Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

INDUCTION GENERATED BY VIRTUAL FULL ROTATION OF MAGNETIC FIELD

Started by Ufopolitics, Aug 04, 2024, 03:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ufopolitics

Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

THE SECOND STATOR CONNECTION CONFIGURATION

THE STATOR CONNECTIONS DIAGRAM FOR THIS TEST

C1_C9+C10_C18_CONFIG.PNG

Since I was not happy with the way brushes contacts were failing on previous test video, I adjusted brushes -tighter against commutator- to loose lesser contacting at higher speeds:

Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

CONCLUSIONS...

Hello to All,

I could also add here some building details, with images of the process of stripping the AC Induction Core, plus all winding process...but it is not needed because I am not going to be asking for anyone to replicate this setup.

This build had many flaws, like not enough coils switching over a Spacetime (Low Resolution Fields), plus the Driver was failing or loosing contacts at higher speeds, which are required to increase output...etc.

It was only built to show that YES, we CAN get an induction based on just rotating the Virtual Magnetic Field(s) at 360 degrees.

This Rotation System STRUCTURE is somehow very similar to the way a typical Generator Rotates its Exciter Fields, except that it rotates all Mass of Steel Core and Copper Coils included with Fields.

But it is definitively NOT the way to go, there is a LOT of wasted wire, that will never get induced at Stator Output and still will ADD A LOT of Resistance to the overall output circuit, HIGHLY RESTRICTING the OUTPUT CURRENTS FLOW.

Geometrically speaking, it is a "Momentary" Front-Facial Induction that takes place whenever exciter swipes Output coils ONLY at a specific alignment in a timed-angle.

The HUGE difference comparing it with the Figuera Type Geometry on my Method 2, is like Day and Night...where ALL LOOPS OF WIRE of the Induced Coil will get induced...

However, the Principle of a FULL CONSTANT ROTATION of Virtual Magnetic Field(s) at 360 degrees is the only part that could be used from this example.

All comments are welcome...

Regards

Ufopolitics

―Leonardo da Vinci

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions