Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

Magnetism and Science

Started by Ufopolitics, Feb 24, 2024, 12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Classic

Well, I was just trying to offer a different view, not to start arguing. I know that permanent magnets do contain their own energy to maintain a permanent magnetic field, just aligned domain do not perform work, that alloy or any alloy or element itself without a retained electric charge do not perform work ... as simple as any coil without energy is just a coil, magnetic effect manifest ONLY when a current is present.

My aim was to show there is a source of energy in the form of intrinsic energy as is called by mainstream science and obviously just a tiny amount is necessary to perform great amount of work for extrem long time.

That "intrinsic energy" or "workfunction" is real and perform work as I shown with my water battery setup in the other topic "Baghdad Battery". Where I found out that the mass of metals makes no difference to obtain the same voltage and amperage and they can be build even in nanoscale if I would have access to such technology. So, I can only limit the build to a small scale that can be done diy at home by anyone with some skillset required.

But, without claiming anything and based on my observations, the energy being intrinsic energy or workfunction or whatever name might be given is a separate entity from mass, but it penetrate anything in universe in a specific form or just acumulate on surface pf elements/compounds depending on their structure and nature.

The mass it is necessary only to manifest the energy and dual mass-energy is a wrong concept as both of them can exist by their own. In power transfer only the charge is moved and not the mass ... our cable from sockets do not lose their mass even if they are left to provide continuous power to devices. The famous electron is wrong considered as moving if it is a mass particle.

Ufopolitics

Quote from: Classic on Aug 26, 2024, 09:20 AM...as simple as any coil without energy is just a coil, magnetic effect manifests ONLY when a current is present...

@Classic :  Negative...just get a permanent magnet (preferably a Neo), which mass is greater than a smaller piece of a NON-MAGNETIZED piece of steel (to see effect faster) ...and Vualá!!...

...it gets "magically" magnetized without any energy nor electrical currents spinning inside a copper coil...

This fact, on this simple test, manifest the capability of Magnetic Fields to "Spatially Jump" and REPRODUCE into another piece of metal.

I do this operation all the time, to re-magnetize screw drivers to reach a bolt or nut in a setup... ;D

And of course, it is just a "Temporary Magnetization"...and it can disappear in a short period of time...nevertheless, effect takes place without any electrical currents present.

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Classic

Well, I am not looking to force my opinion on anyone else. From my perspective I have shown what I see and how I see it. i have the prove the energy is there (everywhere), and perform work when certain condition are met.

And regarding temporary magnetisation all I can say: it proves my point, when resonance condition is damped (improper structural alignment) electric charge (temporary retained) will disipate and magnetic field will vanish. This is my take on phenomena and I trust is correct.

I don't have a lab nor resources to show more that this, nor time for extensive research, nor desire to met soon my creator so, that is all I can say: this is just a different approach to the phenomena in an empirical mode. But there is no magnetic effect without electric current and any magnetisable alloy that can become a permanent magnet only needs a spark to trigger self resonance.

Ufopolitics

Quote from: Classic on Aug 26, 2024, 10:12 AMWell, I am not looking to force my opinion on anyone else.

@Classic yes you are, you came to this Topic which relates to Magnetism and Science and try to establish Your wrong assumption and wrong concept that an AI Robot confirmed to you.

AND IT IS SIMPLY WRONG!!

THIS WRONG CONCEPT WILL GENERATE CONFUSION TRYING TO UNDERSTAND A MACHINE (THAT I, HAPPENS TO BE DISCLOSING ON THIS SITE) WHERE THERE IS NONE, ABSOLUTELY ZERO METALS OR ANY MASS MOVING!!

Magnetic Fields are NOT DEPENDENT on ANY Piece of Metal Mass "Intrinsic Values" nor "Electrical Properties"...much less "its existence" (the Magnetic Field existence) depends on this absurd theory!

And this is the END of this discussion on this Topic!!

Any other comment you make here, trying to keep insisting on "your theory" would be deleted!

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions