Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

FIGUERA'S AETHER MAGNETIC FIELDS LINEAR PUMP, REVIVED

Started by Ufopolitics, Nov 19, 2023, 03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

swompwalker and 28 Guests are viewing this topic.

citfta

What was interesting to me in that video was that as you increased the speed of the pulses you DID get an increase in the output.  This is what we have been looking for.  I am guessing that you found that when you actually use opposing sine waves instead of pulses you got an even better effect.  REALLY looking forward to the next info you share.

Take care,
Carroll
Just because it is on YouTube does NOT make it real!

Ufopolitics

Quote from: citfta on Nov 30, 2023, 06:45 AMWhat was interesting to me in that video was that as you increased the speed of the pulses you DID get an increase in the output. This is what we have been looking for.
Hello Citfta,

Yes, it is what we are looking for...but MAGNIFIED!...

Quote from: citfta on Nov 30, 2023, 06:45 AMI am guessing that you found that when you actually use opposing sine waves instead of pulses you got an even better effect.

And so...why can We have BOTH?...meaning PULSES and also at opposing sinewaves?... 8)

We have to look in a 3D world, as how the Field is manipulated based on our signals...yes, basically on that design I had Two Fields opposing...and I have exactly the same right now...except...

Generating Opposing Electro Magnetic Pulses (EMP), BUT NOT at once, meaning not in "one shot", like I did on that video...but SEQUENTIALLY, GRADUALLY ORGANIZED PULSES.
If we look again at Figuera Patent image, on the "R Box"...He had an organized sequence of "Espiras" (Spirals) which Increase and Decrease based on the brush displacement...

Best regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

citfta

I think what you mean by pulses plus sine waves you are referring to the signal from Part G which changes the voltage through small steps so that as the coils on one side are going up in voltage by steps the other side is going down by steps at the same time.

I just found that I have a couple of spools of resistance wire used as heating elements in a small oven.  One of them is marked as being 1.5 ohms per inch.  I am thinking this wire would be great for building a real Part G.  By using resistance wire and doing some proper calculations I should be able to build a Part G that will let the proper amount of current go through the coils so that when one of them is at it's max voltage and current the other would be at it's minimum but still have a small amount of current to maintain the magnetic field.

What do you think?

Just because it is on YouTube does NOT make it real!

Ufopolitics

THIS IS A SIMPLE ANALYSIS OF WHERE WE WENT WRONG...1

FIGUERA'S_BLOCK_DIAG_ANALYSIS_1.png

Ok, this is the original image I uploaded on my first post...but here I will do a very simple analysis...to see where we went wrong...

First, We kept playing within the Figuera's added parts (within red rectangle) leaving totally "untouched" the original parts existing in any generator (Inductor/Exciting Field and Induced or Stator Fields)

1- We used Resistors in that box, which were regulated by our rotary switch...it did not work.
2- We joined Part R and Part G to make both work as a unit...it did not work either.

Why it did not work?

As an example: On the Part G composite [Part G + Part R] (originally designed by Marathon Man) into a Toroid...We were generating Two Magnetic Fields into that toroid steel core, however, these fields were TOTALLY ISOLATED/ NEVER INTERACTING with the actual Generating Fields, that actually were producing an Induction in that Blue Rectangle...and that was a HUGE WASTE, and a BIG MISTAKE!!!

What NO ONE has ever done...is to COMBINE/FUSE -at least one- of the original Components on Figuera Patent, with the ones already existing in any generator into the Blue Rectangle!!

I will continue on Analysis 2 next...

Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

THIS IS A SIMPLE ANALYSIS OF WHERE WE WENT WRONG... Analysis #2

On this image I show what we never have done before...except when I did that test on that video I have shown yesterday on previous page...and I have been working on the best method to apply here...
Maybe someone else have tried before doing it similar, since this Patent was granted since 1908...115 years ago.
And that is to incorporate the R Rectangle Box of "spirals" into the Interactions between Part N and Part S, right in-between, and within the Induced or Part "y"...
Now, the interacting Fields from Both Primaries are also in Sync with the switched "spirals" in between.
And, please, let's forget about "spirals" or "Resistors"...these are simply COILS...

FIGUERA'S_BLOCK_DIAG_ANALYSIS_2.png

Coils that are in SERIES, like shown on that "R Box"...and Turned ON and OFF by the switching device...

Simple Uh?

It is Ok, take your time to "digest" all this new info... ;D

Cheers

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions