Open Source Free Energy & Over Unity Forums...and If You think none of these terms are real, they do not exist, or is just fiction, then PLEASE>>DO NOT ENTER!!

Free Energy will change the World - Free Energy will stop Climate Change-Free Energy will give us hope,
and we will not surrender until free energy will be enabled all over the world, to power planes, cars, ships and trains.
Free energy will help the poor to become independent of needing expensive fuels.
So all in all Free energy will bring far more peace to the world than any other invention has already brought to the world.
Words from Stefan Hartmann/Owner/Admin of Overunity Forum
I really love those words from Stefan, reason why they are here..
Overunity.com Forum is online at Overunity.com Archives

The DZ Generator by Pierre Cotnoir (IN=170W>OUT=1700W)

Started by Ufopolitics, Dec 13, 2023, 10:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ufopolitics

Hello to All,

I always loved this work done by Pierre Cotnoir!!

This Thread is still available for viewing only at: Pierre's 170W in 1600W out Looped Very impressive Build continued & moderated.

This is the Second Thread that needed to be created by Gotoluc, because the lack of Moderation on Original one, just created a CHAOS. due to a lot of Annoying, Criticizing, and Noisy B.S Posts, NOT being Moderated properly!!

Actually, this Second Thread became also another chaos...ending in Member Peter1 (Pierre Cotnoir himself) leaving plus deleting all his videos on his YouTube Channel.

AND OF COURSE, ALL THIS NOISE, INTERRUPTIONS, NOT PROPERLY MODERATED THREADS/TOPICS ALWAYS RESULT/ENDS AS NO ONE BEING ABLE TO PROPERLY REPLICATE THIS WONDERFUL WORK!!

Until I finish Posting with all the Information that I have, it would be a "Read Only Mode Category/Topic"

Regards

Ufopolitics
Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Hello All,

First, I have uploaded ALL Four (4) Videos to my You Tube Channel in an Unlisted Playlist: Pierre Cotnoir DZ Generator Playlist, they are ALL UNLISTED, meaning, only people with the link, can see them, and of course you can always watch them here on our excellent You Tube Video Player included on all our Over Unity Machines Platform.

DZ Generator Video Part #1:

DZ Generator Video Part #2:

DZ Generator Video Part #3

DZ Generator Video Part #4

Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind:Study the science of art. Study the art of science.
Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.
―Leonardo da Vinci

Ufopolitics

Here are some images from DZ Generator by Pierre Cotnoir:

DZ_GEN_DIAGRAM_1.png

PIERRE_COILS.jpg

These Images below, were uploaded by OU Members...Disrupting, questioning...looking into the completely ABSURD Details, that have absolutely Nothing to do with the Real Build...

ROTOR DZ GEN.png
―Leonardo da Vinci

lota

Ufopolitics

Hello Lota,

Thanks for sharing here your excellent work!!

I have set Your two videos on your post, using the onsite YouTube Player, in order that people can see them here without having to go to YT...

Now, later on, (after I am finished with Figuera), if you allow me, I will help you to make it work.

Can you show image details about your Two Steel Cores, the Inner and the Outer set together?...front view to "virtual" center.

Thanks

Ufopolitics
―Leonardo da Vinci

Open Source Free Energy-Over Unity Systems Research/Development/Disclosure/Discussions