Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change
Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
and sadly, whole site now on "Read Mode Only" due to Stefan's illness

Member FreeMind Version of my Luling Magnet Motor

Started by Ufopolitics, Nov 22, 2023, 02:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ufopolitics

Hello to All,

Originally I received an email from a guy thanking me for the Luling Motor on YouTube...
Honestly, I did not pay too much attention...I receive a high number of mails every day...and I am so glad I did not delete this one...

He sent me, first, an image of his replica, but I thought, well, nice build...but I do not know if it may... or may not run...

My version.jpg

But then, He sent a very short video of his replication of my magnet motor running...and that was when I opened my eyes...

He said it took him about two months to finish it...but hey, it is excellent, very well put together, very clean...

And yes, it may need a few small adjustments but here it is running!!!

Sorry I've decided to upload your video on my channel in You Tube...but it is "unlisted"...only those who have the link can see it.

Congratulations FreeMind!!

And this Board is for you, you deserve it...
So, here, You are the Moderator, You can Open a New Topic, where you could upload as many videos and images as you like...and I will help you on whatever you need!!

Best Regards

Ufopolitics

Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

FreeMind

Dear Ufopolitics,

I only reading this post for the first time ! I was very busy ! Sorry for the delay !!

Thank you very much for this space, I'm honored !

Glad you did replied to mail emails back then, because my goal was really to thank you for your work, most people do not realize what this achievement means, you have demonstrated the possibility of the neutralization and showing a detailed process of it.

I will start working again on it from this week and share it here my R&D in coming weeks and months.

Thank you for your support !

Best Regards,
FreeMind

Ufopolitics

Quote from: FreeMind on Apr 15, 2024, 08:43 AMDear Ufopolitics,

I only reading this post for the first time ! I was very busy ! Sorry for the delay !!

Glad you did replied to mail emails back then, because my goal was really to thank you for your work, most people do not realize what this achievement means, you have demonstrated the possibility of the neutralization and showing a detailed process of it.

I will start working again on it from this week and share it here my R&D in coming weeks and months.

Best Regards,
FreeMind
Hello FreeMind and WELCOME!!

I am very glad you are here!

Regards friend!!

Ufopolitics 
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

FreeMind

Quote from: Ufopolitics on Apr 15, 2024, 11:07 AM
Quote from: FreeMind on Apr 15, 2024, 08:43 AMDear Ufopolitics,

Best Regards,
FreeMind
Hello FreeMind and WELCOME!!

I am very glad you are here!

Regards friend!!

Ufopolitics

Thank you [color=var(--input-txt-color)]friend ![/color]

Glad to be here too and let's make it happen !  ;)

Best Regards,

FreeMind

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions