Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change
Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
and sadly, whole site now on "Read Mode Only" due to Stefan's illness

FIGUERA'S AETHER MAGNETIC FIELDS LINEAR PUMP, REVIVED

Started by Ufopolitics, Nov 19, 2023, 03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jotwib and 27 Guests are viewing this topic.

Ufopolitics

Quote from: Cornboy on Apr 30, 2024, 04:36 PMThanks for the clarification UFO, i thought that was the case.

Regards Friend,  Cornboy.    :)
Hello Cornboy,

Yes, basically that is the way I am putting it now, to keep all coils the same spec's...However, these Field Coils, since they do not participate on the switching (reversals of electrical and magnetic polarities), but still, are included on the Resistance Sequential Chain.

We can see the Field Coils as a BRIDGE, between Neg-Pos Sequences, however, they still add resistance to whole chain.

Now, from that perspective view, it is understood that we could use them (Field Coils) as "regulators" of Total Resistance on whole chain...on the event that our Input is still too high on amperage, and we want to bring it down, or the opposite...we can always add or take off some turns TO ALL FOUR FIELDS EXACTLY the SAME...and that would increase or decrease resistance on the whole chain.

In other words, Field Coils will serve for Tuning/Adjusting the whole Exciter System.

The FIRST thing we must do, is to calculate overall resistance of the system, by assuming all coils would be the same values. As having in mind the Total Input, we want our system to run with.

Good thing here, is that we do not need to calculate for each point of the sequence a specific resistance for each group, since it balances by itself on every contact switching/jump.

On all previous models of a single module I had tested, we never had the same resistance per commutator contact, but it was constantly varying, and affecting the attract chains, as well as the Repulsion Field intensity, since we had Negative ANCHORED, restricted to one fixed point and I was "stretching" Positive and adding more resistance as Field expanded.

We do not need to increase amperage when Field is Retracting, compacting...BUT the TOTAL OPPOSITE, when it is Expanding, is when we need to add Amperage!!...and that was taking place, the total opposite.

Now, we are keeping it balanced out, same amperage throughout whole system...and that is a great advantage.

I am very, extremely confident, that this setup will work as we expect.

Regards Friend!

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello to All,

I am currently working on a specific Closed Structure, which will allow us to take it apart and re-assemble it, very simple...with just a few bolts-nuts.

We need this Structure to make our tests, as to be able to take off or insert any coil within such structure, work outside of it, and then reinstall it.

A Full Closed Toroid is a very hard piece to work for testing purposes, winding it, plus keeping Fields and Sequential Coils separated...and Magnetic Fields really do not care if there are some TIGHT JOINTS in between main parts of steel core, laminated, wire or solid.

I am first working on a 3D Model which I will show Diagrams about it.

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello to All,

After I have completed the Dual Switching (Positive and Negative) on a Quad (4) Modules Design in a Closed Structure (Toroid), I wanted to verify if it could be done with lesser Coils involved, as building a smaller device.

Then I realized that it could also be done with just Two Modules and Two Fields, but I wanted to change the Toroidal Design, into a more compact Geometry, so I came up with an Elliptical shape:

ELLIPTICAL_DUAL_MODULES_POS_NEG.png

This Elliptical shape is based on exactly the same configuration as the Toroidal one, but only having One FULL Module (including the Two Fields), with a North as Repulsion Field, plus, just the Seven (7) Sequential Coils to close the Cycle and having a South Repulsion Field.

The Number of Coils ALWAYS being Active would also be Eight per Group, but here there are only 16 Total Coils active (while on the Toroidal Structure were 32.

Of course, it could be driven by the same Switching Driver, however, with a 32 Commutator Rotary Switch, we can have Four Strokes per Cycle.

This setup is going to be easier to build (less coils involved) as the Structure does not need to be that big.

I have chosen this Elliptical Shape as having MUCH SMOOTHER Angles, than using a Square or other Sharp Angle Core Frame, not to brake the smooth continuity travel of the Magnetic Field throughout whole core.

Regards

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello to All,

I made a quick animated video of the sequencing on the Quad Modules.

It will serve for viewing the sequencing order live...what it should look like.

First part is a fast sequence (not at real time 60 Hertz, because you will not be able to see it) and then a much slower motion

Following, I will make an image sequencing with explanations...

Regards

Ufopolitics

―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello All,

EDIT: During Video Sequencing, Repulsion Fields may look like they "shrink" and then "expand", these are ALL TECHNICAL ERRORS on Video and images scale transfer!!
FIELDS REMAIN THE SAME SIZE DURING ALL SWITCHING!!

Ok, so I made a better short video than previous (not referring to quality, but technical details) and on this video I have added the Repulsion Fields for all four modules.

On previous video I had TOO MUCH OFF TIME between frames, and there can NOT BE any OFF TIME between sequencing. I did it in order that transfer could be seen but gave wrong info.

This is a "Make Before Brake" switching, as we cannot allow previous coil to go OFF, before Next Coil is ON, otherwise, Field will keep collapsing at every contact swap, then the BEMF would be high, plus (more importantly) Field will constantly have to be "restarted"...and we do not want that!

We need Fields to run very smoothly through steel cores, without any interruptions!!

As I believe this video will give you a FULL IDEA, about the Repulsion Fields displacement along core.

Also, I have ALL Fields on this drawing "away" from sequential coils lines, just to visualize Fields are NOT PART of the Switching, as they NEVER REVERSE Electrical NOR Magnetic Polarities.

However, Fields ARE WITHIN the Sequential Core Line.

Regards

Ufopolitics

―Leonardo da Vinci

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions