING TO ACCEPT/ALLOW ANY B.S CLAIMS WITHOUT ANY REAL PROOF!!

IT WILL COMPLETELY SET ANY SITE THAT ALLOWS "CRAPPY IDEAS" INTO A "HOLE FOR ALL B.S WITHOUT REAL PROOF"

Not here pal.

I SAID THAT SAME PROCEDURE SINCE THE START OF THIS SITE (Nov 19 2023):

IT IS A BUILDER'S WEBSITE AND MAINLY OPEN SOURCE.

Quote from: solarlab on May 17, 2024, 07:38 PMAs far as this forum's demands go - there is no need to "open that can of worms."
We all remember the POC videos, posts, etc., relating to Ruslin, Kapanadze, Don Smith,
and many -many - others.

Only a fool would bring that "rath of crap" upon themselves!

I would say the COMPLETE OPPOSITE...

Quote from: solarlab on May 17, 2024, 07:38 PMThe EE_TFG concept was presented as an Educational introduction to a new technique
[Transverse Flux] that is capable of producing Excess Energy - thats all, that was it.

Producing "Excess Energy" as "EDUCATIONAL" with absolutely ZERO PROOF??!!

LOL

Quote from: solarlab on May 17, 2024, 07:38 PMTo make it into something more is really "beyond the scope!"

Agree - the "BURDEN OF PROOF is COMPLETELY on YOUR (my) END"; HOWEVER that
lays solely with the Patent Issueing Athorities (should they require one), and not at the
demands of some Forum!

With respect to the "Forum" it's completely irrelevant and immaterial - if it works, Great;
if it doesn't - So What!

So, I'll just leave it there...  Have a good one and take care!

SL

Thanks for being so honest SL, and YES, I will take care ...OF IT!!

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

ATTENTION TO ALL MEMBERS

This type of Claims (without REAL Proof) you are going to see them everywhere...and here there are no exceptions.

More likely, what these so called "Inventors" are looking for...is that YOU, the Experienced Members and Builders, would help them CORRECT ALL WRITTEN.

Then, since they are just Applying "Provisionally" they can correct any errors at the time of the REAL APPLICATION PRESENTATION, thanks to you.

And NO, the USPTO does not require any proof about a "working device"

BUT INVESTORS, WHO COME WITH THE MONEY "UP FRONT" DO !!

So, these "smart guys" get a fully working device, but NOT because they prove it based on their REAL WORK, EXPENSES AND TIME WASTED...

BUT, BECAUSE YOU, THE EXPERIENCED MEMBERS HELP THEM IN THE "PROCESS"

Otherwise, it could be just like Solarlab wrote himself..."He don't care" if it works or not.

BUT, RELATED TO THIS WEBSITE, I AM NOT GOING TO ALLOW THIS.

IT IS A COMPLETELY WASTE OF TIME, TAKING IT AWAY, FROM REAL BUILDS HERE, THAT DESERVE MORE ATTENTION AND INTEREST.

This Apparatus Disclosed here, it is NEVER going to work, basically about the main design Solarlab presented originally here:

TFG_Functional_Block-Schematic_Diagram_01.png

IMHO, Induction in great percentages, does NOT take place this way!!

IMO, In order to "PUSH" INDUCTION ON A WIRE SUCCESSFULLY, IT MUST ALSO HAVE THE SAME SHAPE/CONFIGURATION OF ITS INDUCTOR, AND THAT IS A COIL FACING (AN)OTHER COIL(S).

MAGNETIC FIELD GENERATED BY INDUCTOR COIL MUST FACE THE "SECONDARY" OR "FIELD OUTPUT COILS"... NOT IN A TRANSVERSE SCENARIO LIKE SHOWN ABOVE.

And to "verify" what I am writing here, All of you Builder's out there, you can make a simple "Test setup" for real of a similar Design, as on Image above...then see the Micro-Volts and Micro-Amps it would be Generating... ;D

Then you are very welcome to post your results here.

For now, I will leave this Topic open, and you can write here whatever opinion you please...

Have a good one...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello to All,

I just now, received this "Notification" from Member Solarlab:

QuoteNOTICE of impending ACTION - Re: Misappropriation of Intellectual Property
ufopolitics,
Please be advised that your attempt to hijack (misappropriate), and most likely profit from, the
intellectual property of SL (Solarlab) further formal actions will follow -
"Unless you immediately REMOVE all SL (Solarlab) original posts and other related content, including
original CAE, diagrams, and other content."
Using this original author content for purposes not intended by the author would be considered
"Unjust Enrichment" amongst other things.
This is the first, and only, informal NOTIFICATION.
Thanks for your attention and action regarding this matter.
SL (Solarlab)

We, at OUM, do NOT need this CRAP to "profit" in any shape or form, from a NON PROVEN CLAIM.

Therefore, I will be CLEANING UP THIS SITE from this Topic here, after I give some time for you ALL to read it.

Now I ask you, solarlab, aren't you "protected" by filing a "Provisional Patent?

Ufopolitics

―Leonardo da Vinci

Electro

Wowza!

A simple, innocuous question gets asked and the whole house of cards come tumbling down.

Ufopolitics

Quote from: Electro on May 18, 2024, 12:57 PMWowza!

A simple, innocuous question gets asked and the whole house of cards come tumbling down.

Hello Electro,

"A simple question" that was NOT answered properly, but with insults and whole bunch of crap, simply AVOIDING to give the right answer...

Why not just give the right answer?

[color=var(--input-txt-color)]Regards[/color]

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions