Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

FIGUERA'S AETHER MAGNETIC FIELDS LINEAR PUMP, REVIVED

Started by Ufopolitics, Nov 19, 2023, 03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigeasy, NormanEB, Classic and 41 Guests are viewing this topic.

Ufopolitics

Quote from: greybeardmike on Apr 06, 2024, 12:58 AMUfopolitics,
Yeah, that's puzzling.  It is almost like there is a timing issue on the make-before-break contacting providing an alternate/additional path for the circuit.  It would have to be a serial path to cut the voltage in half.  Unless it is a parallel path and the current draw pulls the power supply down.

If you disconnect every other commutator element will you get arcing out the kazoo?

I'm speculating here, you have the system in front of you and I don't so you may want to disregard my comments.

Stay inspired,
greybeardmike

Quote from: greybeardmike on Apr 06, 2024, 07:20 AMUfopolitics,
After sleeping on it I have a few more comments.
I have seen weird things happen with switching power supplies and the sampling rates of digital volt meters.  Could you get a clearer picture of what is happening if you had a clean battery supply and you looked at the output from the commutator elements on a scope and you could rotate the commutator by hand to see what is happening in slow motion?
Just speculating again, I haven't had my morning cup of tea yet.

Stay inspired,
greybeardmike

Hello Mike,

I have your two posts quoted above, so I can remove your two original posts.

Ok, what I did on that test video is the simplest check you can do when diagnosing your driver system, it does not matter if it is a commutator-based drive or electronics-solid state or even a relay-based system.

1- It is an OPEN CIRCUIT, meaning no parallel or series connection here, NO Amps draw at any point, NO kickback voltage from Coils whenever reversed, this is just checking voltage from point to point.

2- Positive (+) Brush carries a full 28 Volts from Source, so, every time it hits a Metered contact to Source GROUND (-), it is supposed to deliver a FULL 28V minus all resistance added in SERIES by Brushes and wires on the circuit...that should NOT be a lot, but just a few ohms that SHOULD NOT cut the Voltage in half.

IMO, this is due to either:

1-A lack of brush pressure on commutator or slip ring or BOTH, that RIDES Brushes "lightly" on copper, not delivering the full contact, and getting worse at higher speeds...like a "loose bolt" in any electrical connection.

Adding to above, the fact that commutator copper surface or slip ring, may have unevenness (warped surface) due to wear and tear plus arcing from so many years of working.

I already have replaced this commutator before, because of this uneven wear.

I have a specific tool that you add to any meter, to give you an average of pulsing DC readings, it is used on Marine Motors to check for misfire on spark plugs or electronic distributors.

I will run that test next.

2- There is a possibility (very rare to happen) that carbon in positive brush have "crystalized" due to excessive heating, in that event, brush becomes HIGHLY RESISTIVE than any normal brush...

And I will check on that, whenever I take apart the rotary switch.

So, whatever the outcome is, it is no big deal, I will resolve this.

But I also want to build my New Commutator based on 32 contacts, that I have displayed before, which will make Four Strokes per Cycle, that is DOUBLING the Sequential Speed.

Do not worry, I will fix this issue "no matter what" and rerun new tests...once I have problem solved.

Take care...and I ALWAYS "Stay Inspired"... :)

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello again,

Well, I found where the issue was...the Slip Ring and Brush...it was adding like 20 to 15 ohms to system and at certain points even more, was uneven and lack of brush pressure also..:o

The Commutator & Brush were perfectly fine, 0.01 ohms.

Now it is all fixed, it is giving like 0.02 to 0.01 ohms between all contacts...I adjusted slip-ring brush with higher pressure plus I sanded copper ring with ultra fine sand paper while running it like a lathe...piece of cake!!

I am back to work...

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello to All,

Ok, after gathering all info on the Methods that I had tested so far, the best Setup so far are the Ring Sequential Coils with Secondaries underneath, and Two Fields on each extreme.

With the type of Sequencing that I have described on Page 42, Post 207:  FIGUERA'S AETHER MAGNETIC FIELDS LINEAR PUMP, REVIVED - Page 42 (overunitymachines.com)

The latter one that I put together did not work as I expected, for many different reasons I had explained on previous videos.

On another note, Member @kampen and I have been working through emails on a Solid-State Driver that would replace the mechanical Commutator Rotary switch as an option.

I want this Electronic Driver to be a "Plug and Play" type, that does not include a microprocessor, then it does not require any type of Programming.

It would be a simple sequencing from 1-8 and 8-1, where we would be able to adjust the Frequency speed as also to control the Time ON/OFF (Duty Cycle) and a switch to  turn it ON/OFF.

I will be opening a New Topic related to this Development.

Now, getting back to the Generator Coils Structure...

I think I have come up with a New Geometry structure that would do as I always wanted...to keep resistance and so Amperage CONSTANT during ALL Sequencing.

It is based on a closed Steel Core (Toroid) which would be displayed on the continuing post...

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

TOROIDAL GEOMETRY FIGUERA GENERATOR

Hello to All,

Ok, this is a basic structure which gathers many hours of work, plus all learned through extensive testing, and the purpose is to achieve ALL results we were expecting.

It is based on an original idea I have exposed here before, on Page 40, Posts 196-197:   FIGUERA'S AETHER MAGNETIC FIELDS LINEAR PUMP, REVIVED - Page 40 (overunitymachines.com)

However, it still utilizes the same Sequencing Method (1-8 & 8-1) as also the same Magnetic Polarization displayed on Page 40, Post207:  FIGUERA'S AETHER MAGNETIC FIELDS LINEAR PUMP, REVIVED - Page 42 (overunitymachines.com)

The main point here is to keep ALL Interacting Sequencing Coils with an EQUAL Resistance and so an Equal Amperage during ALL Stages of Sequencing.

However, this Structure brings along many other advantages...like we will be having all Magnetic Fields ENCLOSED within a Looped Steel Structure.

Now, this Structure does NOT need to be an exact Toroidal Shape...it could be Square, Hexagonal, etc...However, I rather have smoother angles, for field to displace easier through steel.

This Setup could also be driven by a 32 Contacts Commutator...

DUAL_MODULES_EQUAL_AMPS.png

Now, in order to understand better this type of structure, I have to compare it with a Four Brush DC Motor Structure.

On this type of 4 brush motors, there are Two Positive Brushes and Two Negative Brushes, closing the 360 degrees in FOUR QUADRANTS, based on each PAIR of BRUSHES PLANES.

On a 4 Brush DC Motor, Rotating Armature keeps switching coils as it passes each brush plane, HOWEVER ALL FOUR MAGNETIC FIELDS GENERATED AT ARMATURE ARE STATIC DURING ROTATION.

And here we are doing exactly the opposite...or the Reversed Engineering of a 4 Brush Motor, with other features that motors do not have...

Here we are moving the "brushes" (Points of Power Input -Positive and Negative-) while all coils and steel core are completely static.

Therefore, we are Moving the Magnetic Fields through the Static Coils and Steel Core.

ALL FOUR "BRUSHES" (2 Positive, 2 Negative) are switching back and forth AT UNISON, through contacts one (1) to eight [8] and eight [8] to one (1).

We also have FOUR FIELDS (F1, F2, F3, F4), which would NOT be switching NOR REVERSING, exactly like we had before, on  previous setups in Method 2...

These Fields DIVIDE each Sequencing Switching Sectors of ALL FOUR "Brushes" as they switch between contacts 1 to 8 on the Four Quadrants.

Again like I have wrote before...I may be adding more info to this post as I keep posting.

Regards to All

Ufopolitics

―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

TOROIDAL GEOMETRY FIGUERA GENERATOR, Cont.

Hello,

Ok, on this image I have added the Two Lines between Positive and Negative Points of Power Entry (Arrows in Red and Grey with a Plus and a Minus Sign) here on Point 5 on ALL QUADRANTS.

These Two Lines are identical to the Brush Planes on a 4 Brush DC Motor, with the difference that on DC Brushed Motors, these planes are STATIC.

So, on these Four Moving Power Entry Points, I have also added Four Magenta Circles, representing our REPULSION FIELDS, like I have shown on my previous Diagrams on Page 42 Post 207 (I do not want to bring that image here not to create confusion).

But it is understood that on each side of each Repulsion Fields (magenta circles) are the two opposite attraction chains, expanded and retracted, as Repulsion Field moves.

Now as we do our switching between 1-8 and 8-1 on all Four Quadrants AT UNISON, we will be moving back-forth these four repulsion fields and shrinking and expanding all Attraction Chains, up to each Fields limits.

Now, ALL COILS are wound with the same exact resistance, same number of turns, same gauge, including ALL FOUR FIELDS 1, 2, 3, 4. (here is what differs from previous builds, where Fields had a higher Resistance and greater number of turns.

BUT, related to Coils direction of winding (CCW and CW) that part have to be done in order to satisfy the SAME MAGNETIC POLARIZATION DISTRIBUTION as the Sequencing Coils which receive POSITIVE INPUT, THAT WOULD BE EXACTLY LIKE WE HAVE DONE IT HERE PREVIOUSLY.

On the Following Post later on, I will make the Magnetic Polarization Map we will have here for better results.

DUAL_MODULES_EQUAL_AMPS_2.png

In conclusion, we have here NOT ONLY SWITCHING Positive Charges BUT ALSO Negative Charges that are entering the Four Quadrants of this System and moving back-forth at UNISON between ALL LIMITS between the FIELDS.

In a DC Brushed Motor, no matter if it is a Two or Four Brush Type, they all have a common feature, and that is that Amperage (Currents) keep always BALANCED/STABILIZED within Armature.

And that is exactly what we are looking for here, as this would mean, that no matter if Field is expanding or retracting, it will always keep same currents stabilized, by having the same resistance disbursed all along the coil's windings.

On previous setups that was a "setback" we had in the past, meaning that when Magnetic Field was Expanding it will GAIN RESISTANCE (because it was added more coils to the sequence), then Amperage will DROP, not IMPACTING INDUCTION as it should, (basically Amperage gain) simply because Magnetic Field will DECAY ON ITS STRENGTH.

Regards

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions