Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

My Research on Magnetic Fields...on Videos.

Started by Ufopolitics, Nov 19, 2023, 04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

themarv and 15 Guests are viewing this topic.

Ufopolitics

First, I would like to post here, the great work written by Ken Wheeler, Uncovering the Missing Secrets of Magnetism...in pdf format, so whoever wants, can download it for free...and read it.
His work, had motivated all my self development related to Magnetism, and further exhaustive testings, to ensure that all he wrote was for real...that all his teachings were true...

UNCOVERING_MISSING_SECRETS_MAGNETISM.PNG
...And they were real.

None of this, you will learn it on School...none.

Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Here is my Magnetism  Playlist on YouTube
It is based on Eight Videos...And below are just five of these videos.

ENLIGHTENED MAGNETISM PART 1:

MAGNETISM PARTICLE DYNAMICS

ELECTROMAGNETS DIVIDING CENTER PLANE

ENLIGHTENED MAGNETISM IV, IRON AND LIGHT SPATIAL VIEWS

CRT REVEALING MAGNETIC VORTEXES

Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

worldcup

Transformer with unbelievable power on after disconnect!

here's a longer version:
"If you want to uncover the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency, and vibration."

Classic

Happy new year everyone !

@ufopolitics, I can't see the attachment and I really want to have it ... i had a read on site but it is really difficult to follow.But what the author describe is fantastic similar with books of Arie DeGeus Fluidum Continuum Universalis. Unfortunately I am in possession of only first book of his 3 and I can't find the other 2.

Also I found that Arie DeGeus patents are a little bit earlier than this book and it show great applications being done.

For what I understand until now, Figuerera patent it is quite similar with patent NL1032750 in solid state version. In fig1 of this patent we can find similar drawings that can be observed in Missing secrets of magnetism.

Also a personal observation, all relativistic theory lovers do not have any device in any domain that could output more than input, more than that all their work barely can get 60-70% efficiency in rare cases, while all whom embraces aether existence have developed well above 100% efficiency, Tesla, Sweet Floyd, H Morray, Kapandze, Marionv, DeGeus, and many others.

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions