Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

Lorentz Force versus Maxwell's equations, different laws yielding same results.

Started by Ufopolitics, Jun 26, 2024, 02:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ufopolitics

@hiwater , and All,

The basic idea of showing this thread is to have a REAL VIEW, about the way these Machines work...as these views would let us start making our mind's work into other perspectives.

Like You are doing based on your latest comments.

I have been showing videos since 2012 about the way Symmetric Machines work:

Recently, I have been working on the Torsion Field, the Torsion Forces, etc...and honestly ALL THIS TIME, I thought that it was a "General Knowledge" BY NOW, on the way a simple Brushed, Symmetrical Motor really works...as to my surprise it was not...it has "deviated" all this knowledge due strictly on Lorentz Force on a SINGLE WIRE LOOP WITHIN A STATIC MAGNETIC FIELD.

The reality about the existence of a SECOND MAGNETIC FIELD developed on Armature, and that it is COMPLETELY STATIC...is NOT OF "General Knowledge" still.

I had to go back to 1800 and 1900's Books, to REVIVE and post this old, BUT REAL knowledge:

BRUSHED_DC_MOTOR_MAGNETIC_FIELDS_INVOLVED_IN_ROTATION_1.png

Now, related to image above:

It is a Brushed Motor that have 36 looped coils in SERIES, contouring the full 360º, and connected to each commutator contact/element every 180 degrees, overlapped.

Positive and Negative Brushes are also set at 180 degrees.

So, as we energize brushes the Armature starts to rotate...as coils starts reversing currents as they pass the Brush (Commutating) Plane (Magenta Dotted Line) on BOTH SIDES according to Rotation (CW here)

MAIN POINT HERE, is that no matter how fast Armature spins, the Armature Field WOULD ALWAYS BE ON THE SAME EXACT POSITIONING, AS IT IS NOW.

If you go to minute 2:48 of video above, you will see an animation of how this mechanism taking place graphically...

This Static Armature Magnetic Field, along with the Stator Magnetic Field positioning are the ONLY MEANS that generates Rotation on these types of motors.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

hiwater

Beautifully inspired post. I hope all here can see that you have your heart in this quest to better humanity. Thanks Not one mind but  all minds coming together to make this quest a reality.

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions