Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

EEG_EM_New_Technique_TRANSVERSE_FLUX (TF) (Provisional Patent Applied for)

Started by solarlab, Dec 20, 2023, 09:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

solarlab

AND, as you all know - Ansys has an educational version and offers
a two week (+) free Full Version...

So, no more excuses ACE, show us all that it doesn't work - if you can!

solarlab

Quote from: solarlab on May 29, 2024, 07:50 PM
Quote from: Electro on May 29, 2024, 04:36 PMSpeaking for myself, and likely some of the other "Top Guns" and "dead fish swimming with the stream" on this forum, I say YOU show some proof and put it to rest once and for all. I'm certain your investors will have, or will, demand such a lot more stridently than I can.

We want pudding back on the menu.

(correct typo - not => now)

I've done my part - now it's your turn.

Or you can always just leave the Sand Box!

I won't get into how pathetic and inept you guys are; except to say there are at least a half
dozen ways you can prove to yourselves that the EE-TFG concept can be constructed and
shown, even in a small way, for less that $50 (see the previous "Hint") and thats Not Including
a professional 3D CAE Analysis, to which you all have free access to as well.

Wow, what a super group! Not one thinker in the bunch by the look of things... at least
so far it looks that way!

BTW - the expensive Laminations are "Lab Grade Certified" from the Base Material through
the Processing Stages and Final Fabrication as shown in the documentation. 
As is required for further study and analysis.

Your better just to move on, back to your shinny objects and things, IMHO!

"Those that can - DO;   Those that can't - BASH." 

Well - BASH AWAY - nobody's listening anymore... at least not me. 
I'll wait for some real technical discussion and arguments - zzzzzzzzzzzzz...

Good Night All!

kloakez

Hello everyone,

solarlab actually helped me get up to speed in Ansys maxwell to make simulations when simulating the TF-EEG (or what to correctly call it) on the Mooker forum. Which I appreciate. However I came to the same conclusion as partzman here. Solarlab's simulations contain a current source (AFAIK), which is a source that can supply constant current no matter the voltage required to push the current through. When I modified the simulation to be powered by a voltage source, let's say at 12V (enough to push current through 100 turns of copper wire of any thickness), the results were not as optimistic. But still, I thought it is something worth building, so I got one C core pair to start with, and when I started thinking about how to wind the coils, for one C-core pair, the output coil that normally runs through the windows of each C-core pair defaults to a normal coil wound around one of the legs of the C-core. Therefore a transformer with two primaries and one secondary. And that had extinguished my interest in this device.

It is possible that the situation is different with more C-core pairs (as is in solarlab's design), where the output coil, or "secondary" goes through the windows of many C-core pairs, but that remains to be built, tested, AND presented. Maybe one day.

Jim @ Mooker also tried to replicate with ferrite cores and he was impressed by the input/output effectiveness, but said it is still missing that one last bit for overunity (as is any highly-efficient transformer for that matter :D ).

Personally, unless some sort of proof is presented that this can give higher output than input by solarlab or someone else, I will focus my efforts elsewhere.

Electro

Kloak: your point about the current source is bang on. There is no chance of supplying the motive force for 2 electromagnetic coils from 3V and 100mA, let alone for 16 coils (8 x 2)!

I would love to see the ANSYS diagram of the core showing the magnetic lines of flux inside the window area (even with this idealized current source).

'Lectro

solarlab

ELECTROMAGNETIC COUPLING as it relates to Excess Energy Generation

It's worth noting that for both Electric and Magnetic Fields there appears to be
two phenomena that are of interest:

- CLOSE COUPLING where the wire coils, two or more, are in a "close proximity,"
tightly wound, such as in a transformer or motor windings, etc.

- LOOSE COUPLING where the wire coils, two or more, are in a "loose proximity,"
loosly wound and/or are in a "near proximity." 
This configuration is found in the EE_TFG, Don Smith, Ruslan/Kapanadze 
and other devices.

The terms "Close and Loose" are arbitrarily used here.

There doesn't appear to be a lot of research into this phenomina that relates
specifically to excess energy generation but a general observation of these
devices might have merit, and be worthy of further review and study.

ALSO:

PS - see: https://overunitymachines.com/index.php?msg=224 for more insight
into some of the concerns expressed above, and;
https://overunitymachines.com/index.php?msg=367 the concern regarding
the mixed (linear Spice vs excess energy 3D Magnetics CAE) analysis.

The 12V vs 3.2V required to push 50mA through 16 series or series/parallel,
10 turn coils, no idea where the concern is; basic Ohms Law I guess?

SL

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions