Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change
Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
and sadly, whole site now on "Read Mode Only" due to Stefan's illness

Permanent battery by Daniel Cook

Started by Classic, Feb 21, 2024, 06:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ufopolitics

Quote from: Classic on Feb 21, 2024, 06:22 AMThis is the most easier electric generator that anyone can ever build with very basic tools and limited or almost no knowledge about electricity.

Those with advanced knowledge and high skills may build tremendous powerful generators in pretty small size that can power whatever they want as long as they follow the same principle of work for this contraption. And all is safe with no harm to themselves or nature.

Hello Classic,

As you have described above, on your first post, being so simple, that anyone with only very basic tools and limited or no knowledge about electricity can build it...may I ask you:

Have you build one?...that you can show us all, its advantages, performance and results?

Any videos about it?...photos?

Thanks

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Classic

No, i did not build it ... requires large amount of wires and they are not cheap at all on top of being much to heavy for what I need.

If can figure out how it can be reduced in size i will.

Ufopolitics

Quote from: Classic on Feb 22, 2024, 02:26 PMNo, i did not build it ... requires large amount of wires and they are not cheap at all on top of being much to heavy for what I need.

If can figure out how it can be reduced in size i will.

Classic,

You "walk in" into a Builder's Website...and I have no idea, if you have seen the Builds going on around here (because YOU have the access)...but, still, in a week you have open Three(3) Topics, which is great, IF at least on just ONE, you show to all of us about your skills, your expertise, what you have done...that should go beyond just writing and writing here, about things that must of us already know, but enhanced.

I know about Cook's Coils for a long time...as many here also know...

Point is, that when you open a Cook's Topic here, is to show that YOU have build it, and that it works or it don't...then share your spec's, and many here could help you where you may be wrong...

Either that above, or at least, show of anyone that has built it, and what has happened?...show his/her videos, show images, relate the builder's linked website...or channel on YT....etc,etc.

What I mean is, that this is a Website about FACTS, about BUILDS...either successful or not...

This is NOT a "History Channel" about Over Unity "POSSIBLE MACHINES", Ancient History "Artifacts"...from our past or our future, just like a "Magazine" type report is...

[color=var(--input-txt-color)]You started this Topic, writing "that anyone could build it", "not much required" "no experience needed"...except you?...the Topic creator, on a Builder's Website?[/color]

Come on man!!

Again, anyone here can go to Chat GPT, and start a conversation related to WHATEVER they feel to...and then post it here...no big deal at all..

EXCEPT THAT, AI Bot reveals something EXPECTACULAR, that we must know, the Worlds should know...it has not happened.

WE HERE, RELY ON FACTS, ON BUILDS, ON REAL MACHINES DEMONSTRATION'S!!

Yes, absolutely you can reduce that Patent to -at least- a 50% and still be able to see something...But you do not know that??

Please DO NOT OPEN A SINGLE, NEW TOPIC, ON WHOLE FORUM!!

And I want to see some BUILDING FACT RESULTS, on the other THREE TOPICS you have opened.

Ufopolitics 

Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions