Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change
Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
and sadly, whole site now on "Read Mode Only" due to Stefan's illness

LÜLING MAGNET MOTOR BY UFOPOLITICS

Started by Ufopolitics, Nov 19, 2023, 02:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ufopolitics

APPLYING GAUGE TO READ MAX MAGNET FORCE PART 2

Here is another picture, showing repulse magnet at Max Angle of Force...
Note Lever has pulled magnet backwards...as rotor have a wider angle than previous images...

Like I said before, this type of magnets will generate from 17 to 20 Newtons, which is about 4.5 (4.496) lbf ...

The angle of max force lasts around 15º (active) from zero (0º) being the straight Bisector Alignment...

...which let Us think that many more magnet pairs (at 180º apart)  could be set on this Rotor, after we play enough with this Dual Pair setup...

Cheers

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello,

I am working on getting this Thread up to where I left it at OU.com...So please DO NOT POST NOW HERE!!

Thanks

I am trying to get here New Builders that have written to my email, and got the prototypes running...very soon.
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Quote from: forest on February 01, 2022, 08:34:31 PM[/color]
QuoteFully mechanical system looks good to me, pneumatic motor - well you should explain how you want to sustain air pressure without expending energy. Long time ago I posted old patent with fully rotational magnetic motor fully mechanical system using ratchet device. Sorry, I don't know patent number , but would try to find it if you are interested.

Thanks Forest,

I am working currently on a fully mechanical motor...and I know it will be finished in a couple of weeks...it is for demonstration purposes that it can be done.
Magnets have incredible Energy, We just have not being able to harness it ...yet.

The Pneumatic System could work in a closed circuit, where exhaust from valves and pistons are collected to a lower pressure tank, then through a purge pump it goes back to main pressurized tank.

Also a small compressor could be used as the "purge pump"

Pneumatics Closed Systems do exists, basically when they work on dirty environments or in Hospitals, where the air should be kept pure and clean...so we do not have to "invent them"...

I believe (and I will confirm this, once I finish my mechanical setup) that Lüling had a fully mechanical motor built, as he utilized pressurized air to accelerate, decelerate as maybe Hydraulics as well to set reverse rotation drive...

Yes please, I would like to see that magnet motor Patent using ratchet device...if you could find it...thanks!!

My System will work based on Levers and Springs...High and Low mechanical pressure system...and not that complicated...

Cheers
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Then Member Forest posted the attachement: GB191323277A.pdf 
―Leonardo da Vinci

FreeMind

Dear Ufopolitics,

First I hope this post will find you well,

If you remember we spoke end of last year by email about the replica I've made following your great R&D based on Lüling magnet motor ! I've sent you then a video of my replica and told you that I will combine this with some other ideas I have, but first I had to pass a few months because I was very busy with my workshop during that period. So this is just to let you know, that I'm starting to work on the project again from this week and I will keep you updated.

This for other readers/Builders : IT WORKS, I have made it. The neutralization it's been achieved by this process and we can indeed closing the 360° loop based on Ifopolitics R&D and that's AMAZING. So you can do it too, and from there add your own knowledge and experience to improve it, and by my humble point of view, it is by far the BEST starting point we have to achieve our goal : So THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR TIME AGAIN UFOPOLITICS & All the work you've shared online !

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions