Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change
Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
and sadly, whole site now on "Read Mode Only" due to Stefan's illness

About Overunity Machines Site

Started by Ufopolitics, Nov 19, 2023, 12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ufopolitics

Hello to All,

After the fall of Overunity.com, due to the illness of Stephan Hartmann, that led him to make the entire site "Read Only Mode", I have decided to build my own site, where we could upload our previous work in Boards and Threads, therefore, keep posting on them about our previous (posted) work and future development.

I would like to emphazise that this site has been designed mainly FOR BUILDERS ONLY. However, I will allow some members that are not builders, to comment on Threads, as long as they NEVER violate our Policies related to being respectful and acting according to those rules.

We are ALL here pursuing FREE ENERGY and OVERUNITY in a developed/researched, built, machine or System.
...So, We do not need here, anyone that believe Overunity and Free Energy does not exist, that these beliefs are a fraud, a Scam, an Impossible dream, etc,etc!!
Anyone that would keep posting these type of comments here, would be banned immediately!!

After all, those beliefs are the fuel that keeps Us going for long hours, spending our money on materials, supplies, tooling, etc,etc...
Then, We do not need anyone to tell Us what to do with our work, our money, our time, except between ourselves, The Builders here.

Respectfully

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Lorenzo et Al

Hello,
Nice site!
And I also agree with all of the above in a 100%
Thanks!
I am everywhere...

Ufopolitics

Quote from: Ufopolitics on Nov 19, 2023, 12:19 PM
We are ALL here pursuing FREE ENERGY and OVER UNITY in a developed/researched, built, Machine or System.
...So, We do not need here, anyone that believe Over unity and Free Energy does not exist, that these beliefs are a fraud, a Scam, an Impossible dream, etc,etc!!

After all, those beliefs are the fuel that keeps Us going for long hours, spending our money on materials, supplies, tooling, etc,etc...
Then, We ABSOLUTELY, WILL NOT TOLERATE, ANYONE to tell Us what to do with our work, our money, our time, except between ourselves, The Builders here.

So, please, like it is written on THE VERY TOP of this Web Portal:

Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

I am just re-quoting myself above, so please, avoid me to have to ban anyone or keep deleting posts which violates these RULES!!

SO BEFORE SIGNING IN REGISTRATION, TO BE APPROVED AS A MEMBER, READ THIS VERY WELL AND CAREFULLY!!

Respectfully

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello to All,

Please, another thing...

If You are a New Member, and I do NOT know you from any previous Free Energy Forums, like Energetic Forum or Overunity dot com, or from My You Tube Channel...

It would be required that you fill out the part on your profile that describes about yourself, like:
1- Who are you?  Country, likes, etc,etc
2-What have you build?/ Show, upload pictures of previous work, video links, etc,etc...
3-What is your specific expertise field?...

And so on...

Or if you are here just "watching" but are not going to comment or participate (engage) anywhere here, because, you do not have the level of knowledge and expertise according to Members are discussing here...please STATE THAT on your Profile!!

I do NOT like "Anonymous Members" that I have never heard of.. with no Avatar image, not knowing anything about this person.

WARNING

It is NOT ETHICAL, that WITHOUT READING CAREFULLY what is the specific TOPIC ABOUT, NOT knowing the LEVEL of EXPERTISE of Members discussing on topic...
that You decide to "Land all the sudden" and without knowing NADA, Nothing, You start posting here and there!!

Please 
DON'T DO THAT!!,
First, I will issue a WARNING that will show on your Profile
DO IT AGAIN,  AND then I will not only Delete your Membership, but I will also ban your IP, from ever entering this Forum again, no matter if you change your username.

Let's keep a nice environment here people!!
And be Respectful to other Members here!!

Thanks

Administrators
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello to All,

On another note:

If you had a nick name in prior Forums, like Energetic Forums, Overunity dot com or any other one, like in your You Tube Channel...

PLEASE, DO NOT CHANGE IT NOW WHEN REGISTERING HERE!!

I am not a "Mind Reader" or have any "superpowers" to see who you are, if you change your previous names!!

Your previously name is like your "signature" on the web...so we can recgnize each other's

Regards

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions