Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change
Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
and sadly, whole site now on "Read Mode Only" due to Stefan's illness

Baghdad Battery

Started by Classic, Feb 21, 2024, 10:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Classic

I am more interested in a solution without poisoning the environment, no chemical reaction, no need to burn/destroy anything.

One wire power transfer works fine with one electrode Baghdad Battery, they last much longer and is done with all natural elements. Human factor is accounted just for assembly mostly.

This combination Iron-Copper is so fascinating ... it could be a battery, a transformer, a capacitor or a magnet or electromagnet. Just need a different envelope or no envelope, water + air, no water, no air etc. And mostly 2 elements are the base: Iron and Copper !

Classic

Quote from: Dr.Wlazlak on Mar 02, 2024, 06:04 PMHello people, In the first post of this thread reads " why ( someone ) had the need to ( hide ) such information from the public 
So, do you have any explanation as why, they were stolen from the only 1 museum in the world where they were displayed to be seen by anyone ? What else has been stolen from that museum at that time ?

I really am curious to hear any possible explanation  8)

For any other batteries, please open another thread

Classic

Quite interesting comparison you made Mr W between American Constitution and Baghdad Battery, considering they were stolen from a museum exactly when us army invading that country.

I am still pointing out that this battery does not work on electrolyte or galvanic reaction ! As i already said and shown in my previous posts.
The beauty is anyone can test themselves just use any SIMILAR metals in water, preferable some metals that do not react/interact with water.

So, I really doubt that we really need to dig the whole earth for rare elements at the scale seen and some electricity can be obtain much easier than we are told and without the pollution.

Classic

Let's keep this topic clean please.

I have no idea what are you talking about Mr. Wlazlak ... i used Mr. W as being a short. No comment for the rest.

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions