Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

About Overunity Machines Site

Started by Ufopolitics, Nov 19, 2023, 12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

citfta

Hi again Prajna,

I no longer use VSC because I also don't want anything to do with MS.  I have found some alternatives for doing programming without VSC but it took some digging online to find them.  Maybe you can find some for what you want to do.

Hi Ufo,

Since the upgrade to your forum I can now see the like hand.  I did not see it before.  And when I first looked earlier today the half moon was missing but it is now back and my dark mode also came back by itself just like Prajna posted.  I am using ungoogled Chromium as my browser as I also dislike Google.  So the like hand  is working for me now.

Take care guys.
Carroll
Just because it is on YouTube does NOT make it real!

Prajna

I've never seen it since I joined and I have looked for it. Just you liking my post prompted me to sort it out.

I don't see it on my phone browser either.
In theory practice and theory are the same but in practice they are not.

Ufopolitics

Quote from: citfta on Aug 15, 2024, 05:32 PMHi Ufo,

Since the upgrade to your forum I can now see the like hand.  I did not see it before.  And when I first looked earlier today the half moon was missing but it is now back and my dark mode also came back by itself just like Prajna posted.  I am using ungoogled Chromium as my browser as I also dislike Google.  So the like hand  is working for me now.

Take care guys.
Carroll

Hello Citfta!

Great, yes, the like hand has no option for regulation, so is for everyone.

However, to give access to members to change colors plus select dark or light menu, do have to set the checkmarks on my Admin CPanel end.

I have not done it until Prajna let me know...is already fixed.

This type of changing color themes, plus selection between dark and light are called "Premium Themes", they besides looking great, offer many advantages the "plain and simple" ones do not...for both, the members as for the Administrative Staff.

Problem is that depending on browser network speed plus upload to screen capacity in RAM, video card of PC, etc, it may take longer to show changes...

The reset browser is better action...or press home again or on navigator.

But one thing, once that you find the correct settings, it is better to just leave it like that...so, supposedly whenever you opened again it will keep your settings.

hahaha, "Ungoogled Chromium" is a chinese (Duck-Duck Go) version of Google Chrome adapted for Linux... ;D

Regards

Ufopolitics

Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Prajna

Look Ma, no hands! I just opened the site in Chromium and still have no like hand.  I do see it when someone else has liked a post but otherwise not. When I hover a hand icon the browser says the link is to 'javascript:void(0);' but clicking it nothing happens.
In theory practice and theory are the same but in practice they are not.

Ufopolitics

Quote from: Prajna on Aug 16, 2024, 04:41 AMLook Ma, no hands! I just opened the site in Chromium and still have no like hand.  I do see it when someone else has liked a post but otherwise not. When I hover a hand icon the browser says the link is to 'javascript:void(0);' but clicking it nothing happens.
@Prajna

Ok, try it now...
I add a new setting on likes options.
Realize that the hand on likes does NOT show on your own posts "for you to like your own posts", only when your post(s) got a like.

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions