Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

FIGUERA'S AETHER MAGNETIC FIELDS LINEAR PUMP, REVIVED

Started by Ufopolitics, Nov 19, 2023, 03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Z., greybeardmike, bilalben and 79 Guests are viewing this topic.

Ufopolitics

Hello All,

Ok, and now on this post I will make the final conclusions and analysis related to prior Test post of the sliding cylinder test.

First, the results I have posted are real, and if you are still not convinced, you are very welcome to make the test yourself...I have done very similar tests where I have set a Rotating Physical Magnetic Field (attached to a Permanent Magnet) that is "following" a Virtual Rotating Magnetic Field...and the results are exactly what I have explained before...
The Mass of Steel or any Alloy which carries the Field can NOT keep up with the Virtually Displaced or Rotating Field.

But this is not the point under discussion on this post...

So, let's just "imagine" or "suppose" that the above results could be achieved "idealistically" as that the Steel Cylinder Core, magnetized by the Sequential Coils being powered move at "perfect unison" without losing any timing synchronization as reaching our desired frequencies...:

CENTER _STEEL_CYLINDER_ANALYSIS.png

So, on this "ideal scenario" where steel cylinder travels exactly the same way as our Virtual Field at 100 Hertz...Then we will have the perfect "Overunity Machine", simple as that.

First, because our Virtual Field would be "Materialized" into the Steel Mass of the moving Cylinder, so the "Mass Impact" when it displaces from one end to the other of the tube, will cause a huge induction force in our secondaries...manifesting not only on voltage, but also on amperage.

But why?

Simply because our "ideal" cylinder -which is traveling at the same exact speed as our virtual field- would be limiting/constraining the volume-size of magnetic field to its mass volume only and just a bit more...because on both sides of the cylinder would be just "air"...not any other ferromagnetic material where Field could PROPAGATE to...
PLUS, THE FACT THAT WE ARE MOVING THIS CYLINDER WITHOUT ANY PHYSICAL WORK -FROM OUR END- BEING "SPENT" AT ALL.

However, all above text written was just based on a "Fictional Possibility" which will NOT happen...BUT, that I wanted to display it as an example of an EXTREME FAVORABLE SITUATION which will give us the 'perfect and ideal' generator operation...

But, let's get back to reality:

AND PLEASE, NOTE THAT ON BOTH FOLLOWING IMAGES BELOW, OUR COILS INPUT POWER IS STILL AT BOTH POINTS #4, SAME AS IMAGE ABOVE.

FULL _STEEL_CORE_DIFFERENCE.png

Ok, so, in reality, when we activate a series of specific coils within a LONGER PIECE of Steel Core...the 'Normal Behavior' of ANY SINGLE (N/S) Magnetic Field, would be to PROPAGATE through the whole steel core (no matter if it is SOLID or LAMINATED).

And this FACT is completely against our purpose of a PARTIAL displacement of the Virtual Magnetic Field along the steel core.

AND NOW THE EXTREME UNFAVORABLE SITUATION...(not real either)

And so, making another 'EXAGGERATED SITUATION' but "not favorable' to our purpose, like Image below...where Field has expanded ALL THE WAY through Steel Core (THIS NOT THE REAL WAY IT TAKES PLACE, just done it for better understanding as explanations)

FULL _STEEL_CORE_FIELD_EXPAND_MAX.png

And...IF WE HAVE THE ABOVE MAGNETIC FIELD EXPANSION THROUGH THE WHOLE STEEL CORE, then it would not matter how fast or how strong our Virtual Field be...the movement we be able to develop is simply MINIMAL!!
Then, our INDUCTION on Output coils will also be 'minimal'...

OR, SIMPLY, DISPLACEMENT WILL NOT TAKE PLACE AT ALL...OR ZERO INDUCTION ON OUTPUT.

And it is not until now, that I have realized why the "SS" or "NN" REPULSION FIELDS used on Method 2 works so beautifully, even though the Field was not keeping its Strength Fully developed throughout the displacement.

But, please, do not get disappointed...we have a possible solution.

I will keep developing this specific topic tomorrow.

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

TESTING FIELD STRENGTH AND SPATIAL PROPAGATION ALONG STEEL CORE

Hello to All,

Ok, so on previous post, I "theorized" a lot, I normally do not like to do that, since most of latest conclusions I made on that last post above, are simply based on 'assumptions' and 'fictional' talk.
At the same token, I do not want to start here a "Deep Treatise" on Magnetic Field Propagation based on Longitudinal and Transverse EM Waves on different Ferromagnetic Metal Structures...basically on Laminations.

However, I want to be very 'precise' but based on Real Testing on the setup I am building here.

So, first, I ordered a Gauss/Tesla Digital Meter with Probe, which cost me around $60.00 USD, I should be getting it next week:

GAUSS_METER_1.PNG

This tool will allow me to test Field Strength at certain SPECIFIC points along my steel core, and therefore, I made below a series of readings that I will be taking:

TEST_ON_EIGHT_COILS_1.png

First, after I have wound ALL Coils on a Horizontal FULL Lamination Core, I will take off ALL Secondary Coils and only leave Eight Sequential Ring Coils which would be at play all the time while running the sequences.  And so, I have set all different points that I want to take the Field strength readings.

I just do not want all other coils (Secondaries plus rest of sequential coils) to be interfering on my readings, while I power JUST these Eight Ring Coils.

Then I will apply different LINEAR (from a PSU) Input Voltages to the Eight Coils, starting with 12V and all the way to the desired running voltage of 50 Volts.

On FIG 1, I have set all Eight Coils at the EXACT CENTER of Center Steel Core...then take measurements shown on Fig#1...where I will be comparing Reading #1 to #2 and #3.

Now, on FIG 2 I have moved all Eight Coils to the LEFT of CENTER STEEL CORE, to conduct the specific readings that would let me know how far to the RIGHT this Field PROPAGATION would 'expand' and with what STRENGTH...Testing Ponts 1, 2, 3, 4.
Then I will measure the strength that Pont#5 shows at the Second Secondaries, as IF it 'amplifies' Field because of Steel Clamp Brackets or not, by simply taking it off and remeasure same Point #5.

I want to measure at different Input Voltages, what are the resulting Field Propagation extent (Spatial Area given by the different readings closer and further) as Field Strength variations.

WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?>>>THE IDEAL RESULTS:

TEST_ON_EIGHT_COILS_IDEAL_RESULTS.png

So, we all know the "ELASTICITY PROPERTIES" of Magnetic Fields. which are its Capabilities to EXPAND and CONTRACT whenever near a Larger Mass of Ferromagnetic Material, by ELONGATING and ENGROSSING its SPATIAL VOLUME, As also based on many other Parameters Variations.

So, on above image I have set the "ideal" behavior we are looking for on our Eight Coils in series Field, and basically, it would have a SPATIAL GRADIENT which we do NOT want it to be expanded "too much" along the CENTER Steel Core, BUT, on the SPECIFIC AREAS near the Field Generator (the Eight Coils)

What I like about this Digital Gauss/Tesla Field Strength Meter is that the Sensor is located right on the End Tip of the Probe, so the measurements are very accurate.

Another great feature of this Digital Probe Meter is that it also shows the Magnetic Polarity we are measuring.

And depending on the results I get, then I will move to make just a Center Steel Core which is based on VERTICALLY STACKED LAMINATION SQUARE PLATES...

Which I believe will REDUCE the Longitudinal Field Propagation considerably...while enhancing, expanding the Field Transverse Propagation.

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello again,

And of course, I will be making MUCH MORE testing Points that I have shown previously, I just did not want to "populate" images that much...but the more readings we take the more precision about the Field Gradient Graphics that I intend to make.

This end tip probe Meter allows you to "literally PAINT" in the "AIR" what your Field Spatial Volume Geometry, PLUS Strength Gradients are in reality.

Also want to add that I will be making tests as similar as possible 'SIMULATING' the Sequential Field Displacement -in small steps- ALONG the Center Steel Core.

Plus, I will be also adding later ALL COILS involved on Generator, then reading on similar points to see any variations.

Finally, on a FULL Test with the Sequential Solid-State Driver running the Generator...I will also take readings.

Regards

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

3D CAD IMAGES OF LINEAR-SERIES SETUP

Hello to All,

Ok, here are some images on 3D CAD basically to have another view about how Coils are set on this Linear-Series Method:

FULL_STEEL_CORE_PERSPECTIVE_1.png

Ok, so here is the Full Horizontally Laminated Steel Core with all four Clamp Brackets.

FIRST_SEQ_COIL_OVER_SEC_1.png

On Image above is a Close-Up of the First Sequential Coil wound OVER the Main Secondary Coil (Green wire Long Coil)

TOP_VIEW_FULL_SET_1.png

Above image is the Fully assembled, Linear-Series Generator (Please note that separation between all Sequential Coils is done for the only purpose to show Main Secondary Coil beneath...)

BUT, IN REALITY ALL SEQUENTIAL COILS ARE SET "VERY TIGHTLY" BETWEEN THEM, AND NO, YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO "SEE" ANY OF THE SECONDAY WINDINGS!!

Also, I have chosen the Two Second Secondaries Coils wire color in red brown, just to differentiate from the rest of coils.

Regards

Ufopolitics

―Leonardo da Vinci

kampen

Dear Ufopolitics,

I am amazed every day by the work and the presentation that You do.
I always appreciate the unique perspective you bring to us.
Thank You for always putting in Your best effort at work.
Keep up the good work.

Greetings, Alex

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions