Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

FIGUERA'S AETHER MAGNETIC FIELDS LINEAR PUMP, REVIVED

Started by Ufopolitics, Nov 19, 2023, 03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ufopolitics

PROGRESSIVE INCREMENT [OF TURN-INCREASE RATIO] IN A COIL

Hello to All,

A very important aspect or specific property of any given coil is the incremental ratio as we add more layers, related to the Total Turn Length Increase of every Turn, not matter its Geometry.

And to expand on the above fact, we start by comparing the first Turn Length on the first layer, to the last layer. Of course, this mainly applies to large coils with several layers.

Now, relating to my setup, the Total Turn Length on Layer#1 is 7.5 inches.

And as I keep adding layers, this Total Turn Length would be increasing by adding the wire OD plus any insulation that we use (in my case I use a very fine (0.01 mills) tape, however, when we are building several layers, these mills will keep adding up...

These increase of wire OD + Insulation takes place on all sides of the rectangle -cross section- pattern, therefore, it must be added ALL SIDES to get a Total Length.

For example: On my Layer#1, I had 7.5 Total Turn Length, then on second one I will have to add the OD (0.0539 in) X 4 = 0.2156 plus adding the insulation tape, it could be 0.01 X 4= 0.04

Then we add wire OD increase plus Insulation Totals:

Turn Increase Ratio= 0.2156 + 0.04 = 0.2556

So, we have a bit more than a Quarter Inch Increase Ratio on the Second Layer...over the first one that was 7.5 in, on first layer, then:

7.5 + 0.2556= 7.756 or a bit more than 7 3/4 Inches.

Concluding that we have TWO PARAMETERS here:

1- The Total Turn Length (TTL)

2- The Turn Increase Ratio (TIR)

Where TIR is CONSTANT for ALL Layers, because we keep adding through all layers the same wire gauge OD as the same Insulation type.

While the TTL VARIES per Layer Positioning/Number.

Then...what happens on the Third Layer? what is its TTL?

To calculate the Total Turn Length (TTL) on 3rd Layer we just need to add the constant Turn Increase Ratio (TIR), BUT...added to which TTL?

1- To the First Layer TTL (7.5 in)?

2- Or the Second Layer TTL (7.756)?

If you thought #2, or adding the Total Turn Length (TTL) value of Second Layer, then you are correct!!

Adding First Layer TTL= 7.5 in, would be incorrect, because the PREVIOUS Layer to Layer#3 is L#2.

Other way to look at this is realizing that each layer is just a Single Coil connected in Series to NEXT Layer, so the Outer Diameter of Layer#1 will be the Inner Diameter of Layer#2, and so on and on...

Generally speaking, this is an advantage to apply to all my previous calculation analysis where I did NOT consider this Turn Ratio increase method...

Then I may not need to add ALL TEN Layers, previously calculated, now using this Increase Ratio described above....why?

Because, having the SAME number of Total Turns Per Layer (or 167 T on my setup) BUT at a LARGER Total Turn Length (TTL)

Then on Second Layer I will have:

167 Total Turns Per Layer X 7.75 = 1294.25 Inches

As on First Layer I had 167 X 7.5 = 1252 Inches

Resulting in an Increase of 42 inches (3.5 ft) just on the second layer...as this ratio keeps increasing as we add more layers.

So, I will have to calculate further layers until I get to 1000 feet...to find out how many more layers I will need in reality.

As if I just do "blindly" the 10 Full layers, I am sure I will pass the required resistance.

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello again,

And here is a short video to demonstrate in REALITY about the Turn Increase Ratio that I have described on previous post.

As measurement was done before adding insulation tape on:

EDIT 1: Below is the image where I perfectly measured ribbon marked length, AFTER I added the Insulation (Red  Line is the Insulation Tape Mark. and it came out to 7 7/8 Inches (Not 7 3/4 like I have calculated before)

ACTUAL_TOTAL_TURN_LENGTH_2ND_LAYER.png

And this happens because the Mathematical Calculations does NOT include errors, like small imperfections on wires not seating "perfectly well" on surface, like undulations, or tape small wrinkles, etc.

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello All,

Finally, I wanted to add that:

IF YOU HAVE PRE-MEASURED THE FULL 1000 Ft, then you DO NOT NEED TO MAKE ANY OF THESE CALCULATIONS.

You just wind whole coil until you get to the end of the wire...

Just make sure that you add a little extra length (say 6 or 8 inches or so, depending on how far your connections would be set) to the 1000 Ft for the end terminal connections.

I just need to do it this way, because I am using a new spool of 16 gauge that has a little extra above the 1000 ft.

However, I will make ALL Sequential Coils wound by Measuring First the required length, which is only 307 ft of 23 gauge each.

Regards

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions