Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

FIGUERA'S AETHER MAGNETIC FIELDS LINEAR PUMP, REVIVED

Started by Ufopolitics, Nov 19, 2023, 03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Classic, Skybiker and 39 Guests are viewing this topic.

Ufopolitics

Quote from: Spagiricus on Mar 04, 2024, 05:23 PMDear Ufopolitics,
In a motor, there is a compact magnetic core on the outside where the stator coils are located. What would happen if you connected the outer steel plates of the Figuera generator to a steel pipe, so that the secondary coils are inside, near it?
Regards,
Spagiricus

Hello Spagiricus,

Not much will happen...this is a different system than a Rotary Motor or Generator.

I have joined the two plates with a big Steel C Clamp...not even half volt came up.

But thanks for the suggestion!

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

DETAILED ANALYSIS ON SEQUENTIAL FIELDS POLARIZATION

Hello to All,

At some point, I had in mind to make this post...now I have the time.

As I consider this Post, the MOST IMPORTANT POST OF THIS WHOLE TOPIC/THREAD, since the following Analysis describes exactly what are the MAGNETIC INTERACTIONS between

ALL Sequential Coils related to Both Field Stators.

And if you just set one connection reversed, or not on the right place...or set a coil reversed, the whole System will NOT perform as expected. or may collapse. Just like in a very accurate electronic board connections.

On this image below, I have tried to best represent every single connection, as every single polarity, exactly as it takes place on the Real Setup:

M2_POSITIVE_INPUT_2_COILS.png

First, it is mainly based on representing the Positive Input from the moving brush on the rotary system to the TWO COILS receiving this positive charge.

As you can see, when positive input enters circuit, it DIVIDES/SPLIT to Right and Left of point of entry, on this position it enters through Contact #5 and it initially Turns ON Coils #4 & #5.

HOWEVER, please note that Positive enters to START of Coil #4 while on Coil #5 it enters through Coil END.

This difference of terminals positive input generates TWO OPPOSITE POLES to be FACING EACH OTHER'S, OR A REPULSION, BUT ONLY ON THIS SPOT!!

That is the reason why I have ENCIRCLED this specific REPULSION INTERACTION.

NOW, from that CENTER REPULSION CIRCLE-POINT, to the Right and to the Left, there would be an INVERSED ATTRACTION CHAIN, all the way to meet BOTH Fields, #1 & #2.

NOW, this image only represents a "FRAME" on the SPACETIME DISPLACEMENT of the Sequence...

And you will need to "train" your minds, to mentally MOVE that CIRCLE to the Right and Left...always keeping that repulsion CIRCLE wherever the Positive Entry Point moves, PLUS also keeping BOTH ATTRACTION CHAINS.

As we move Positive Brush-Arrow to Contact #6 (Right) the Right Attraction Chain WILL REDUCE ITS SIZE...while the Left Attraction Chain will EXPAND ITS SIZE.

If we keep moving the Positive Brush all the way to Contact #8, then Left Attraction Chain would be EXPANDED to its MAX RANGE, while Right Attraction Chain would completely disappear, and Coil #7 and Field #2 will be facing on a Repulsion Interaction.

And of course, when Positive Brush returns all the way to Contact #1, the complete opposite function will take place...

Here, for Us, who believe on the Magnetic Field VORTEX CONFIGURATION, or like a "Corkscrew", like Minkowski (Hermann Minkowski, Einstein former Math Teacher) once mentioned on his paper about the "Theory of the Spacetime"...We believe on these types of Interactions like described above, we are not only just "varying the flux"...

But here, we are generating a series of Vortexes, which are opposed to Two, right and left groups, which increases and decreases over spacetime, greatly favoring our Output AC Sine Induced Wave to the Max Levels.

I hope that you all understood this post completely, because it is VERY IMPORTANT that whenever you start putting together your setup...you have all this info on mind.

Regards to All

Ufopolitics

EDIT 1: Please remember that ALL COILS, including BOTH Fields, are wound Counter Clock Wise (CCW) from the START point on FIRST LAYER!!

EDIT 2: Also realize that Both Fields 1 & 2, NEVER CHANGE their Magnetic Polarization.

Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello again,

Another way to help visualize these interactions is...

To imagine our Center Positive Input REPULSION CIRCLE as a 3D SPHERE...or like a Ball, that is bouncing between TWO WALLS, which are Both Fields F1 & F2 Inner Walls or Steel Plates.

The Fields play that exact role...to END these Magnetic Field Repulsion Sphere Bouncing...as You all observed on the movement of my ring coils back and forth video demonstration...

Regards

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello,

Ok, so in order to keep understanding these Electro Magnetic Sequencing, I made this image, where Brush Positive Input is now at Contact #1...

And like I mentioned on my first post today, on the EDIT part, the Fields F1 & F2 NEVER CHANGE POLARITIES.

M2_POSITIVE_INPUT_CONTACT_1.png

At this EXTREME-END Contact at Point 1, the Left Attraction Chain have completely disappeared (or as Ken Wheeler would have said...it went into "Voidance") Resulting from a full contact of two physical -in attraction mode- permanent magnets, once they have made contact and now are just one magnet, He refers as "Voidance"...except that here, that "disappeared" attraction chain, was followed by a Repulsion Ball.

While the Right Attraction Chain, has EXPANDED to Max Longitudinal Spatial range.

However, what is important here...is that now, between Coil #1 and Field #1 is taking place a REPULSION FIELD...other words, our "Bouncing Ball" or 3D Sphere has reached the "wall" from  a steady polarized Field 1...

This is the point where you observed on my video that the Group of Sequential Ring Coils "bounced" back when reaching this point, then going back to point/contact #2.

As is supposed to occur, the same Function takes place whenever Brush Positive Input hits Contact #8, but on the other extreme end, at Field #2.

Regards

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

METHOD 2: ADDING TWO FIGUERA MODULES WHERE OUTPUT AC SINE IS IN SYNCHRONICITY

Note on Re Editing: This Post has been changed and image has been replaced, previous one had a 240 VAC Outlet, and thanks to correction by Member Citfta (Carroll) it was rectified.

It is NOT possible to add both Voltages from both Modules Secondaries -Sync Phased- connected in Series to obtain 240VAC...We will have exactly zero volts, because both Modules are IN PHASE.

On following Method of wiring connections at Commutator at OFF PHASE, on next Post #211, we will have 240VAC Outlet.

Only advantage on this setup at Sync Phase, is that Currents will be close to DOUBLE their value of a single Module.

Hello to All,

On these following posts I would be presenting two methods to connect Two Figuera Modules, or Two Magnetic Linear Pumps.

EDIT 2: Please note that on BOTH DIAGRAMS TO BE SHOWN BELOW, the Brush is positioned at CONTACT #1

I will be using the Circle-Arrows configuration shown on my previous post, that indicates the Field Displacement through Exciter Sequential Coils related to the commutation connections.

The following image shows two Modules connected in sync, meaning both running at unison.

As also showing their AC Output Connections.

M2_DUAL_MODULES_IN_PHASE_120V_2XA.png

Upper is MODULE 1 as lower is MODULE 2.

Commutator connections are 1-8 & 8-1 to Both Modules, therefore for 180º both module's Fields are displacing according to Magenta Circle-Arrow, as for the next 180º they both would be displacing opposite, or from 8 to 1.

Let's figure out, that both Modules Output 120VAC each, so, we have a main circuit that have both secondaries connected in Parallel to derive Two or more Outlets of 120VAC each with Higher Currents (Amps) than just generating out of one Module.
Ground connection is attached to the steel core frame of Both Modules.

Main point here, is to show that BOTH MODULES are "Pumping" at equal displacement of the Magnetic Fields.

Regards

Ufopolitics

―Leonardo da Vinci

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions