Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

Electromagnetic Generator Theory

Started by rakarskiy, Dec 12, 2023, 09:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ufopolitics

Quote from: rakarskiy on Jul 29, 2024, 02:39 PMToday I had a dialogue with my fellow countryman. He expressed his desire to try to make a Figuer generator on a resistive controller.
I gave him some recommendations and explained how the generator should work.
I made corrections to his drawing. And explained why his original design would not work.

I suggested adding a permanent magnet winding (magnetic flux excitation) to the middle core, which does not change its strength. The control coils will switch the flux synchronously in turn to the two sides. The generator will have two separate phases. (I'll even say more, the Figuer had two phases too, I've already established that for sure).
Control will do on the STM32 chip, how to calculate the resistors of the controller he also told him.
If the guy shares any information, I'll keep you posted.

@rakarskiy

Are you going to also... start to post here nonsense?

First, it is Figuera, NOT Figuer...
And basically, Figuera was NOT about a SINGLE PULSE, but about a SEQUENCE of Pulses.

Finally, Figuera NEVER have mentioned ANY PERMANENT MAGNETS on ANY of his Patents!!

Can YOU READ ENGLISH WELL MAN?

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

rakarskiy

Hello, UFOpolitics!

Why not, if the guy intends to test it in practice. With 90% of the electronics he already has.  The switching frequency is from 1 to 999 hertz.
The guy is not new to electronics and has his mindset.
I just gave him a hint and recommendations based on my study of Figuera patents.
I have not yet published my latest findings on a possible Figuera design, if the guy succeeds, it will be very good - if not, this version will be false.

Regards.

Ufopolitics

Quote from: rakarskiy on Jul 29, 2024, 11:37 PMHello, UFOpolitics!

Why not, if the guy intends to test it in practice. With 90% of the electronics he already has.  The switching frequency is from 1 to 999 hertz.
The guy is not new to electronics and has his mindset.
I just gave him a hint and recommendations based on my study of Figuera patents.
I have not yet published my latest findings on a possible Figuera design, if the guy succeeds, it will be very good - if not, this version will be false.

Regards.

Hello Rakarskiy,

In ANY other Forum site related to Figuera Development, your comment would be perfectly accepted.

But, your comment -on this site- is simply going back to the Dark Ages of Figuera that NEVER WORKED, based on resistors as drivers, wasting in heat huge amounts of energy, and not contributing -at all- to the Induction gain process.
You are also now 'assuming' that Figuera is a Two-Phase Generator, and with absolutely no proof you are assuring that?

I have spent thousands of hours on Figuera Development, and the BEST APPROACH I have already shown it on Videos, Diagrams, Tests, back and forth...

I have proven that Figuera WAS NOT BASED ON RESISTORS, but on COILS INDUCTANCE-RESISTANCE CONTROL that would expand and retract Field to generate an Induction on Secondaries.

And finally you are NOW also "adding a magnet" to Figuera??!!

Permanent Magnets ANCHOR SPATIALLY the Displacement of ANY Moving Magnetic Field generated based on Electromagnetic Sequential Interactions.

But, whatever, it is your friend wasting his time on this "GUESSING" TEST, only based on assumptions and an old proven NOT TO WORK METHOD (OF RESISTORS) that HAVE BEEN TESTED UNSUCCESSFULLY BEFORE I OPENED MY FIGUERA DISCLOSURE.

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

rakarskiy

UFO politics, hello!
I think it's better to have several options. Therefore, it is easier to wait until one of the options is tested for a YES/NO result. I'm working with a search engine and already have a problem, it's the manufacture of the core, it won't work to recycle ordinary transformers. This idea is not cheap. Yesterday, I suggested that he make control resistors instead of resistors, adjusting the transmittance through the transistor (as in an electronic labarator with variable power).
Regards.

rakarskiy

A very interesting patent for an 1883 Dynamo (Budapest, Austro-Hungarian Empire).  
I just decided to dig a little deeper into what was known about the technical solutions of electric dynamos at the time of Engineer Figueras.

US284110A - Hungaey - Google Patents

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions