Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

FIGUERA'S AETHER MAGNETIC FIELDS LINEAR PUMP, REVIVED

Started by Ufopolitics, Nov 19, 2023, 03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ufopolitics

Quote from: citfta on Dec 02, 2023, 12:50 PMHi again,

I have been studying your latest picture and am a little confused.  I had already been visualizing your coil setup from your earlier descriptions.  In my mind (probably wrong)  I had envisioned the bloc wall as being where ever the brush was.  In other words on one side of the brush the coil would be south and on the other side it would be north.  Then as the brush moves toward one end the north for example would spread out and weaken while the south would compress and get stronger thus moving the bloc wall to follow the movement of the brush. And the moving bloc wall would of course generate power in the secondary coils.  But in your picture you are showing two norths and two souths.  What is creating the second set of poles?

Respectfully,
Carroll

Hello Citfta,

Ok, I will try to put it as simple as I can...

Imagine you just wound one single coil, starting from Left to Right, you start CCW...and you feed both ends with Negative charge, while you tap (just scrap the enamel off the very center and solder it) and add the Positively charged wire...

Actually, you are creating Two Magnetic Fields, one to the right and another one to Left of whole coil, split by the Positive charge entering the center tap.

These Positive currents entering center tap goes two ways, one way is CW (Left to Coil) and the other way goes CCW (Right side of Coil) so it generates Two Opposite Poles at Tap.

And yes. you are correct, where the arrow injects Positive at Tap, there is also a Bloch Wall...So, in total, there are Three (3) Bloch Walls there...

Say you wound this coil in an Iron cylinder with some sliding heat paper wrapped so you can slide it off the steel core...You do that, take just the wire coil off and split it in two parts right at the Positive Tap...
And what do you have now?
You have Two Coils connected in Parallel... 

Normally whenever you approach Two Permanent Magnets by their opposite ends or at Attraction (without touching them physically) they automatically generate a "Third Wall" that is literally in Space, floating...This phenomena is covered in Ken Wheeler's book, plus you can check/verify yourself with a simple and cheap Magnetic Viewing Film.

I have created a drawing showing the same example I wrote above...attached here.

I will continue this, as I want to show what happens when you move that arrow...

SINGLE_COIL_CENTER_POSITIVE_FEE.png
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Ok,

Now, let's say the Positive Tap is not soldered, but is like a brush, running in a straight line of the wire coil, where the enamel has been stripped...so, brush can slide like in a Rheostat...

And in this image the Brush have been moved to the Left of screen...

Here what you are doing is "adding" more turns to the Coil at the Right side of Brush while taken off turns from the Left side of Coil...

Therefore, the Magnetic Field on Left had "shrunk" (retracted) while the Right-side Field has "expanded"...

Obviously, the opposite takes place when we move brush to the Right side...

SINGLE_COIL_LEFT_POSITIVE_FEED.png

Cheers...We are getting there... :D

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Quote...Say you wound this coil in an Iron cylinder with some sliding heat paper wrapped so you can slide it off the steel core...You do that, take just the wire coil off and split it in two parts right at the Positive Tap...
And what do you have now?
You have Two Coils connected in Parallel...

Quoting myself above, then putting it in "Graphic Mode":

TWO_COILS_PARALLEL_CONNECTED.png

―Leonardo da Vinci

citfta

Yep.  I got it now.  When you said two coils in parallel I looked at only the coil segment on one side of the brush and realized that would be just like a single coil so of course it would have a north AND a south.  I guess I had what we old people call a senior moment.  Sorry about that.  I am working on some ideas for making a multi-tap coil and a rotory switch.  It looks like I won't be needing that resistance wire.  Just switch from one tap to another with NO losses to heat from going through a resistance.  Of course there is still the resistance of the coil wires themselves but not the resistance of the part G as most people (including myself) had assumed.

Great thinking UFO!!

Cheers.
Just because it is on YouTube does NOT make it real!

Ufopolitics

Quote from: citfta on Dec 03, 2023, 07:16 AMYep.  I got it now.  When you said two coils in parallel I looked at only the coil segment on one side of the brush and realized that would be just like a single coil so of course it would have a north AND a south.  I guess I had what we old people call a senior moment.  Sorry about that.  I am working on some ideas for making a multi-tap coil and a rotory switch.  It looks like I won't be needing that resistance wire.  Just switch from one tap to another with NO losses to heat from going through a resistance.  Of course there is still the resistance of the coil wires themselves but not the resistance of the part G as most people (including myself) had assumed.

Great thinking UFO!!

Cheers.

No problem Citfta, We all have those "senior moments"...LOL
However, do not just run to your Lab and start winding coils this way!!
I am not done yet...and previous posts was just following exactly the way Figuera showed on his 1908 Patent...related to the switching process plus the connections...

Next Posts will be the full "revealing point of success"...
Regards

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions