Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change
Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin at overunity.com
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
and sadly, whole site now on "Read Mode Only" due to Stefan's illness

EEG_EM_New_Technique_TRANSVERSE_FLUX (TF) (Provisional Patent Applied for)

Started by solarlab, Dec 20, 2023, 09:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ggx9, floodrod and 23 Guests are viewing this topic.

partzman

SL,

I've just recently joined this forum and I have a comment/question on your EEG_EM concept and project.  If I understand correctly after studying your simulations and explanations, you state that your input typically consists of a 3v dc source and a +- 50ma constant current for an input power calculation of 3*.05 = .15 watts.  

However, I could not seem to find where your sim shows the input voltage at V_pole across the Lwinding_N1/S1 poles.  This voltage should be equal to dE=di*L/dt .  In your sim t=100us and L is unspecified so, lets' assume a rather conservative L=20mh for one pole pair.  This now means the voltage across this pole pair will be .05*.02/100e-6 = 10v.  This means we now have a compliance voltage for the constant current source of 10-3=7v which contributes an additional 7*.05 = .35 watts to the input power.  

I'm probably missing something here so please forgive my ignorance in this matter!

Regards,
Pm

partzman

SL,

After more consideration, I was wrong in part of my analysis in my previous post!  The "dt" used in the calculation of "E" should have been the rise time used which is 10ns and the "di" should have been the sum of the +- currents or [100ma].  This of course raises E considerably but for the short rise time period.  If we ignore this power loss, we then need to look at the relatively constant voltage on a pole pair of coils.  I will use your first example back in the second part of your paper "TFG_Z03_TR_A-phi_OutCoil_5_100mA-20t".

40 turns 20mA -> In = 0.06W Out = 8.04W + 2.3W 4 turns Output Coil 100 ohm R Load

I will assume that 40 turns is for the pole pair total.  I will also assume the coupling or k=0.9 .  Then we will calculate the output voltage with E = (P*R)^.5 = 28.35v .  The turns ratio is 10:1 so the input voltage would be Vin = Vout*10*k = 255v .  This is now the magnitude of the input voltage that the +- constant current generator will 'see'.  The actual compliance voltage for the generators is 255-3 = 252v which now results in a Pin = 252*.02 = 5.04 watts.  The initial power consumed by the 3v supply would have to be added to this.

If 40 turns is for each pole pair, then the numbers are as follows:  Vin = Vout*20*k = 510 with the compliance voltage = 507.  This would result in a Pin = 507*.02 = 10.14 watts.

Regards,
Pm     

solarlab

Partzman,

As you are probably aware; since this is a Transverse Flux (TF) scheme,
the input Pole coils (sets the laminated core poles magnetic strength) and the
output Loop coil (sets the induced output EMF) are not related.

This EE_TFG is not, and has no relationship to, a transformer.

Read the entire thread, and all related attachments, clearly and
in detail, for a better understanding of Transverse Flux (TF).

Your post assumptions and calculations are incorrect for TF
analysis and can be misleading (at least I hope they are myopic assumptions
and not an attempt to go down another Rabbit Hole)!

Regards,

SL   
(still enjoying a long overdue vacation - checking the "views" - wow - 11,000!)

partzman

SL,

Thank you for your response to my analysis.  The EE_TFG is very much a transformer IMO.  The difference is, your primaries are constant current driven but otherwise standard transformer induction is is effect.  I stand by my analysis and I think you will understand my position when you actually build a working device.

However, I, along with yourself and others who read this thread are hopeful your device works because we need energy independence.  So I will not comment any further so you can continue on with the development of your EE_TFG without any distraction.

Good luck and success with your efforts!

Regards,
Pm 

solarlab

Quote from: partzman on May 15, 2024, 12:03 PMSL,
Thank you for your response to my analysis.  The EE_TFG is very much a transformer IMO.  The difference is, your primaries are constant current driven but otherwise standard transformer induction is is effect.  I stand by my analysis and I think you will understand my position when you actually build a working device.
However, I, along with yourself and others who read this thread are hopeful your device works because we need energy independence.  So I will not comment any further so you can continue on with the development of your EE_TFG without any distraction.
Good luck and success with your efforts!
Regards,
Pm 

Partzman,

Until you study "Transverse Flux" in detail, including "Lorentz Force Law" (as opposed to Faraday), along with the TFPM Wind 
Generators (shown on the first page of the thread); you might conclude the TFG is some sort of "transformer."

But that's simply wrong - look at the physical TFPM configurations. 

Also, constant current has nothing to do with it. Plus, the only correct way to properly analyze the TFG device is using a professional 
"3D Transient Computer Aided Engineering(CAE) Suite; although some attached papers have attempted an analysis using analytics. 

Have a look at the PM Wind Generator Video presented on the first page of this thread and ask yourself: 
"Is this a constant current transformer?" - Of course it's not!

You are entitled to your opinion - but in this case it is simply wrong and you are misleading yourself and possibly others.
(BTW, the technique is valid and works better than expected! Try it yourself... you have already been given everything you need.)

SL

OK - back to relaxing and enjoying my vacation - only in Port for several hours to get a few supplies and check the internet...
[300 baud boat Sat Link just doesn't cut it anymore :)  ]

Have a good one!

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions