Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

EEG_EM_New_Technique_TRANSVERSE_FLUX (TF) (Provisional Patent Applied for)

Started by solarlab, Dec 20, 2023, 09:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

solarlab

Quote from: Cadman on Jan 02, 2024, 05:53 PMHi SL,

As usual I'm a little confused. In your 'TFG_Z05 PRELIMINARY PERFORMANCE STUDY.pdf' you say the pulse frequency is 10Hz and 20Hz, but looking at the plots the abscissa is labeled 'Time [ms]' with a max range of 1.0

Counting the cycles in the 1 ms plot tells me the frequency is 10KHz and 20KHz. Is it a typo, or is something happening that I'm missing?

Regards
Cadman

Hi Cadman,

You're spot on correct - the frequencies I called out are in error - they should be 10 kHz and 20 kHz!

Thanks for spotting my mistake - I can't even think of a good excuse for screwing that one up - glad
the computer plotted the correct values.

Now that you pointed me onto the correct course, I'll go back and try a few at an actual 10 and 20 Hz.
I was shooting for 10 Hz since some of the papers were quoting performance numbers based on 600 RPM,
which gives about 10 magnet pole passes per second, or (600rpm / 60sec = 10 Hz).

Where I got 10Hz = 0.1mS from must be nothing more than {get this one} "a spell check error"  ;)  yea right!

Thanks again, and Happy New Year! (or, maybe that's my excuse).

SL

solarlab

CONSERVATIVE NUMBERS are typically used in Spice type Simulators

A question arose from a fellow who is also trying to replicate the TFG_EE in another forum. It was about
where the "Input Watt" numbers I was quoting came from. 

The answer is:

While thinking about the Pout vs Pin on the simulations, if I recall correctly; what the logic involved at
the time was the V & I input windings plotted to be something like Vpp = ~20V and I = ~ 100mApp
using the Circuit's Pulse Source.

Now, since the actual source would be a +3.2VDC battery or super cap it would be a bit hard to get
20Vpp out of this battery or supercap. I suspect that the schematic uses 'conservative calculations'
(all Spice based programs do AFAIK) so that's probably what's going on here.

I just took the (known) Current requirement and (known) battery output Voltage  
of the circuit Pulse Generator to calculate Input Watts.

This, of course may be wrong; but it would account for the equivalent powers seen in the TFPM
(permanent magnet) generator papers.

So, if you use the schematic derived 'conservative' numbers in calculating Watts it might not give
the real picture.

Maybe that's why we haven't seen this type of thing before except by those looking into TFPM
devices. Plus, we know we can generate an electromagnet of ~1.2T with +3.2VDC 100mA
[equivelant to the PM's used in the papers].

Hey, this is all new to me and there isn't a Cook Book yet to source from. But, I hope I'm correct in my logic.

Let me know if you think my logic makes any sense!

TIA

SL

solarlab

A MID COURSE RE-CALIBRATION

Looking back at the LinGen and TFG analysis files a few anomolies were noted;
therefore a complete "Re-calibration" of both designs will take place.

This may take some time as there is a lot of "data" to be looked into, so please
be patient. F.Y.I. - Everything appears to be OK; but a double check won't hurt.

Included in evaluating the data to date will be a review of LinGen prototype 
measurements as well as the TFG Brassboard since the parts and fabrication should 
be finalized shortly.

Don't want to get too far down the "Rabbit Hole" if the design contains any flaws!

SL 

solarlab

Some of the anomolies involved in the TFG analysis were "solved (?)" by the logical
assumption that the "Circuit" part of the analysis involved "conservative" numbers. 

NOTE - Spice simulators are conservative (that is, they use Kirchoff's Laws and Ohm's
Law to solve the circuit schematic). Any Excess Output is just tacked onto the Input!

A little more study appears to have revealed this to be the case. Once the "complete fix"
replaces the "work-around (which is still correct but not as 'clean')," a full, non-conservative,
result can be demonstrated for excess energy devices. This will be useful in the future.

CONSERVATIVE TO NON-CONSERVATIVE

Looked at Simplorer in more detail and it appears the "conservative" circuit anomaly can be
mitigated using Simplorer. An overview of the "conservative (Kirchoff)" input/output results
in the TFG is, as we speculated, is attached. 

So far it seems Simplorer will work ok; but there are a few things that need to be done to
have the "Simplorer schematic" treat the device under test (DUT) as non-conservative.

Hint: Using the search in the Twin Builder pdf (2231 pages) for "conservative" tags a few
topics for detailed review. Lots of acronyms - so open a second copy of the pdf and search
using the "(acronym)" [brackets] to find the acronym explainations {e.g. "(SML)" which
locates what SML relates to - "Twin Builder Modeling Language", a.k.a "Simplorer Modeling
Language."  This is useful for quickly finding your way around large documents, etc..

Briefly, the Simplorer Schematic appears that it can be converted to "non-conservative"
which, hopefully, will allow for a 'clean' analysis of excess energy devices. We shall see. 

SL

solarlab

SUMMARY

Completed a detailed review of the EE_TFG and LinGen schemes and there were no apparent
flaws other than a few mis-alignments in the CAD models and a few scaling offsets.

Still a few fuzzy aspects of the Lorentz and Faraday Law application to these devices - however,
we may have to wait another 100 years before it's all sorted out.

So, in brief, we'll move on the the next stage of development. Did manage to streamline the
analysis enough to put together a clean paper detailing the methods and techniques.

It may be a challenge to having Excess Energy accepted in the broader scope but we now
have some good tools put together to assist us.

SL 

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions