Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change
Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
and sadly, whole site now on "Read Mode Only" due to Stefan's illness

Magnetism and Science

Started by Ufopolitics, Feb 24, 2024, 12:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ufopolitics

Hello to All,

On this Topic I want to deeply discuss about Magnetism and actual development so far, on this branch of science...

What the Science Academy recognizes about the given Magnetic Field Architecture Model, versus other facts proven in Labs...which differ from the official model. 

I will be showing video experiments that I have conducted in the past...

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

FIRST DISCREPANCY WITH OFFICIAL SCIENCE MAGNETIC MODEL (THERE IS AN INTERNAL DIVIDING PLANE, RIGHT AT CENTER OF EVERY MAGNETIC FIELD)

Hello,

About eight years ago, I did the following video below...it clearly demonstrates that there is a DIVIDING INTERNAL PLANE inside every electromagnet generating a Magnetic Field.

It is a very simple demonstration, based on a Hollow-Air Core, where I wound a coil, and connected to a PSU...

And I built a tool, that anyone of you can build...it is so simple!...

This Dividing Internal Plane, it is EXACTLY located at the very dead center of the INNER coil...and it is very clear to observe, how our tool FLIPS when passing center plane down...and to FLIP BACK again as we go above that invisible plane...

I still have the same coil on a plexiglass tube...and I will repeat a more detailed view of this same experiment.

Point here is that Science, still does not recognizes that there is a BLOCH WALL at center of every magnetic field, discovered by Scientist Felix Bloch...

Ken Wheeler goes further on his analysis about this plane, calling it a Dielectric Plane or Counter spatial Field.

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Classic

Hello ufopolitics,

Many thanks for this topic. You have done an amazing work.

So, if a single layer solenoid would be used, maybe we could observe some more interesting effects apart from convergence point of all force lines into the blochwall .. however this point is called zpe by different people.

And I am referring to polarisation upon electromotive force is applied. Positive sign of electric indicate north and negative south ? Am I correct ?

Now if we analyse magnetic force can we observe the opposite reaction ? Expulsion on north pole of magnetic field and suction at south pole ?

If this is true, then this means a permanent magnet can be used as an accelerator as cost free in terms of energy spent, when correct polarity is used. Any thoughts ?

Ufopolitics

Quote from: Classic on Feb 24, 2024, 02:25 PMHello ufopolitics,

Many thanks for this topic. You have done an amazing work.

So, if a single layer solenoid would be used, maybe we could observe some more interesting effects apart from convergence point of all force lines into the blochwall .. however this point is called zpe by different people.

And I am referring to polarisation upon electromotive force is applied. Positive sign of electric indicate north and negative south ? Am I correct ?

Now if we analyse magnetic force can we observe the opposite reaction ? Expulsion on north pole of magnetic field and suction at south pole ?

If this is true, then this means a permanent magnet can be used as an accelerator as cost free in terms of energy spent, when correct polarity is used. Any thoughts ?

Thanks Classic,

Yes, Bloch wall is called in different ways...a single layer coil would be great, it must be done with very fine wire though...

Now the Positive electrical sign is relative, as it is also relative how the coil is wound, CW or CCW related to which is the + or -, start or end of coil...on Video the coil North is specified with an "N" in blue.

There is no difference between north and south, it is like a mirror on the center of Field, and from there, polarization emanates circulating around a perpendicular axis, projecting spatially to both opposed ends.

Magnetic Field is a Vortex of Force, looking at it as a whole.

Maybe the video below help you visualize it better:

Regards

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

Classic

So, if I understand correct and using +/- for convenience, convergence at midpoint of all forces would be + and divergence where magnetic strength decrease would be - ? 

I may miss something here, but the way is described and visualised create expulsion at both ends and suction in midpoint ... is this related to action of electric force or permanent magnet ? How this can explain attraction of iron or attraction/repulsion between ends ?

Otherwise makes perfect sense for blockwall where all convergence and divergence lines meet together.
Although I wouldn't say the science does not recognise .. it is too obvious its existence, but they prefer to ignore it and even avoid touching this subject, at least in public exposure.

What is the difference between permanent magnet and electromagnet ?

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions